Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to select my realm

• 26-02-2009 1:37am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

interface/gluexml/gluetemplates.lua:268: attempt to index tab

That error pops up. Basically i log in, then am asked to select a relam, weird. So I select one, then this error pops up, and it shows load sof realms, but not The Maelstrom with my main character on it.

I'm absolutely freaked sposed to raid tonight and ive a day of tomorrow id planeed to raid with, and cannot even log in.

Absolutely no goggle searches for this error, and the dopes that run tech support said " reinstall wow" dopes.

any ideas anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

delete yoru wtf folder, i dont know if this will help but it might !

Found this too:

http://jira.norganna.org/browse/BCNT-60

Make feck all sence to me though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Freewaygr

i have the same problem got today it comes from nothing just i try to relog other realm and comes this error you say

help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Lilo13

Good to know im not the only one. My main is also on The Maelstrom...and it disappeared on my list of realms...and i get that GlueXML error.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Freewaygr

Now i turn off the PC i go sleep i wake up this morning i start wow

all ok no problems lol?? was this a Ghost error ? yes for me yes it was

i cant explain it how it comes fixet......:mad:

and it was if you see in TABS CN1 CN2 CN3 did you see? noe i cant see this tabs#

The only reason is that ths time somthing Blizz was work at this mom.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Yeah problem went for me too.

Someone told me that Eircom were doing work on French connections or something, seemingly this would affect the maelstrom and other servers.

But I'm totally fixed now, just a weird problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,917 ✭✭✭nix

Yeah i was getting this too, i doubt it was ISP related. Not unless Eircom and NTL are routed through the same places.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Well I had a friend who didnt have the problem, though he said he was getting massive lag spikes, rang eircom, said they were doing some servicing and anything going into france would be affected.

Though I rarely believe anything "tech support" say

To actually think blizzard techs gave thousands adivce on " reinstalling" deleting folders etc, when it was clearly something else, sigh, what do they get paid for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Lilo13

Blizzard restarted the bugged realms at 4:30 am. Everything back to normal.

Advertisement