Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I am accident prone enough on land - I don't even want to think about what sort of chaos I would create in the sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Loving the weather at the moment - it's like somebody just flicked a switch and Spring was here.

Was still bright when I got back from work so was able to enjoy a jog down by the water to Blackrock castle and back - twas lovely :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Here's hoping it stays like this for a while, shift changeover week so I'm off for a week after today. :D

mudokon wrote: »
    Here's hoping it stays like this for a while, shift changeover week so I'm off for a week after today. :D

Nice one - anything major planned or just going to recharge the aul batteries?

PaulieC wrote: »
    Nice one - anything major planned or just going to recharge the aul batteries?

Nothing at all planned, just a nice relaxing week will do me.

• Advertisement

mudokon wrote: »
    Nothing at all planned, just a nice relaxing week will do me.

I've always found they never turn out that way - you may feel like fixing something you've been meaning to get around to for a while and it'll turn into a massive job :(

Don't do that! :pac:

PaulieC wrote: »
    I've always found they never turn out that way - you may feel like fixing something you've been meaning to get around to for a while and it'll turn into a massive job :(

Don't do that! :pac:

Ha ha, when it comes to fixing stuff, it's always a massive job as I'm useless at anything practical. :o

The first day off always results in me doing absolutely nothing. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I fscking love this weather. People are smiling, dressing summerly, and I can work! Bring on the summer and the beer gardens.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

I fscking love this weather. People are smiling, dressing summerly, and I can work! Bring on the summer and the beer gardens.

MMMMMMM Pints of Miller!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Zaixora

Tomorrow is going to be a bit cold, but it's going to be sunny and dry. That's all that matters! :D

• Advertisement

Mmmmmmmmm bring on the scantily clad totty :P

Moving into "month off" territory - I miss being a student and I'm not even out of College a year :(

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭KalEl88

Guys I made this video. I'd love yer opinion. :)

Yuck, I have coughed so much I am losing my voice :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

jujibee wrote: »

ah that sucks:( hope ur taking time off work!! only job is plenty of meds and maybe some nice brandy or whiskey to dull out the pain:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

jujibee wrote: »

I know the feeling :( I still feel like rubbish and have since wednesday :( Not long home from work so I thinks I'm just gonna chill for the night

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Evening all! Back to Belgium tomorrow :(

kingtut wrote: »

Chin up Tut old boy :)
    Working away is an awful ballache but you'll get through it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Have a safe flight back

Have a safe flight! Are you going to be back for St. Pats day fun?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Soooo bored! Hate being sick :( Least I am feeling a little bit better!! Hopefully be fully better by tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭poconnor16

I hate moving house. It makes me think about why I have so many shoes. And I hate all the changing of address, switching of bills...I reckon it would be a good idea for a start up company. They come in, do all that for ya and move your shoes too! :)

That would be nice. Moving is miserable. I always end up losing things.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Anybody know if there's anywhere in the city that sells Savanna Cider? I did a quick google search but came up empty :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭FTGFOP

Bradley's on North Main St. has a good range, don't know about that specific cider though.

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Anybody know if there's anywhere in the city that sells Savanna Cider? I did a quick google search but came up empty :(

Is it nice, btw? Made with Granny smith apples? :eek:

Another place to try is Abbot's on Devonshire St.

Give them a bell:
    021 4507116 (Abbot's)
    021 4270845 (Bradley's Nth Mn St.) (first suggestion)

One more day 'til Friday! And then, next week is St. Patrick's Day! And then I have vacation! And it is sunny outside!

Lot of happiness :D

Feeling springy/summery, nice to see a stretch in the evening.
    KalEl88 wrote: »
    I made this video. I'd love yer opinion. :)

That was cool. It must be nice to be able to paint. I could use a creative outlet, maybe a guitar to noodle on out the back porch as the evenings get longer.

Maybe learn to play this:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

This thread has dies so many deaths I cant believe it is still on page one. :D

Anywho.. How are the peoples tonight?? Im booooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddd. Should have gone out but was trying to be good, which was a great idea yesterday and not so great now.

• Advertisement

ha ha, I'd say the whole Cork City forum is dying a slow painful death.

I'm good Cadyboo, it's almost the weekend for me. only 12 more hours of work and I'm free for 4 days. :D

Any news?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement