Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Watching Grown Ups. Sore from laughing. Plus there's 2 particular members of the cast you'd enjoy watching RJ!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Watching Grown Ups. Sore from laughing. Plus there's 2 particular members of the cast you'd enjoy watching RJ!!

Is ben stiller in that?

Adam Sandler, his usual bunch of cronies, Chris Rock, and Steve Buscemi. The humour's childish, but in a kind of dodgeball way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Any of ye up for coming out to the sthicks to go on the beer!!!. Best pint in Ireland guarnteed!!

I'm totally banned from DuHallow :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

I'm totally banned from DuHallow :D

I know of a few quiet spots where ya wont be seen!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

I think the next boards beers should be in the sticks:D theres a great place in donoughmore, more like your average living room than a pub:P

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Dudess wrote: »
    Ah sh1te - flood warning? :(

On the up side, went to a milkshake bar thingie in Wilton this evening where they blend whatever confection you want with ice cream and milk and then you can get toppings like marshmallows, smarties etc on it. Got a Crunchie one - sweet Jesus on the cross, it was glorious.

That was my first AND LAST visit to that evil place! :D

Sounds like Hot Shakes - there's one in the city next to O'Connells (who do the best Hot Chocolate ever btw!) off Paul St.

I always tend to go for the Oreo one it's unreal!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

im bored:( So bored and its only five past eight....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

beer o clock!

• Advertisement

I wish, Im never again say Ill work on a sunday. Saturday nights are not the night to stay in!!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I'm sure you could have one or two! Sunday is miles away :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

I work every sunday :( Doesnt bother me that much though, I don't mind staying in on a saturday night

deRanged wrote: »
    I'm sure you could have one or two! Sunday is miles away :)

I could.. at home. Im not the type of person that can go to a pub for one or two:o as some of you might know:P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

So it is 6.25am and I am in work, soooo tired but at least my 12 hr shift ends at midday!.....I hope! :)

Anyone else up / in work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,302 ✭✭✭JohnMearsheimer

Ha, its half 9 the night before here Kingtut. I've to go to bed yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭zxcvbnm12

ya up at work aswell kingtut

• Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Milly33

Just incase anyone was thinking of picking up one of those O2 money cards I would well advise it. They are great I have tried loadsa these cards the 3V one which is a bit daft as you can only use it lets say you have to top up once with the money you want if you go over it you cant add another lets say €10 daft, and the payzone one too which seems ok but then you have to go to specific shops to top it up..So O2 well done I picked my card up on Friday evening €4.99 and €20 top up used it the min i got home for some online stuff and wal la perfect no complications plain and simple to use didnt even need to read the instructions...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Milly33 wrote: »
    Just incase anyone was thinking of picking up one of those O2 money cards I would well advise it. They are great I have tried loadsa these cards the 3V one which is a bit daft as you can only use it lets say you have to top up once with the money you want if you go over it you cant add another lets say €10 daft, and the payzone one too which seems ok but then you have to go to specific shops to top it up..So O2 well done I picked my card up on Friday evening €4.99 and €20 top up used it the min i got home for some online stuff and wal la perfect no complications plain and simple to use didnt even need to read the instructions...

3v have been pissing me off lately,they take ages to deduct the amount you spend from your balance making me think I have more than I should :rolleyes: also the 2.50 charge to tranfer money between vouchers is a rip off,I must check out this o2 one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

kingtut wrote: »
    So it is 6.25am and I am in work, soooo tired but at least my 12 hr shift ends at midday!.....I hope! :)

Anyone else up / in work?

I'd only been in bed a couple of hours my flight back to Cork was delayed by 4 hours.
    Milly33 wrote: »

I hadn't heard of these but sounds interesting, thanks for the heads up. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,645 ✭✭✭Milly33

Yeah 3V are failry bad, when i got my first card it used to be that if you didnt spend all your money you had to contact them and they would send u a cheque for what they owe you Supposably..I tried a few times and never heard anything back from them...Even recently i had signed up for another one they sent the card out to me and then told me i wasnt registered ?? weirdos...

O2 all the way

Just saw this on another forum here, a fair few charges on these O2 cards.

http://www.o2online.ie/o2/uploads/pdfs/o2-money/O2-Money-Tarriffs.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

Jaysis. Ya gotta love the 'inactivity fee'.

yeah that's one of my favourites on there.

They have more charges than the 3v cards :O don't think I'll bother with it after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

FTGFOP wrote: »
    Jaysis. Ya gotta love the 'inactivity fee'.

Give us your monies! If you do not spend them fast enough we will take them from you! Mwahahaha!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Might have eaten a bit too much indian at lal quila. tasty tasty tasty! think they have new management or ownership as the menu now has Thai and Chinese menu added.The starters were very exciting looking and tasting!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

This has been the longest week ever. I am soooo ready for Friday!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

jujibee wrote: »
    This has been the longest week ever. I am soooo ready for Friday!

I'm off tomorrow and Monday :D

Heading out tonight can't wait! Had a horrendously busy day at work today so looking forward to my few pints

• Advertisement

Off tomorrow too. Can't wait for a lie in :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement