Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Cork is a classy place.

even when people are knacker drinking. see - glasses and bag-for-life bags.
    classy.

3655984863_f62a0feec4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

deRanged wrote: »
    Cork is a classy place.

classy.

well atleast they didnt drink straight out of the can and opted for the clear plastic cups :rolleyes::rolleyes:

i know someone who drinks carlsburg :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

transformers tonight woohoo. im sure the plot will be very hard to follow but i think ill get through it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

chuci wrote: »
    transformers tonight woohoo. im sure the plot will be very hard to follow but i think ill get through it.

What plot?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭subedei

It was actually alright, takes itself more serious than the last, but was entertaining, not an amazing movie by any stretch, still good tho. Just dont expect to be astounded/bedazzled.

• Advertisement

subedei wrote: »
    It was actually alright, takes itself more serious than the last, but was entertaining, not an amazing movie by any stretch, still good tho. Just dont expect to be astounded/bedazzled.

oh i dont just seeing robots beating s7 kinds on sh!te out of each other thats ok with me

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Gotta see this myself.

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Gotta see this myself.

ill report back about it later

ill report back about it later
    Do, I heard it had no story or plot, just full blown action. How bad sure :pac:

see thats ok i dont mind that its good to give the brain a rest from time to time.

• Advertisement

Do, I heard it had no story or plot, just full blown action. How bad sure :pac:

It does but everyone knows EXPLOSIONS are s0oooo0 much better!

see thats ok i dont mind that its good to give the brain a rest from time to time.

Yeah true, nice see bit action.
    subedei wrote: »
    It does but everyone knows EXPLOSIONS are s0oooo0 much better!

True :D

explosions are great really

explosions are great really

Ya they are truly the pinnacle of mans evolution, the explosion. The bigger and better the explosion the more evolved a society is.

the effects are very impressive. The plot and dialogue, not so much. But the explosions!

indeed so wise

the effects are very impressive. The plot and dialogue, not so much. But the explosions!

Aye life would be so hollow without them. Also tho the sense of humor in these movies is quite good too.

wasnt really expecting the acting to be oscar winning.

I was just told on facebook by a friend not to waste my precious time on earth watching this movie.

I was just told on facebook by a friend not to waste my precious time on earth watching this movie.

Think its like the first one, many people had too high expectations, I would go to the movie, but just as a bit of entertainment, good sort of movie to watch in the big screen.

• Advertisement

I'd say go see it. It's mindless fun. it's not clever, it's not earth shattering, it's not deep. but it's fun.

it's also too long. don't drink too much coke. though if you pop out for a bit you'll only miss explosions. not plot.

Haha thanks for the tips. I'll go it only to be in the cinema again, haven't being in it since this time last year :eek:

Haha thanks for the tips. I'll go it only to be in the cinema again, haven't being in it since this time last year :eek:

No problems and here is another tip, Dont smoke in bed

I miss my laptop, damn backlight gone, must order part. Hooking up to externel monitor isn't practical and no money to buy a new one. Sucks :(

Anyone any plans for weekend? My results out friday, we having a day long BBQ Saturda in midleton and going out the night. Should be good fun!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

I miss my laptop, damn backlight gone, must order part. Hooking up to externel monitor isn't practical and no money to buy a new one. Sucks :(

Anyone any plans for weekend? My results out friday, we having a day long BBQ Saturda in midleton and going out the night. Should be good fun!

inverter again?

Yup it has been going a good while now until last day, kept breaking down after a minute of use. Completely gone now. There's one on Ebay for 10 pound, might get that. Might as well get a battery too since my battery only lasts 2 minutes. The poor thing is crippled.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

Speaking of cool special effects, check out the trailer for 2012. It's not out until November but looks good.

I'm off to Kerry for the weekend with some friends, should be a good laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

WOOOOO! Passed all my exams! Drink on!

congrats!!
    Congrats! - Enjoy yourself. Mine won't be out till Friday now :(

good luck with them.
    ninibutts wrote: »
    I love the sunshine and the beach :cool:
    went yesterday, got burned, isnt it strange how us irish love lookin like lobsters :o

tee hee I guess you forgot the sunscreen? welcome to the cork forum by the way.
    I'd say the weather is here to stay for the week. I've a BBQ saturday so it better stay nice until then

Are boardsies welcome to the bbq?
    it's too damn hot.
    I'm not a fan of the heat. bring back the cold I say!

No!!! That is crazy talk ffs :eek:
    Just thinking the same thing earlier! Where is everyone gone?!

I'm here did ya miss me? :)
    angel01 wrote: »
    Hi all :)

I am just back from Cork after a few days away, it was my first time to visit there and I had a ball, what a fantastic place, can't wait to make a return visit, only problem was I got sunburnt and now I look like a walking lobster but in all seriousness, great place :D

Hi angel01 welcome to the Cork forum, I'm glad you enjoyed Cork, come back soon!!! We have plenty more sun to offer you.
    Cork is a classy place.

classy.

What a waste of club orange! There is still some left in that bottle. f*ckers!

lol no such thing as a plot in transformers :D just get some popcorn and enjoy plenty of explosions.

dublin is not a classy place. Found a lovely wine shop though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Where have you been King Tut? Cork forum has gotten very very quiet........

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement