Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

street fighter iv in game challenges

• 26-02-2009 12:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭

I'm totally baffled by one of these challenges

in of the early stages i think it's the 3rd

it asks to do something very simple

strong kick

and then a haddoken

simple enough right?

but no matter what way i do it it won't give me a success and pass me on to the next level

is this a bug? or am i doing something really stupid?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

The millisecond you hit Heavy Kick do the Hadouken, that should sort it out! Challenge 5 has some tricky timing windows, but it's the hard ones that have me baffled...

Kens first is

Jump Heavy Kick + Target Combo + SRK + FADC + SRR... I think. It's at least that bad :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

yeah i've tried every which way.

so your saying basically do a combo like sweep + fb but with SK?

i definitely was doing that it was driving me crazy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Aye, I had the same problem with Ryu and Sakura, it registers the punch (you'll see it turn red on the left if you do it correctly), but the timing needed to do the hadoken straight after is extremely tight*...

*to a noob like me anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

at least it gives a good challenge :-)

hows anyone doing so far any how?
    i started playing last night, seems very easy to get back into.
    i'd been a big fan since sf2 in the arcade

Advertisement