Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I hershey's kisses dub

• 26-02-2009 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

I am looking for hershey's kisses sweets in Dublin, need them today also. Does anyone know where I can get them? I have searched the internet extensively. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭BuddhaJoe

Possibly Fallon & Byrne on Wicklow St. I know they do some Hershey products.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 MindHelp

OMG your a lifesaver if that is right...If not I hunt you down and report you to the Garda for posting false information on the internet. which is a serious crime.... Thanks so much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭BuddhaJoe

Ha! You might also want to check the Donnybrook Fair. They used stock some american food products like Aunt Jemima pancakes and might possibly have Hershey Kisses.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Sometimes Topshop sell American chocolate, although I'm not sure if that's just in the UK? I've definitely seen Reese's stuff in there, and possibly some Hershey's stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭petethebrick

You're better off not finding them I think. Hersheys chocolate tastes disgusting in my opinion. Ive never tried the kisses but have tried a lot of the other hersheys bars - all rotten! And why do so many American chocolate bars have peanut butter in them :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 ian.k

You're better off not finding them I think. Hersheys chocolate tastes disgusting in my opinion. Ive never tried the kisses but have tried a lot of the other hersheys bars - all rotten! And why do so many American chocolate bars have peanut butter in them :confused:

+1 hersheys kisses taste like sick:eek: That's why I always fill my suitcase with cadburys when i'm home:D Oh and they're cheap **s anyway, I know they're prob expensive here but they ain't in the u.s.

BuddhaJoe wrote: »
    Possibly Fallon & Byrne on Wicklow St. I know they do some Hershey products.
    <br />
    <br />

Just went to Fallon and Byrne at lunch time, they dont sell them...:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Snuggle Bunny

ring the Topshop on Stephens Green, they might stock them, they have loads of sweets at the tills.
    While we're on this topic, has anyone ever seen the Reeces Pieces around? I adore them!

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭TomD101

Those things have an uncanny resemblance to the taste of vomit.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭TomD101

ring the Topshop on Stephens Green, they might stock them, they have loads of sweets at the tills.
    While we're on this topic, has anyone ever seen the Reeces Pieces around? I adore them!

UCD SU shop

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

there is a €uro shop on the corner of north earl street and marlborough street that sells reeces cups 5 for €2, ive become a pig over the last while

Are you suggesting that they might sell the kisses or are you just informing us that it sell reeses cups?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

ive seen the cups and the bar in dunnes but no kisses :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I honestly don't think Hershey's Kisses are available in Ireland.

Even on cybercandy.co.uk they've only got mini bags of them: http://www.cybercandy.co.uk/aaasmt/index.php/url_pmet3/xlc_1697/xdbc_1/dbtc_7/pic_1/add_44112/stc_1/scope_short#1697

If you still want them after today, ebay is probably your best bet.

Top shop don't sell them.
    either do the Donnybrook Fair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 erica-d

I dont know of anywhere in Dublin that has them, but I know Yankee Soda in Belfast has them for sure! I just ordered some of them last week. I hope this helps!! :)

Advertisement