Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

disenchant ? vendor ? store ? ah ?

Options
  • 26-02-2009 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

what do you do with your world drops / boss drops that you win but dont actually need ?

since my come back to the game ive kept almost everything that has dropped ( god ive some ammount of light feather )

recently i decided that my runecloth and silk were taking to much room so i got rid of them via ah for 5g / 1g

im thinking i might do the same with my wool considering it seems to sell between 10-30g per stack of 20

any boe items ive got ive sent to a items bank for when my disenchant guy gets to the required level

but what do you do ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

i loot everyting in northrend and vendor it, unless its craft items i AH

But the grey items in wotlk get you nearly 2g each, stupid not to loot everything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

Diss all the greens you get, fortune to be had with the dust's.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

i loot everyting in northrend and vendor it, unless its craft items i AH

But the grey items in wotlk get you nearly 2g each, stupid not to loot everything
    Same here, though I DE all greens.

Getting Automaton will make your life easier, when you right click on a vendor, it will automatically sell all grey items.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

yeah i DE all my greens, depending on what the blue is i migth AH it, like the ring from OK which goes for about 400g each and it drops almost every time. Cloth i just dump out of my bags if it inst frostweave, always vendor the greys i get from mobs as they sell pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

ok - about to reroll a tauren druid.
    doing trip exp with my mate undead warrior.

whats best way from start to get money - skinning? and mining? all greens will be sent to my main for DE so wont be using AH with this guy its literally to boost him to 60 and get mats to send to my main.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

ok - about to reroll a tauren druid.
    doing trip exp with my mate undead warrior.

whats best way from start to get money - skinning? and mining? all greens will be sent to my main for DE so wont be using AH with this guy its literally to boost him to 60 and get mats to send to my main.

I have mining high on one character. and with all the new triple xp chars i roll i just get mining, and send all mats to the high skilled miner characeters.

Making a silly amount of gold, that gets distributed around all my characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

TheDoc wrote: »
    I have mining high on one character. and with all the new triple xp chars i roll i just get mining, and send all mats to the high skilled miner characeters.

Making a silly amount of gold, that gets distributed around all my characters.

exactly what i was thinking... so mining it is then!

Advertisement