Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

deRanged wrote: »
    I'm just back from "The Taking of Pelham 123". I enjoyed it - good acting on the whole, a little too much of the bourne identity shakycam/swift cuts, but good.
    debating opening a bottle of wine.
    Ah cool. Sounds good alright. My friends are apparently gone to see that any second now. Would have gone myself.
    Have not been to cinema in 12 months :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

I'm still absolutely wrecked after travelling. Glad to be stuck in on a Saturday night for once!

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

im eating a pizza hut now

Cool, where were you?

dave98 wrote: »
    im eating a pizza hut now

Are the home delivery ones as nice as the restaurants?

• Advertisement

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Cool, where were you?

Amsterdam, Hamburg, Berlin, Prague, Bratislava, Budapest, Vienna and Munich :D

Wow, bit of a holiday so. Nice. Friend done something simliar for few weeks there. Would love to have money and time to go on one myself!

So good time then. Glad to be back? :p

Wow, bit of a holiday so. Nice. Friend done something simliar for few weeks there. Would love to have money and time to go on one myself!

So good time then. Glad to be back? :p

Unreal time. Berlin was probably the best - Great nightlife and cool people.
    People in Prague hate tourists but there were loads of foreigners about so going out at night was fun. Bratislava was dirt cheap and a good laugh :)
    Vienna was a disappointment though. Ended up going to Harry Potter in the cinema 'cos there was nothing to do unless you were over the age of about 50 on a Sunday night.

Wish if I was still travelling though! Ireland is a bit of a letdown after it all, but it is nice to have my own bed back!

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    Unreal time. Berlin was probably the best - Great nightlife and cool people.
    People in Prague hate tourists but there were loads of foreigners about so going out at night was fun. Bratislava was dirt cheap and a good laugh :)
    Vienna was a disappointment though. Ended up going to Harry Potter in the cinema 'cos there was nothing to do unless you were over the age of about 50 on a Sunday night.

Wish if I was still travelling though! Ireland is a bit of a letdown after it all, but it is nice to have my own bed back!
    sounds excellent alright, bare the harry potter bit haha. Nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Got a new phone, lost all my numbers!! Please text me your number or send it to me through a private boards mail (my number is still the same) thanks!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭sleepyescapade

heylos

Evening. Hows everyone today...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

evening all. watching True Blood and scarfing hula hoops. all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭dave98

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    Are the home delivery ones as nice as the restaurants?
    it was actually it was yummy - they have good deals on too

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭sleepyescapade

terrible night :( weather wise

It is, its like winter outside. Been same all day :(

that's what alcohol is for.
    internal central heating.

Well that was some slaughtering from Kerry. Never knew the match was on so early though :( missed it. I'm dreadful Kerry person.

So...back to work tomorrow :( - Wasn't much of a weekend anyways!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

Well that was some slaughtering from Kerry. Never knew the match was on so early though :( missed it. I'm dreadful Kerry person.

so you going to the ploughing match this year?

• Advertisement

I just had to explain to a lady that stopped me while I was walking my dog that it was in fact my dog, and not hers. it was a bit surreal.
    her opening line was "he's mine".

Dankoozy wrote: »
    so you going to the ploughing match this year?

Nope, never been there. You?
    I just had to explain to a lady that stopped me while I was walking my dog that it was in fact my dog, and not hers. it was a bit surreal.

Wow that's crazy alright :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

Nope, never been there. You?

yea i was there in '99 i might go this year i dunno yet

in '99 it was in castletownroche so just outside the door really i went down to the gate and there was a line of cars moving very slowly about 4 miles long couldnt fecking believe there would be so much interest in it

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭trilo

Perhaps she could benefit from your username... lol

trilo wrote: »
    Perhaps she could benefit from your username... lol

hehe. very possibly. I'm fairly sure that she still thinks I've got her dog.

the story of how they lost theirs gets funnier too. in a black humour sort of way. it was being walked on a lead when it was somehow lost. the husband went to look for it in his car, spotted it, jammed on the brakes in the middle of the main road, was rear ended as a result, lost track of the dog and that was the last they saw of it.

Just arrived in Cork. Huge pot hole on the way up, unfort couldn't avoid it. Very near cracking alloy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

kingtut wrote: »
    This is the reason why I asked 2 people to pick numbers...if you solve it please keep it to yourself, the otherwise will find out soon enough. Send me a pm if you think you know the answer and want to be sure...

8-20-23 21-19-10-16 5-20-23 12-13-9-8-9 12-1-21-23 14-7-15-26-23-10 AEE 19-14 8-20-19-9 8-20-10-23-1-24 (13-10 8-20-23 14-23-4-8
    15-23-1-10-23-9-8 12-13-9-8) 5-19-16-16 21-23-8 1 17-19-9-9 1-14-24 1 20-7-21 22-10-13-15 15-23.

19-22 3-13-7 1-10-23 1 21-7-3 1-14-24 12-13-9-8 8-20-23 AHJ-8-20 12-1-21-23 8-20-23-14 19 5-19-16-16 26-7-3 3-13-7 1 12-19-14-8 13-22 3-13-7-10 25-20-13-19-23. 3-23-9 19 1-15 25-10-1-2-3

Can't believe no-one solved this! It is the easiest thing ever! ah well at least I saved money by no-one solving it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

Ah my lil brother just arrived back in Dublin, bloody eejit is meeting his friends in town before he comes home lol. Ah well, hope he brought me something back!

Vinta81 wrote: »
    Ah my lil brother just arrived back in Dublin, bloody eejit is meeting his friends in town before he comes home lol. Ah well, hope he brought me something back!
    He did he enjoy the trip or have ya talked to him yet? :pac:

How everyone's day. Mine certainly wasn't the best. Loaded with work and deadlines appearing out of no where!

• Advertisement

evening all.

laptop finally gave up the ghost, new machine arrived today. timing was almost perfect. one more day of installing stuff and it'll be ready to use!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement