Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Montessori/ Pre-school

Options
  • 26-02-2009 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi, just wondering if anyone can recommend a good pre-school/ montessori place for my 3 1/2 year old son in the Greystones/ Charlesland area. (Ideally one where they don't have a television)
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

Lucy Jones above St. patricks Church. My daughter is there and I can highly recommend her, and no TV that I've ever seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,935 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

my daughter is also in Lucy Jones and she loves it. We've had ours in Charlesland Grove Montessori also, and they were very good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 Toto_02

pipzeus wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering if anyone can recommend a good pre-school/ montessori place for my 3 1/2 year old son in the Greystones/ Charlesland area. (Ideally one where they don't have a television)
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi, my son goes to C'land Grove Mont nad it's great, run by Rita Byrne.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 pipzeus

That's great, I will check both of them out. Thank you.
    Loyetomu just pm'd you with a couple of questions..

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭neets

my son is in charlesland park montessori - also run by rita byrne. it's excellent. he's learnt loads and loves it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭glenjamin

I recommend Charlesland Childcare in the Court.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,935 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Mod Note - I've had to delete a few posts from this thread due to fairly specific allegations of misconduct and non-compliance with regulations on the part of some local creches.

Whilst I don't want to tell people that they can't be critical of local business, I also have to be wary of exposing boards.ie to any sort of legal action. You are free to say that you weren't happy with a particular creche and don't recommend them, but if you have specific allegations please refrain from publishing them here.

Advertisement