Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Dog (sighted near Ferndale + Tesco Coonagh)

Options
  • 26-02-2009 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭

My friend asked me to spread the word to Help find their Dog whose has gone wandering since yesterday evening.
    I have called Limerick Animal Welfare in Kilfinane and the Pound in Mungret on their behalf.

Please Help find our missing dog.
    She is a Cavalier King Charles, went missing from Coonagh at 6.30pm on Wednesday evening.
    Mostly Black with 2 white patches on her back and white belly, + has tan markings on eyes + cheeks + inside ears.
    She is Microchipped, and has a collar but not sure if her name tag is still intact. She has a distinctive yelping bark.
    Please post if you spot her + help her reunite with her family!

UPDATE: Animal Welfare called + said the dog matching the description was spotted outside Tesco Coonagh Cross last night, and was also spotted outside a house in Ferndale. My friend went to check but no sign of her now.
    If anyones in the area please keep an eye out for her.
    Thanks

UPDATE: Dog Found! Nice man kept her safe in back garden. Owners have been rapped on the knuckles!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

I live in ferndale. I'll have a look around when i get home this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

Thanks for the offer Azphyxi8.

My friend just called, they have the dog back.
    They went searching around Ferndale this morning + a man called them over asking were they looking for a dog.
    He had put her into his back garden to keep her safe.
    She spent the night outsid ethe house barking.

A miracle that she crossed over the dual carriageway without getting killed.
    Strange why she wandered as she never ever strays.
    They will keep a better eye on her in future.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

Thats good to hear.

Advertisement