Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

..That summed up my monday night..zzz

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Webmonkey wrote: »
    http://www.donaloconnor.net/mymg/front.jpg

This, it was 9500 but loan costing me 12000. I've another 7000 to pay. Thing is though, its not just that, its damn insurance, 1100! then tax, 330, then petrol, thankfully just 50 a week now since close CIT and my tyres are starting to wear down low and they 110 each :(

Still though I love it :) I not big drinker so it not so bad :pac:

Nice Motor
    Here's mine....

Focus_ST_thumb.jpg

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Nice Motor
    Here's mine....

Focus_ST_thumb.jpg
    The winner gets me in the right seat at 110mph..k.ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Here's mine....

Focus_ST_thumb.jpg

And here was I thinking I was sh!t hot in my little bubble car....citroen C3, hate the bloody thing, God damn my parents for buying me a "cute" car!

And here was I thinking I was sh!t hot in my little bubble car....citroen C3, hate the bloody thing, God damn my parents for buying me a "cute" car!

Ur lucky to have parents that buy ya a car!!!
    I had to buy all mine myself :(

• Advertisement

True, but the basis of buying a car should not soley be based on me passing comment on how "cute" a car looked! Car has been nothing but trouble, got it brand new in 06 and last summer I had to have the whole gearbox replaced after months of fighting with citroen because my car wouldnt go into reverse....suppsoedly I was unaware of where the clutch was?! Idiots, thank god for the warranty though.... and don't get me started on the brakes.....God I sound like some ungrateful b!tch! Grateful for the car just not the hassle, gave it to my mum when I moved out, no need for it in the city centre, she can deal with it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭Iron Hide

Citroens aint too great apart from the suspension, makes ya feel like your gliding on a cloud. Anyways ya cant go wrong with a BMW, gots me a 1997 3 series, insurance is a fair whack but tis a car thats never done me any hassle! :)

Gotta love the BMWs, my b/f has a 02 3 series, but not a hope in hell will he let me drive it! I actually scratched it one day by putting a plastic potted plant on the boot....I wasnt very popular for a while.......:o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Bump!

Hump!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Jump!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Dump!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭corkhero

Red Storm wrote: »
    Citroens aint too great apart from the suspension, makes ya feel like your gliding on a cloud. Anyways ya cant go wrong with a BMW, gots me a 1997 3 series, insurance is a fair whack but tis a car thats never done me any hassle! :)

oh yes you can.

i have a 01 3 series.

what a waste of money. Biggest heap of crap ever

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭magicianz

Guys change the letter game is that way
    >

So whats everyones plans for the weekend? Any parties for me to crash? :P Just managed to accidently cover a room in filler so theres my weekend plans....cleaning :<

Going for beers and pool 2nite in the mardyke - hopefully will be a laugh
    That's abt it...

I won't be making it sorry :( - Enjoy it

Pity :( - i'll have one for ya :)

Pity :( - i'll have one for ya :)
    Have two sure :)

k then - u twisted my arm :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

have a good night tonight lads and ladies have several drinks for me.

• Advertisement

Where in the world is Tira, I'm getting worried :-/

She wasn't at the pool last nite either :-o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

I don no nobody in Cork. I ned friend. Can bg Angolan woman kum 2 party?

Omg how are you not banned?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,044 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Lads any of ye ever eat in Adam and Eves on Oliver Plunkett street. Dont know how but me and the OH went in there the other day for some lunch. We aint fussy eaters so we thought the food was grand but man what a weird place. 1980's style carpet felt like my nans house just so old. And the waitress was about 90. think its someones house. Couldnt stop laughing when i was in there.

So so so bored, sitting in a dark room with 3 sleeping children, worst thing is it took me nearly four hours to check for a wifi network.....

rob316 wrote: »
    Lads any of ye ever eat in Adam and Eves on Oliver Plunkett street. Dont know how but me and the OH went in there the other day for some lunch. We aint fussy eaters so we thought the food was grand but man what a weird place. 1980's style carpet felt like my nans house just so old. And the waitress was about 90. think its someones house. Couldnt stop laughing when i was in there.

My friend took me there years ago.i did the same laughing. Strange strange place!

So how is everybody?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Webmonkey wrote: »
    So how is everybody?

alright loike. on de island

towel401 wrote: »
    alright loike. on de island
    Good good. Hows weather there?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401