Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

RoverJames wrote: »
    chuckle chuckle

akamossy isn't too feminine :p
    Webmonkey wrote: »
    Her avatar is so masculine too!

I hate ye :( My nickname is Mossy :eek:

My PE teacher in secondary school had the same nickname as you so :D

RoverJames wrote: »
    My PE teacher in secondary school had the same nickname as you so :D

As does my brother but ah well I can't help what people call me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

NoDice wrote: »
    Are you on live? The achievements are much tougher in this Fable considering all of the collectibles and they've a very low gamerpoint too! There are a good few co-op ones for xbox-live friends. Fancy having a go of them when you've played through the game a bit??

One of the demon doors (don't read this next part if you don't want to know how it opens)
    can only be opened if you bring a Live friend with you to it.
    :rolleyes: Infuriating!

I din't read the spoiler but when I quoted your message it was hidden anymore. :rolleyes: I've never used xbox live but I'd be willing to give it a go if the game is good enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Hey peoples, how are we? Am tired..
    Would I love to! Only, the name hasn't been decided on yet. All established musicians who've played with the bigger bands though, so it's nice to be getting back into that scene after 7 years of playing Weddings.

Well when you know your name, and where you are playing let us know so we can check ye out!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Evening everyone, soooooooo tired!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Hey peoples, how are we? Am tired..

Well when you know your name, and where you are playing let us know so we can check ye out!:)
    kingtut wrote: »
    Evening everyone, soooooooo tired!

evening:) so tired now, its unreal.. really have to get an early night:cool:

@akamossy.. I always assumed it was a guys username too until I met you:P

corkcomp wrote: »
    evening:) so tired now, its unreal.. really have to get an early night:cool:

@akamossy.. I always assumed it was a guys username too until I met you:P

:(:(:(:(:( Oh well at least you didn't say I looked like a man :pac: ....Don't :P

akamossy wrote: »
    :(:(:(:(:( Oh well at least you didn't say I looked like a man :pac: ....Don't :P

haha Im sayin nothing of the sort:D you started the pre birthday celebrations yet? serious count down to the weekend now and its only Tuesday:o

haha Im sayin nothing of the sort:D you started the pre birthday celebrations yet? serious count down to the weekend now and its only Tuesday:o

Nah not yet, I'm gonna be good until friday because I am going into CIT tomorrow to attend a seminar and then I'm withdrawing from 4th yr so I probably am going to have to listen to my course co-ordinator try and convince me not to so mehhhh!!! Soon though soon!!! :P I would go out next week too to celebrate my birthday here but I am guessing not alot of people will be around as its valentines weekend :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I think we should try and arrange a meet up on St. Patrick's day in town. Maybe after the parade for a pint.

jujibee wrote: »
    I think we should try and arrange a meet up on St. Patrick's day in town. Maybe after the parade for a pint.

sounds like an excellent idea!! I wont be around until pretty late that evening / night but if people are still out I'll drop into town:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

sounds like an excellent idea!!

It certainly does. I'll be out with the camera that day, so I'll be in the area and on for a pint anyway.

So annoyed with my job right now. I can't wait for this weekend, I hope the weather is nice :)

Galway tomorrow :D Excited :D:):):)

jujibee wrote: »
    So annoyed with my job right now. I can't wait for this weekend, I hope the weather is nice :)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIgla7YMDclisvTFLogxMTlHCXQKsrNpD31f78a6o7_6dlQKKvmg&t=1

mudokon wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIgla7YMDclisvTFLogxMTlHCXQKsrNpD31f78a6o7_6dlQKKvmg&t=1

A certificate just for me! I win!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭catthinkin

aww sorry hun but i think we are supposed to have storms oops ( runs and hides ):D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

catthinkin wrote: »
    aww sorry hun but i think we are supposed to have storms oops ( runs and hides ):D

Yup nothing but rain for the weekend :/

Weather shall not ruin my weekend, I am still gonna have a blast no matter what the weather :D:D

• Advertisement

catthinkin wrote: »

I guess I will just need to stay inside and drink.... darn! :D:p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I've to head to Shannon tomorrow morning for work, then home to Killarney for the weekend, have football training Friday night for the first time in about a year due to injuries so I'm going to be crippled come Monday!! :(

Its my birthday and galway is finally here, so excited :-)

Happy birthday :D , that was nice of Galway to move down here for your birthday.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Happy Birthday! Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Happy birthday Ms Mossy!!! Have a great time in Galway!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Happy Birthday Mossy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Happy Birthday Mossy :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Was in town earlier,nearly got blown away :O

• Advertisement

Thanks for all the birthday wishes :) Just back from Galway and had an awesome time :D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement