Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

No windows is horrible alright. Best luck with it anyways! I'm looking forward to mine if ircset are generous :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Haha gas. Thanks. We couldn't move him so had no choice but to stay there :p

Flatmate just told me there was an ambulance there as well?!?! Was that ye?! She commented though how it was nice that someone put the poor guy in the recovery postition, very impressed that people were actually able to do it!

Yep that was us. I told you there was an ambulance. Did you hear my friends offering everyone chips and hear the paramedic slap my passed out friend :pac: -

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Hellloooooooooo <3

Yep that was us. I told you there was an ambulance. Did you hear my friends offering everyone chips and hear the paramedic slap my passed out friend :pac: -

Lol, no I missed all that, put my headphones in to drown out the background noise....next time warn me when youre out, Ill be sure to buy some earplugs!

• Advertisement

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Hellloooooooooo <3

Welcome again :D
    Lol, no I missed all that, put my headphones in to drown out the background noise....next time warn me when youre out, Ill be sure to buy some earplugs!

Well it wouldn't have been so noisy only that everyone starting arguing with eachother! - Don't worry, we aren't loud usually, this was a rare circumstance.

I'm sure it can't be this bad every weekend- I guess that's one down sides living in the city ;)

Back in business dear! ha

Welcome again :D

Well it wouldn't have been so noisy only that everyone starting arguing with eachother! - Don't worry, we aren't loud usually, this was a rare circumstance.

I'm sure it can't be this bad every weekend- I guess that's one down sides living in the city ;)

Tis usually grand, Im a pretty heavy sleeper, sleep through house alarms going off in everything! Ahhh yere grand only slating you because you admited it was ye!

From now on though, to mess with peoples heads, I think when they turn their backs (to piss, puke, score...) and leave their takeaway on my window ledge Im gonna stick my hand out the window and perform a vansihing act! Ya I get pretty bored at night.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭chuci

hello all anyone able to top webmonkey's story from the other night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Wow....ok you win the award for most eventful weekend.....any chance ye were the ones screaming and roaring on Barrack Street last night....some hooligans were about! Disrupting my sleep!

Note to the general public of Cork, I do not need to hear your drunken ramblings about how you got your hole from x, y and z outside my window while you vomit/eat your take away outside my bedroom window.

Sorry for the ranting! Last night was the worst night outside my apartment since I moved in and Im cranky!

Dang kids! gidoff ma dang lawn. kids these days they do the darndest things an git away with murder

Gosh darnit, If we done that in dem good ole days they woulda dragged our sorry asses to ol' sparky an had us ride the lightning!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

chuci wrote: »

Not quite sure I can top it but I can possibly come quite close!

Me and some friends were caught up in the midst of a high speed chase last night! The guy almost rammed us off the road twice in his big white van and there were like 5 garda cars chasing him! It was like being in a movie!

They caught him eventually though. It was pretty scary but cool at the same time. I've never seen someone so determined to get away from them before!

Not quite sure I can top it but I can possibly come quite close!

Me and some friends were caught up in the midst of a high speed chase last night! The guy almost rammed us off the road twice in his big white van and there were like 5 garda cars chasing him! It was like being in a movie!

They caught him eventually though. It was pretty scary but cool at the same time. I've never seen someone so determined to get away from them before!
    Ah now thats fairly eventful alright! - Crazy, sometimes I think the guardi are worst doing such dangerous moves around normal drivers on the road. Better off arranging a road block further on or something.

My stories are more emotional boy/friend drama lol, not very appealing to the masses!

Well hope things sort themselves out soon :)

Well hope things sort themselves out soon :)

Ah they always do! although gave into stupid temptation and texted him asking was he out last night oops...

Ah they always do! although gave into stupid temptation and texted him asking was he out last night oops...
    Well no point not talking anyways :)

Well no point not talking anyways :)
    ah we talk, but it's weird. He probably thinks I'm some desperate tart, when in fact it was just a casual text....:pac: cause mutual mates were out with me. Ah what am I like? :o

I doubt you sound desperate just for that :) - different now if you sent 5 texts straight without waiting for a reply? - Did he reply?

I doubt you sound desperate just for that :) - different now if you sent 5 texts straight without waiting for a reply? - Did he reply?

no :( But I don't blame him, cause he prob thought I was looking for something! Just the way it is with us and has been!

no :( But I don't blame him, cause he prob thought I was looking for something! Just the way it is with us and has been!
    Ah I see :( - Wouldn't look too much into it though. Well you've done your side of things anyways, he'll come around after a bit of time.

• Advertisement

Ah I see :( - Wouldn't look too much into it though. Well you've done your side of things anyways, he'll come around after a bit of time.

Long backstory to it, we're friends now but I do get the urge every now and again to go to him so to speak. And I ruin it a small bit every time I do! I'm good now though! Just last night everyone was talking about it and I thought hey might as well...

Yeah these kind of relationships can be tough alright I'd imagine. Well no harm in trying a small bit I guess. I hope it works out either way anyways. I'm not much of an expert in these things so I can't give you any real advice but those people in the PI forum are very good if ya need any :)

Yeah these kind of relationships can be tough alright I'd imagine. Well no harm in trying a small bit I guess. I hope it works out either way anyways. I'm not much of an expert in these things so I can't give you any real advice but those people in the PI forum are very good if ya need any :)

Ah there weill never be a relationship with us :p I stay far, far away from PI lol. FAR away!

Right, I'm off to bed - I'm all chatted out today and I've to be up at 7.30am for work :( covering someone's shift, it's €€€ but still, 9am start in retail crappp :(

G'night my dear! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

Wibbs is the man. He knows the right answer to all this stuff. seriously the man is a genius

if you have a problem, and nobody else can help. and if you can find him maybe you can send him a pm

*cheesy 70's theme song goes here*

Ah there weill never be a relationship with us :p I stay far, far away from PI lol. FAR away!

Right, I'm off to bed - I'm all chatted out today and I've to be up at 7.30am for work :( covering someone's shift, it's €€€ but still, 9am start in retail crappp :(

G'night my dear! :D
    Good night, must go to cork myself now for the morning. 9Am start me too! Enjoy work. Cya now!

towel401 wrote: »
    Wibbs is the man. He knows the right answer to all this stuff. seriously the man is a genius

if you have a problem, and nobody else can help. and if you can find him maybe you can send him a pm

*cheesy 70's theme song goes here*
    Haha that's true. He should get an award or something.

Anyways I'm off people, talk tomorrow :) - Road time for me now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

I'll regret staying up this late tomorrow morning, but I got the ISS:

3737076892_a1f4b523c6.jpg

Wow that's nice, good work!

Are they fixing the toilet http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8158350.stm

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

chuci wrote: »

Well if you take the whole week into account then I can top it for sure but can't post it here I'm afraid... Was in San Francisco the past 2 weeks and have exceeded my quota of eventful nights for the year. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

deRanged wrote: »
    I'll regret staying up this late tomorrow morning, but I got the ISS:

Nice once... clear sky too, that was taken from within the city?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement