Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Chit chat / Randomness

Comments

I was over in the motors forum just there and was reading a thread, I see both WebMonkey and ShakenCat have MGs :) Although Miss Cat seems to be selling hers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

RoverJames wrote: »
    I was over in the motors forum just there and was reading a thread, I see both WebMonkey and ShakenCat have MGs :) Although Miss Cat seems to be selling hers.
    hehe I love mine, it's all dirty now tho :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭shakencat

i only googled mg's and that page came up and then i get moaned at for bumpin up an old thread.

jeez like!
    i was only replying.

this place is silly,

nah i love mine too it just needs a good wash ahaha

shakencat wrote: »
    i only googled mg's and that page came up and then i get moaned at for bumpin up an old thread.

jeez like!
    i was only replying.

this place is silly,

nah i love mine too it just needs a good wash ahaha
    Yeah they really hate people bringing up old threads around here. Similar on other forums though.

What MG do you have?

Webmonkey wrote: »
    Yeah they really hate people bringing up old threads around here. Similar on other forums though.

What MG do you have?

silly .

ZR, you?

• Advertisement

silly .

ZR, you?
    ZS+ :P - Time to put in a new engine in summer though.

jeez like!
    i was only replying.

this place is silly,

I have had 7 infractions, 2 warnings and was banned from "ranting and raving" for a week, and I'm a nice chap :)

I love Rovers and MGs, hence the name :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

I just saw this in A&A
    PZ Myers is giving a talk in UCC tomorrow. I'm gonna head down to it. Anyone else wanna come? More info here

anyone bout?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

speaking of gyms, anyone want to carry me there??

• Advertisement

speaking of gyms, anyone want to carry me there??
    hahah why so?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Im gonna be in the library for 6 hours today...somebody put me out of my misery :(

hahah why so?

tired.... missed a day last week due to inability to walk up stairs, now i have to squeeze in the session i missed.

tired.... missed a day last week due to inability to walk up stairs, now i have to squeeze in the session i missed.

get some bags of sugar!

pump them guns!

get some bags of sugar!

pump them guns!

pfft guns..

itsallaboutheTraps

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

ye'r all a bunch of light weights lol :pac:. id rather be stuck in a library, dom'd up, or better still on a bar stool somewhere than stuck in work. have about 2 days work to do in the next 5 hours :( (yeah I know I shouldnt be on boards!)

pfft guns..

itsallaboutheTraps

Glutes

Glutes

:pac:nyom nyom nyom

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

How's all this evening?? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭kingtut

nursemar88 wrote: »

Good apart from still being stuck in work! arggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh

yourself?

• Advertisement

Not too bad, yourself?
    kingtut wrote: »
    Good apart from still being stuck in work! arggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh

yourself?

Same as myself...how bad sure, nothing much happening back at the house :p

Not too bad, yourself?
    grand sure... wasnt working becasue CUH cancelled all agency shifts due to the strike so next week im gonna be poor!! how was your weekend?

How was the weekend in Tipp ?

grand sure... wasnt working becasue CUH cancelled all agency shifts due to the strike so next week im gonna be poor!! how was your weekend?
    Ah it was ok. Boring really, I don't do much in the weekend. It goes fast anyways, by time I home I getting ready to go again!

Do much yourself?

How was the weekend in Tipp ?
    Ah it was ok. Boring really, I don't do much in the weekend. It goes fast anyways, by time I home I getting ready to go again!

Do much yourself?

Weekend was great.. got to catch up with all my family which is always nice! so many nieces and nephews tho that i was glad to come back to only adult households!!! it was especially nice coz it started and the friday and finished on a monday...long weekend!!! :):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Anybody know what the story is with all the angels in the park on Grand Parade?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

angels?

Yeah? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Yeah there was a least 6 or 7 of them & one of them had a light shining on it? Found a Facebook group about it link below pic. :cool:

20740_287033975809_631780809_4024147_4494109_n.jpg

Angels, Beacons of hope

• Advertisement

i've seen an increase in the number of the same statues with paintings on them in cities/towns. In Bath in the UK (i am from near there) there are pig statues decorated almost like the angels...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rosie55/2956728250/

(decades ago,there was a famous pig factory behind my house which was responsible for making wiltshire famous for cured ham and ham products,so i think this is to remember heritage)

so maybe the angels are here to represent famine and long term suffering from famine to recession..poverty..hence the hope angel.

chitter for chatter

I'm too tired :(

I'm too tired :(
    eugh...what time you working til?

I worked from 8.30 to 9.30pm yesterday :o - today, I'll try get home for that thin in UCC. If not I'll be staying. Off to Germany Sat for 7 days! - Bit of a panic to get stuff done by then :(

What about yourself

I worked from 8.30 to 9.30pm yesterday :o - today, I'll try get home for that thin in UCC. If not I'll be staying. Off to Germany Sat for 7 days! - Bit of a panic to get stuff done by then :(

What about yourself
    what thing in UCC? Im not working coz work is gone very quiet this week..somethin bout the hospital went over budget this week so cant afford to get agency in... so week off for me! germany..cool...where bouts you going?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

what thing in UCC? Im not working coz work is gone very quiet this week..somethin bout the hospital went over budget this week so cant afford to get agency in... so week off for me! germany..cool...where bouts you going?

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=64272985&postcount=4809

Hi how is everyone today?

I had a really good evening last night, my friend helped me forget all about potentially losing my job and put a smile back onto my face. :)

I've learnt that no matter what happens in life there will always be people around who are there to help in times of need.

Ah thats a pain. Lots time to yourself so... Can you go home for the week? I'm going to outside Erlangen in germany. Bavaria spot where they can't speak english :(

I had a really good evening last night, my friend helped me forget all about potentially losing my job and put a smile back onto my face. :)

I've learnt that no matter what happens in life there will always be people around who are there to help in times of need.

That's good, nice to have friends around alright. How you doin today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

Ah thats a pain. Lots time to yourself so... Can you go home for the week? I'm going to outside Erlangen in germany. Bavaria spot where they can't speak english frown.gif

Its a beautiful spot if that makes up for anything. :)

Ah thats a pain. Lots time to yourself so... Can you go home for the week? I'm going to outside Erlangen in germany. Bavaria spot where they can't speak english :(
    ya im thinking i might go home this evening or tommorrow... for a very very long weekend! ah sure german isnt that hard to pick up on!!! :D why germany tho? is it a holiday?

• Advertisement

Glad to see you have your smile back :)
    its great to know you have friends close by!

Its a beautiful spot if that makes up for anything. :)

Thanks :D - I might have time to look around anyways. Going 2 days early!
    ya im thinking i might go home this evening or tommorrow... for a very very long weekend! ah sure german isnt that hard to pick up on!!! :D why germany tho? is it a holiday?

Yeah sure a long weekend is good :) - I'm going to Germany as a work trip so no holiday for me! - I'd prefer not to go tbh!

That's good, nice to have friends around alright. How you doin today?

Good so far thanks, although after an hour with a commando later I'm going to be dying!!
    Glad to see you have your smile back :)
    its great to know you have friends close by!

Thanks, they are closer than you think ;)

What you doing with a commandoe ??

My Grandad (RIP) used to say that the more he got to know his friends the more he loved his dog :D

What you doing with a commandoe ??

Training.
    My Grandad (RIP) used to say that the more he got to know his friends the more he loved his dog :D

ummmm yes....

Lighten up ffs Tutty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

*dislikes being all studious in the Boole.

Hope everyone had an okay day! Very proud of myself for attending all my lectures today!

i'm proud of myself also, I bought another pair of shoes today :)

We found a house out in douglas so will be moving in mid-month, can't wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭save_our_socks

i'm proud of myself also, I bought another pair of shoes today :)

We found a house out in douglas so will be moving in mid-month, can't wait.

I want new shoes! Didnt you just move a few months ago?? I vaguely remember a conversation about moving.....very vaguely though!

That was probably innnn september or october..when i moved in with mik :cool:

I guess I will need to have a housewarming too :D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement