Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Altern 8!!!

• 26-02-2009 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

I know it probably not relevant as a post itself,but had get someones attention and it is dance music related,are there still tickets available for Altern 8 or can I just pay at the door???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

where and when are they playing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

Radio City under Issac Butt on Store street about 9'o clock tommorow

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

yeah you'll be able to pay at the door theres a big thread on it.. think im going myself it will be a good night.. bring your boiler suit and dusk mask with ya!

madma wrote: »
    yeah you'll be able to pay at the door theres a big thread on it.. think im going myself it will be a good night.. bring your boiler suit and dusk mask with ya!

Dont forget the vix :D

But could be tempted to go and see dave clarke tomorrow night!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Jaysus there certainly is loads happening on Friday nite with Altern-8, Dave Clarke and The Advent, im not going out but if i was id go to The Advent,great Techno act definitely recommended, ive seen Altern-8 about 10 times in the last 2/3 years and while i love them but ive see enough of them for now. Dave Clarke is too expensive therefore The Advent would be it for me, if i come into some cash ill go but don't get paid yet.

Hope yez had a good one tonite lads, if your gona go see Altern-8 (or any old skool) do it properly and go across the water,,,;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27COd6Wn-wg

Fantazia NYE 2008/09.. The Rave Of The Decade:cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nb6qBFHjp4

Advertisement