Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cadyboo wrote: »
    You should;):D

I did ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

I did ;)

:D:D:D:p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,284 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

:D:D:D:p

I'd a bit of a sore head today :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

FTGFOP wrote: »
    You get it in work? Nice job. Were you able to find it somewhere in town back when you posted?

Yeah we sell it at work but not exactly gonna buy it every day I work! Need to find somewhere that does :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 hally6

i got a sore head myself...any1 got any solutions to fix it other than the obvious..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Hey everyone!!! :) Greetings from Belgium. What is the weather like there, sun is splitting the rocks here!

Splitting the rocks here too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

kingtut wrote: »
    Hey everyone!!! :) Greetings from Belgium.

evening kingtut - from the little I saw of Belgium (leuven really) during the week it's not a bad old place. at least not for a short trip. I didn't sample any of the local hospitality but the gang I was with did, and spoke highly of the beers :)

in other news - I see there's a fish pedicure place opening tomorrow on Washington street. who's heading off to have their feet nibbled by fishies?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

deRanged wrote: »
    evening kingtut - from the little I saw of Belgium (leuven really) during the week it's not a bad old place. at least not for a short trip. I didn't sample any of the local hospitality but the gang I was with did, and spoke highly of the beers :)

in other news - I see there's a fish pedicure place opening tomorrow on Washington street. who's heading off to have their feet nibbled by fishies?

Lol that's a new one for me.. Can't say it sounds too appealing tbh :P

REALLY?? Whereabouts, do you know? I know someone who would love that!:)

• Advertisement

REALLY?? Whereabouts, do you know? I know someone who would love that!:)

more or less next door to Domino's. I can get a photo of the ad and put it up tomorrow if you like.

Nice, think you will ever return?

My cousin had this done, said it was a weird but nice sensation :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Was wondering when something like that would come to Cork. It's all the rage here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

It's not the healthiest idea. The little fishies eating all the crap off your toes are the exact same little fish that were eating the crap off the person who was just in before you and had some fungal infection.

It's a bit tricky to sanitize living fish.

finally got the photo this morning.

5600115938_c8c35c6845.jpg
    08042011443 by Brian Clayton, on Flickr

How is everyone? Don't suppose someone wants to pack up my room for me while I sit out in the sun with a beer or two do they :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Lol - nice try :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Daegerty

How is everyone? Don't suppose someone wants to pack up my room for me while I sit out in the sun with a beer or two do they :pac:

Feck it lad you'lll be lucky if you see sun today nevermind someone packing your room

finally got the photo this morning.

5600115938_c8c35c6845.jpg
    08042011443 by Brian Clayton, on Flickr

Think I want to see someone else getting it done before I would try myself. Sounds good though. Cheers for getting the pic.:D

Beer eh? I'm in :pac:

• Advertisement

Look what I found last weekend!

217039_556955220484_37301879_32013060_3755560_n.jpg
    Lol - nice try :)

god loves a trier ha
    Daegerty wrote: »
    Feck it lad you'lll be lucky if you see sun today nevermind someone packing your room

I'd go for either!
    Beer eh? I'm in :pac:

See you tonight so ;)

Look what I found last weekend!

217039_556955220484_37301879_32013060_3755560_n.jpg

god loves a trier ha

I'd go for either!

See you tonight so ;)

You buying ? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Pure_Cork

City won 5-0 last night! Top of the league now as well. Happy days :D
    http://extratime.ie/newsdesk/articles/5414/

Pure_Cork wrote: »
    City won 5-0 last night! Top of the league now as well. Happy days :D
    http://extratime.ie/newsdesk/articles/5414/

City belong in the premier division :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I am loving the weather this week! The weekend was beautiful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Hey corkies! :)

Hope everyone is well. I'm dying with the flu but I've been having a great fews weeks - good news for once!

Aon sca from anyone??

I just had a read through the thread there, has anyone tried that weird fish pedi yet??

* tumbleweed *

I can't believe how quiet it's gotten in here!!! What's everyone doing?? Holidays?? Work?? Sunning??? :eek::eek:

And so I leave you with this..

robocop_unicorn_2.jpg

NoDice wrote: »
    has anyone tried that weird fish pedi yet??

I'm considering trying it, and video-ing it for my blog. the owners said it's cool if I do. so I'm debating it.

I'd love to see that! can you post or even pm me a link to your blog?

One of the girls here in work got it done I found out. She said it just felt weird. Strangley tickling too. But she also said it's the best thing she's ever done to get rid of dead skin. However someone else got it done to remove fungus from their infected toes...... *puke* It's oviously the same little guys used over and over again right?

• Advertisement

NoDice wrote: »
    However someone else got it done to remove fungus from their infected toes...... *puke* It's oviously the same little guys used over and over again right?

Little tube of stuff for athlete's foot would be better for that, poor little fishes having a munch off some one's foot fungus :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement