Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Question:Broadband Now In My PArt Of Wicklow

Options
  • 26-02-2009 7:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi all,

Broadband Now In My Part Of Wicklow, thank christ, gone from crappy regional bBand and only getting at best 1mb but normally 11kb...yes thats 11, to 7mb downstream.

About to sign up, however i have my phone line with Perlico, i do not want to change this but they do not offer fast enough speed, Eircom offer 7mb broadband only no bundle for €40, the sales girl on the phone stated that no line rental is required on that. Howevever on the website for this package is states "Line rental not included" this is a bit misleading, do i have to pay line rental even though my line is with Perlico and Perlico pay Eircom ?

Cheers

Advertisement