Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Illkillya wrote: »
    Nice once... clear sky too, that was taken from within the city?

my front garden in Glounthaune, aimed the camera between Cobh and Little Island in the hopes of keeping the light pollution down.

looks like there's a replacement for Zavvi opening soon:
    3737903813_e7700c1db3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

But its only going to be selling dvds..?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

How was today's day people

tumbleweed.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

u take that pic at ur gaff?

• Advertisement

Dankoozy wrote: »
    u take that pic at ur gaff?
    Yep...only thing strange is the weather

just back from an evenings sailing on my mates boat. lovely way to spend time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

noice. what sort of boat is it loike

it's a bavaria 42.

3742378066_faa4d36866_m.jpg
    But its only going to be selling dvds..?

yeah. and if it's the same as the one in the outlet centre in Kilarney, it won't be great. but given the size of the space maybe it'll be better.

I worked for years in the outlet centre in Killarney, most shops in there are crap.

• Advertisement

true! we tend to use it as a pit stop en route to Cahersiveen, but last time we headed over to the place with M&S and Tesco - there's a lovely coffee shop there. Reckon we won't be stopping in the outlet centre any more.

hmmm so deranged when are you going to have a letstakeallmylovelylovelyfriendsfromboards on a boat outing???????????????

webmonkey I quite like the outlet in killarney,especially the nike store,it always seems to have really nice clothes in there!..the shoes are not nice at all though

hmmm so deranged when are you going to have a letstakeallmylovelylovelyfriendsfromboards on a boat outing???????????????

soon as I buy my own boat I'll take yiz all out for a harbour trip.

pinky promise?

pinky promise?

absolutely.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

What was going on down grand parade last night? There was fire brigades and guards around. Looked like some kind of spillage on the road too.

Dean820 wrote: »
    What was going on down grand parade last night? There was fire brigades and guards around. Looked like some kind of spillage on the road too.
    I saw that,there was an ambulance too,the casualties didn't look all that well from what i could see.

Hope things were ok.

So anyone around? Ne one want a chat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Hello! Anyone there?! Tis too quiet in here these days!

• Advertisement

Yeah its bit depressing. When this place was active, I was too busy, now when I've time nobody! :( - It not exactly summery weather either!

Hmmmmm, come on people look alive. Im currently having great fun printing off my grant form application....this thing looks like a balls to fill out, never had a grant before so this is all new to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Yeah its bit depressing. When this place was active, I was too busy, now when I've time nobody!

2 + 2........:confused::confused::confused::confused:

(token wink smiley) --> ;)

Hmmmmm, come on people look alive. Im currently having great fun printing off my grant form application....this thing looks like a balls to fill out, never had a grant before so this is all new to me!

For college? Bit of a nightmare alright, good luck if you end up having to go into the City Hall to speak to someone...

Ive been emailing them asking stupid questions and they seem pretty helpful so far.....meh if theyre mean to me Ill get my aunt to deal with them, shes part of the furniture in there at this stage!

Stupid westlife song in my head for the last hour. I feel so violated. f*ckers

Stupid westlife song in my head for the last hour. I feel so violated. f*ckers

Poor thing! Uh not again....that ad on RTE for Podge and Rodge just came on again...everytime I hear that song all I can think about and see is a clip from my friends movie....him in shorts and a muscle top skipping.....ruined that song forever for me!

evening all. anyone eaten in the Boardwalk lately?
    I tried it tonight for the first time. Nice food. Found the rest of the experience a little lacking.

deRanged wrote: »
    evening all. anyone eaten in the Boardwalk lately?
    I tried it tonight for the first time. Nice food. Found the rest of the experience a little lacking.

Have been there many times this summer. It started out very cringeworthy but adapted quickly, came a notch back down to earth, introduced some better specials, etc., and it's fair enough now as a venue. Have had some good lunches there and some terrible ones, but on a sunny day it is a great place with all the outside seating.

Their lunch specials are very heavy for a sunny summer day (e.g., stuff like chilli con carne, spaghetti bolognese, etc.) and the one occasion I got the "steak sandwich" or something similar that was on a special menu I was laughed at by everyone at the table and haven't heard the end of it because it was the tiniest sliver of burnt steak I've ever seen, seriously about as thick as a slice of ham and 1/4 the size.

Once you get over all the silly stuff like the red carpet and the cheesy music and the grey haired guy with sunglasses sitting in the corner then it's not a bad spot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭LiNgWiStIkZ

**** went down in Greenhills court last night!

A brother of a friend of mine climbed an elecric pylon and killed himself :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement