Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Chit chat / Randomness

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭DamienH

nice one thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭quietobserver

Damien
    Last year the race finished at the bottom of the hill on its last lap, just up from the Subway restaraunt. its usually a good spot to go aswell to see the riders if your interested.

As i say lance armstrong will be there, i know alot of people who arent into cycling know of him so it might be of interest to people.

all the best

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

afternoon!!

Did anyone go to that milkshake bar yet?? (its opposite Insomnia)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,422 ✭✭✭Tirabaralla

afternoon!!

Did anyone go to that milkshake bar yet?? (its opposite Insomnia)

No (obviously) but I hope to go there with ya sometime soon ^_^

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Ciao Deranged ^_^
    When I think of you I think of nice wine...I dunno why.

I should be up in Dublin next week - I'll bring a nice bottle up for you.

• Advertisement

deRanged wrote: »
    I should be up in Dublin next week - I'll bring a nice bottle up for you.

:eek: wow

:eek: wow

not that wow - I need to get rid of some left over wedding wine :)

not that wow - I need to get rid of some left over wedding wine :)
    U...U got married??? :eek:

(its becoming more and more wow...)

Haha oh gawd,don't ring tira for directions.what type of wine is it?

no no, i didn't get married.

• Advertisement

Haha oh gawd,don't ring tira for directions.what type of wine is it?

This is unfair...I now know I live in Henrietta Street, honest.
    :P
    no no, i didn't get married.
    Ok, so you are welcome to my humble place for wine sharing (I suspect my sis would invite herself too).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Hows everybody on this wet night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Hows everybody on this wet night

Tired, started work in the shop at 8 am finished at 6, then drove to Fota and have been babysitting since then....Im about to drop.

Tired, started work in the shop at 8 am finished at 6, then drove to Fota and have been babysitting since then....Im about to drop.
    That's tough alright :( Can you not go sleep for yourself. Must you drive back home later on tonight or can you stay?

Dont think it would look good if the parents found me curled up in their bed, even though their daughter whos 4 offered it to me. Ya have to drive home afterwards, gonna suck, just gonna roll down the windows pump up the music, tis pretty much a straight line home, only have to turn for the tunnel, then himself is going to pick me up at my parents and bring me to my apartment....he owes me....big time. Thank God I dont have work until 5 tomorrow!

Yeah horrible alright. Least boards will make the night pass for you.

Of course boards was hopping last night when I was baking and tonight.....dead quiet again. Ya Ill have boards for a while but gonna have to go in 30 minutes, hate being on the internet when the parents come back....feel as if it looks like Im not paying attention to their kids which isnt true, checking on them every 15 minutes!

You're very good. Every 15 minutes is quite often alright. Yeah it was unreal last night...no one now. Oh well.

I just have this fear of SIDs happening when Im on my watch, when I have kids Im never going to sleep. My college course has made me develop all types of paranoia, why does it have to be so interesting!

I know what you mean alright. It's tough having the responsibility. It's easy to get paronoid with things like that especially when made aware of such things in the course. How far through it are you?

• Advertisement

you probably done child development,I done that too,amazing stuff.

Going into my third and final year in a few weeks, but proper college doesnt start until Jan on placement in a Naíonrá for 10 weeks, have to brush up on my Irish skills! Really want to do primary school teaching afterwards, but know theres no jobs going in it, stupid people who got a degree in I.T are primary school teachers now thanks to Hibernia and lack of struture as to who can apply for the PGCE courses. Really really annoys me, have seen so many young teachers who are absolutely shocking, and are only in it for the sake of a pay packet and job security, whole system needs to be overhauled......ya think I should go to ranting and raving now, lol.

Ok, so you are welcome to my humble place for wine sharing (I suspect my sis would invite herself too).

cool!

I'm just back from another wine tasting. they're getting more and more popular - the crowds are growing.

cool!

I'm just back from another wine tasting. they're getting more and more popular - the crowds are growing.
    Cool when will you be going again?

cool!

Cool! ^_^
    Let me know.

Wine tasting= An envie for mediterranean people? :P
    (Don't speak to me about wine from Chile or Australia...lol)

Chile wine should not be consumed

Cool when will you be going again?

there's two more in September - I'll put the info in here or the outings thread when I get them.

both the next tastings are australian wine :)

pah all ye fancy types with ye're drinks that don't have bubbles :D

DamienH wrote: »
    pah all ye fancy types with ye're drinks that don't have bubbles :D

I love a nice bubbly rosè or spumante!
    (and also i love Beamish ^_^)

• Advertisement

I must admit that I haven't experienced much wine now in my time. I'm sure that it'll happen at some stage, i've been told rose is the gateway into the wine world.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement