Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stopping service messages

• 26-02-2009 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

I have been reciving service massages to my O2 mobile that seem to be costing €2 or €3 a time. I can't remember subscribing to anything, does anyome know how to unsubscribe/stop these massages

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Neish wrote: »
    I have been reciving service massages to my O2 mobile that seem to be costing €2 or €3 a time. I can't remember subscribing to anything, does anyome know how to unsubscribe/stop these massages

the answer is in the question :)

text STOP to the number they're coming from. if they're not coming from a number then call o2 and they can tell you who it is and what number to text

when you text STOP, keep the text in your sent box as proof that it was sent because they often don't stop. if they continue to take your money contact regtel (www.regtel.ie) and show them the unsubscribe text you sent

Advertisement