Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Where have you been King Tut? Cork forum has gotten very very quiet........

He's been texting my sista hahahahahahaha

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Really??...

Hows everyone 2nite?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Stuffed...just had donatellos. Regretting it now, watching my boyfriend do techie stuff to my flatmates laptop also odd with him for installing CCleaner on my laptop, have to re-login to all my websites!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Watching "House" and poss going to a house party soon! Gah love summer! Also have a prety fantastic tan :D Got my hair dyed today! Sums my day up lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

heading back into dublin city centre after a meal out in monkstown. Dublin literally stinks. That may have something to do with the sea though.

• Advertisement

Im such a gossip junkie, various websites are reporting that Micheal Jackson has just passed away?

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭subedei

Im such a gossip junkie, various websites are reporting that Micheal Jackson has just passed away?

Seems to be untrue:

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/michael-jackson-dead.html

He was rushed to hospital with a suspected heart attack and his fathers been quoted as saying "he's not doing too well". Even on sky news homepage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Where have you been King Tut? Cork forum has gotten very very quiet........

I have been waiting in the shadows to see if I was missed....but clearly I wasn't :( *sniff sniff*
    He's been texting my sista hahahahahahaha

No no no I texted your mobile number! Not my fault your sister has your phone :eek: why the feck does she have your phone :confused:
    mik_da_man wrote: »
    Really??...

Hows everyone 2nite?
    No!! Her sister has her mobile phone. I'm good thanks and you?
    Vinta81 wrote: »
    Watching "House" and poss going to a house party soon! Gah love summer! Also have a prety fantastic tan :D Got my hair dyed today! Sums my day up lol.

Cool what colour is it Vinta? Pic? How are you getting on these days?
    He was rushed to hospital with a suspected heart attack and his fathers been quoted as saying "he's not doing too well". Even on sky news homepage.

Michael Jackson is dead according to Ryan Seacrest who received a phone call from a friend near the hospital so it must be true :rolleyes:.....

I hate all the gossip that goes on, I'll wait to hear the official report. How are you save_our_socks?

Oppps looks like you were right, bye bye micheal:

http://news.sky.com/skynews/

• Advertisement

I'm good tut, how have you been?! Just waiting for Snow White to download, b/f managed to fix my port forwarding so getting pretty decent speeds! Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

I'm drunk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

Webmonkey wrote: »
    I'm drunk

I havnt drank in 6 days,im starting to shrivel up like michael jackson. Harharhar

Anyone wanna share pizza? Dominos have decided that I am a fatty and gave me a medium pizza to save me 1 euro........

I got my results there last night actually, got my first class anyways! Over moon

I got my results there last night actually, got my first class anyways! Over moon

Well done!!

Thanks :D - have a BBQ now tomorrow for class in Midleton so will be out there for the night. Is it any good out there I wonder?

Thanks :D - have a BBQ now tomorrow for class in Midleton so will be out there for the night. Is it any good out there I wonder?

Well enjoy, just remember to take the proper precautions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-YmjRhbn2I

Haha thats gas. I'll make sure to stick to that plan so :p

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭CommieBaz

Is anyone else's lack of employment gettin' them down? :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

was anyone at bellx1 last night they were brilliant my god. webmonkey congrats on the results.

CommieBaz wrote: »
    Is anyone else's lack of employment gettin' them down? :(

Thankfully still in college, but god help me when I have to enter the big bad world.

subedei wrote: »
    Thankfully still in college, but god help me when I have to enter the big bad world.

Same here, I'm just going mad handing out CV's week in and week out with no reward. Roll on September!

CommieBaz wrote: »
    Same here, I'm just going mad handing out CV's week in and week out with no reward. Roll on September!

Well they say on average that it normally takes people up to a year to get steady employment after graduating, well in the UK anyways. Well best of luck to u anyway boy, just a matter of patience id say

Roll on the Saurday night boredom, have the option to go out, but hate being the only girl amoung the lads!

Roll on the Saurday night boredom, have the option to go out, but hate being the only girl amoung the lads!

You shouldn't let that stop you in your pursuit of alcohol a good night out!

I had a great night out in Midleton now yesterday. The BBQ was great, so professional! I can't believe I'm not hung over, must be all that dancing :p

the good old irish summer is back

chuci wrote: »
    the good old irish summer is back
    Indeed, how depressing looking out this window here

• Advertisement

hey you didnt want the nice weather there last week

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement