Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

high skilled irish players re-rolling

Options
  • 26-02-2009 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys

Just thought I'd drop you lot a line.

A number of us are re-rolling on outland server alliance.

We have been playing the game like 4-5 years solid, and in that time never rolled alliance. We want to see what it is like from that persepctive. So we are rolling brand new chars on Outland server alliance, that we fuly intend to play properly.

I personally will be treating it as a main, with the only downtime doing heroic raids at night for my DK to get gear.

Anyone is welcome to join, we literally have just started

Whisp me, Kromula on Outland, if you wanna join the fun, we have a vent etc, and obviously a guild will be setup ASAP.

Fully intend to end game raid.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

Ive a 66 Ally Priest i might give it a Bash.

Bit bored of shammy atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

we are starting completely fresh man, from level 1, more then welcome to join us though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

How many of you are doing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

already got 10 characters on outland alliance :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

i would consider this, but there is no way in hell im going to level yet another character, when you guys get to 80 i might throw over my lock or hunter.

• Advertisement

Yeah no problems, at the moment there is about 5, but each have about 2-3 mates interested.

Idea was mainly just 5 man rolling through content again, but sure more the merrier.

We all have like 6 chars up at 70, with atleast 3 chars 80, so jsut to keep things fresh we are going alliance for the first time ever.

We will still be grabbing loot for the new content coming new patch.

Its not so much for laughs, we are pretty serious about levelling this chars and gearing them up.

So maybe I'll let you guys know when we ding 60 or so.

( with these lads id say 3 weeks max)

i though you were pro, pfft 3 weeks :p

yeah holla when you hit the high 70's and ill transfer across a toon.

aye sure we'll sort something out.

Anti wrote: »
    i though you were pro, pfft 3 weeks :p

yeah holla when you hit the high 70's and ill transfer across a toon.

hehe, thats me, tbh most of the guys will do it in a week id say.

But have all agreed in principle to take it slow, do all instances as we come accross them. Its very much a big demand, where we are going to clear all quests, clear all instances, all level 60 content, then move to level 70 and do the same before we hit 80.

Northrend will not be for some time soon tbh.

We will also be leaivng these chars aside like i said to continue our current raid schedules and no doubt when new patch content arrives.

But its just for anyone interested.

For those looking to transfer, id hold off and save your money, my boys have a random tendancy to change their minds in hours :)

I'm currently level 18 after starting this morning, and they havnt started yet which is worrying :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭magilly

rerolled a lock last saturday, hes 78 atm. Took 2 days to get to 60 (2 actual days, not /played)

I win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

magilly wrote: »
    rerolled a lock last saturday, hes 78 atm. Took 2 days to get to 60 (2 actual days, not /played)

I win.

Scrub tbh, tbf, in all honesty, in all fairness... Scrub

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭ta2liam

highest i ever got to was 17 but had to delete the game cause i lost about a month from college:mad::mad: still trying to catch up!!

I win.

screenshot /played please.

Otherwise :

cr4h70392tpyzrjhgnr8.jpg

WoWScrnShot_022709_003603.jpg

Including Wasting at least 5hrs + Doing Prof's

and slacking around getting instance quests could easily shave another 3-4 hours off.

is do able.

EDIT: Just lvl 62, 1 day 20 Hours Played.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭magilly

lolock.jpg
    w1280.png

Tho tbh, i slacked loads when i dinged 60, lots of alt tabbing going on, so probably a day and abit of that is from afk.

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Blood-Martyr

Sounds like a good idea , but I have already done this with the bunch of lads I play with in Galway. There is a group of us from a net gaming café all playing in the same guild on Frostwhisper.

Although I don't see us being Hardcore raids (MC RAIDERS 101 ftw!) I might considder joining ye , but with one of my old chars.

:p

Thats good leveling tbh !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

im horde on outland . make sure to point your names out so i know who to aim for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

I win.

You are not talking about World of Warcraft here... /shoo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

elexes wrote: »
    im horde on outland . make sure to point your names out so i know who to aim for.
    whats yur chars name again?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

trimble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭jason&arthur

high skilled + wow :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

just realised the op is on my server. wisper Cillianxx or Horsefudger for HEROIX!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

lol yeah i just saw that and wanted to make the same comment ;D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

high skilled irish players re-rolling

We have been playing the game like 4-5 years solid.
    To be honest I just realised today about crit imune etc, I've never been itnerested in tank **** until yesterday really

Sorry, hard to resist:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭yhwh

Would be interested. Currently on Saurfang but have only been playing Wow (First MMO ever) for the past three days so I would probably be not much use to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Just rolled a DK on Outland. I'll drop you a line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Finch*

can't be high skilled at all if i'm in this guild. i've been trying to hit lvl 70 for about 7 months now.

Dustaz wrote: »
    Sorry, hard to resist:P

haha nice catch :D

Granted I've played cloth wearers for that time, and really just required to drop dps asap :)

Fair amount of people in the guild, im liking the server good activity and atmosphere.

• Advertisement

what's the Roster working out at? and lvl wise atm?

Advertisement