Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭Show Time

Life is good.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,944 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

As if you need to ask. We need to sort that wheel too.

Banjaxed my ankle playing tag rugby on Friday so no driving for a few days :-(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

God I hate Mondays. How do you cheer yourself up on a cruel Monday morning?

I don't mind them these days to be honest. Used to hate them, end up wishing the weeks away and living for the weekend. Could be dead tomorrow so no point hating today really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Banjaxed my ankle playing tag rugby on Friday so no driving for a few days :-(

ouch - hope it's not too bad!

Mondays are just another day. like RoverJames says - no point stressing about them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Cant say I mind Mondays too much, it's Tuesdays that suck IMO:D

corkcomp wrote: »
    Cant say I mind Mondays too much, it's Tuesdays that suck IMO:D
    Today is a good Monday as i am finished since two bell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

It's a sunny Monday, anyhow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Oh god!! I think I really need a holiday. Just want a few days to myself, to do nothing. Am sick of being on the go, having things to do, meeting people... Am sick of TALKING!! (never thought Id say that) ;)
    Anyway how are everyone here. It's been a lickle quiet lately..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Slightly better form now the day is over ;) It has been very quiet here of late! Anyone else do the Wally record yesterday? We got some epic pics :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Man that was a gorgeous day - got to paint a nice car, half way up a mountain in glorious sunshine. All I was short was a loop the loop.

My poor mutt just got rattled by a larger mongrel. Last time that happened the poor mutt was to messed up in the head to go outside the door for a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭Daegerty

It's a sunny Monday, anyhow :)

Tis pooring rain up here in Shetland

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Went for a walk to Blackrock Castle and back yesterday down by the water - absolutely cracking day for it....I really want a dog now though - so many cool puppies around there!

Had a small job this morning to fit a handsfree kit (Kudos to the anonymous boardsie who recommended me!!) - but took the rest of the day off and headed off west for a drive as it'll be raining for the rest of the week by all accounts. West Cork's unreal on a sunny day, and I even managed to get an ice-cream in on the way :)

but took the rest of the day off and headed off west for a drive

very nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭zeusnero

West Cork's unreal on a sunny day

whereabouts did ya head to?

Just did a quick blast, Bandon, Clon, Inchydoney, and back up again. Beach was savage. If I'd more time, I'd have gone properly west, Bantry/Skibb direction.

Just did a quick blast, Bandon, Clon, Inchydoney, and back up again. Beach was savage. If I'd more time, I'd have gone properly west, Bantry/Skibb direction.

did you bring the dog?

Should have had! But it was a spontaneous thing when I was in Carrigaline this morning, and just went from there. Great idea though, must bring her to the beach and see what she makes of it. She loved swimming in Inniscarra :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭zeusnero

sounds like fun! don't think I've ever been to Inchydoney in the sun - must add it to my bucket list :)

whenever I get back to Ireland I usually do the Bandon, Clon, Inchydoney, Skibb Bantry, Kenmare, Killarney route. Last time around I went Gougane Barra, Glengariff, Castletownbere, Healy Pass, Killarney (hate backtracking)

Any recommendations for stops / points of interest to add into the trip down along?

My dog the windy fecker still won't go outside the door since he was rattled by a bigger mutt.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Such a beautiful day, I want to go to the beach :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

Such a beautiful day, I want to go to the beach :(

me too:D pity about work:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Show Time wrote: »
    My dog the windy fecker still won't go outside the door since he was rattled by a bigger mutt.

Gosh what happened? Hope he's ok.

I seriously believe that today is definitely the longest day in the world. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

NoDice wrote: »
    Gosh what happened? Hope he's ok.

I seriously believe that today is definitely the longest day in the world. :(

Aye it is! Lunar eclipse later though so YAY!

...easily excited i know :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Oooh! Now I'm excited too! :D Cheers girl you've made the day that little bit brighter! Ha!

I'm hoping we'll get a good look at the lunar eclipse. I'll have the camera ready anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

Ohai Corkies, speaking of the eclipse, when should it begin to be visible if anyone knows?

• Advertisement

Ohai Corkies

hello there! how's things?

just before 10 tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement