Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Chit chat / Randomness

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

Sounds exactly like me...about 2 years ago himself came home from work to find me standing in a vest top and knickers in the middle of our living room with no furniture in it. I had taken everything out of the room, washed the floors, the windows, all the pvc on the windows, taken all the parts out of the couches hoovered them washed parts of them etc.. Was pretty proud of myself until it he noted that I had opened the blinds to wash the windows....finally the penny dropped, Id been standing on the windowsils in my underware for the whole apartment block to see, thats what I get for avoiding study!
    hahaha... thats so funny!!! :D:D when i start cleaning i just cant stop for ages!! and like when i move into a new house i have to completely clean it myself because i dont trust other people to do a good enough job! the first day i moved into a new place, my bf came home to find me in my underwear looking terrible with my hair all scraggly in a bun, washing the inside of the shower by getting into it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

nursemar88 wrote: »
    hahaha... thats so funny!!! :D:D when i start cleaning i just cant stop for ages!! and like when i move into a new house i have to completely clean it myself because i dont trust other people to do a good enough job! the first day i moved into a new place, my bf came home to find me in my underwear looking terrible with my hair all scraggly in a bun, washing the inside of the shower by getting into it!

Finally someone understands how to clean properly! You cannot clean a shower properly in full clothing! Bare essentials are needed then get into the shower and scrub! Tis the only way!

Finally someone understands how to clean properly! You cannot clean a shower properly in full clothing! Bare essentials are needed then get into the shower and scrub! Tis the only way!
    god no way you could do it fully clothed.. it just wouldnt work because you cant rinse it out properly and your clothes would be soaked!! and i actually hate wearing wet clothes...eugh!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Sure thats all ye are good for :p
    I was actually the same when i moved out for the summer. The house looked clean but i just couldn't stand the thought of what had been going on in the house before i moved into it. Did quite a clean up which i was very proud of( it did only last about a week though :P )

Sure thats all ye are good for :p
    I was actually the same when i moved out for the summer. The house looked clean but i just couldn't stand the thought of what had been going on in the house before i moved into it. Did quite a clean up which i was very proud of( it did only last about a week though :P )
    you cheeky fecker :p what kinda house did you move into that you were so worried bout what happened before you moved in??

you cheeky fecker :p what kinda house did you move into that you were so worried bout what happened before you moved in??

A student house :p Moved into one just up the road from UCC but from experience of house parties and just the general dirt that most student live in i was like might as well just put in a bit of effort and live in some bit of comfort ;)

A student house :p Moved into one just up the road from UCC but from experience of house parties and just the general dirt that most student live in i was like might as well just put in a bit of effort and live in some bit of comfort ;)
    god i hate student houses!! eugh...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

god i hate students!! eugh...

There, fixed that for you... :D

colblimp wrote: »

Hey we all ain't that bad(Well i like to think so anyway). As always there gonna be some bad fish ;)

• Advertisement

well im only just finished being a student so i cant really say that...plus a lot of my friends will kill me! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Everyone gone to bed? :( I don't think I'll be able go sleep for quite some time...

• Registered Users Posts: 47 RubyLamb

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Everyone gone to bed? :( I don't think I'll be able go sleep for quite some time...

Hallo hallo....how come you won't be sleepin?

RubyLamb wrote: »
    Hallo hallo....how come you won't be sleepin?
    Oh hello :pac: - Not tired really...working on stuff here for a while.

Hows you?

Soo, you could say you're.... monkeying around on the web?!

Ba dum dum ccsshhhhhh

I know, pitiful.

haha never heard that one before :p

What keeps you up late tonight?

• Advertisement

What can I say, I'm a stickler for originality. Ha. Well I've a day off from college tomorrow so making the most of my lie in in the morning by staying up late. Jesus that makes me sound like a child. I am, in fact, 23

tis time for sleeping, but ive become engrossed in watching documentaries on childhood obesity. Should really sleep though!

What can I say, I'm a stickler for originality. Ha. Well I've a day off from college tomorrow so making the most of my lie in in the morning by staying up late. Jesus that makes me sound like a child. I am, in fact, 23
    I'm the same age :p - I won't be able to lie in however!

So where you go college?
    tis time for sleeping, but ive become engrossed in watching documentaries on childhood obesity. Should really sleep though!
    Procrastinating again I see :p

At least its relevant to my course!

At least its relevant to my course!
    Oh ya, I only half read your sentence :pac: Good work :D

• Advertisement

So I dont feel too bad about it, Im avoiding one area but moving forward in another!

The way i see it is roughly 5 hours sleep i think for it to be healthy so why waste time sleeping when you can be doing something somewhat productive. Currently engrossed in series g of Qi. Sleep is for weak :p

True :p

Also in known to be a bit of an insomniac so usually don't get much sleep anyway. This place gets awfully lonely at 4.am ;)

Also in known to be a bit of an insomniac so usually don't get much sleep anyway. This place gets awfully lonely at 4.am ;)
    This time last year I used be up till 5am every night. It was a lonely place around here then :(

I'll be going pretty soon I'd say...I'm weak

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

Ruby ruby ruby rubyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

tut tut tut tutttttttttttttttttttttt!

monkeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy of the web variety what's up?! :eek:

Nothing much only I discovered I not paid yet :mad: - I've 2 euro to survive the week....they better pay some stage tomorrow

buy bread and milk and nothing else!

OR buy a scratch card and hope you win something...not recommended though!

• Advertisement

Sorry correction 2.35 euro. I feel so much better :)

Yeah never trusted those scratch card...spent too much time doing probability maths :(

Anyways I'm off! Cya all, night.

kingtut wrote: »

Yeesssss?! :p

Bonne nuit weakling :P

Great song.

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Sorry correction 2.35 euro. I feel so much better :)

Yeah never trusted those scratch card...spent too much time doing probability maths :(

Anyways I'm off! Cya all, night.

Night!
    Yeesssss?! :p

Just checking if you are still awake :)

Yup.

Hi!

Great woman.

FYP :P

Aw shucks, *blushes*

kingtut wrote: »
    FYP :P

Always finding the hidden parts of my posts Tut :p

so so quiet (3.11 am :P)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

Good morning =]

• Advertisement

shakencat wrote: »
    Good morning =]

Top o da morning to ya.

Evenin' all! What's everyone up to, tonight?

Evenin' all! What's everyone up to, tonight?

Assignments assignments assignments.........

Avatar in the Eye Cinema in Galway, last time I was in the cinema was years back, was living in Dublin at the time, think 'twas Starsky and Hutch I saw. Not a big cinema head at all. I like Maltesers though :)

Assignments assignments assignments.........

Shouldn't have decided to become a student, then! :p

Shouldn't have decided to become a student, then! :p

Oh if it was only that easy :D

• Advertisement

Apple and Lychee sorbet.....so so good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Where did you get that? must have.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

that'd be a really nice cocktail

Got it in lidl today! Its devine!

i think my body is aching all over...finished my third 12 hour shift in a row and i've another one tommorrow... :( spent the last two days in A&E being overworked and underappreciated...i didnt get a break from 1 til i finished at 8. if they send me there again tommorrow... i'll openly weep!!! :(

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement