Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

high skilled irish players re-rolling

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

pretty much every level

Few 80's, few 70's, plenty of 30-40 and alot of 10-30

Very active guild, constantly about 13 on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Finch* wrote: »
    can't be high skilled at all if i'm in this guild. i've been trying to hit lvl 70 for about 7 months now.

i'm 100% behind you finchy!

Finch* wrote: »
    can't be high skilled at all if i'm in this guild. i've been trying to hit lvl 70 for about 7 months now.

every guild has its casuals :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Finch*

i should mention that at least three of those months i was on sixty-nine.

i hit seventy today, everyone congratulate me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,746 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

is outland a pve or pvp server? i cba levelling on a pvp server again, too much hassle

• Advertisement

is outland a pve or pvp server? i cba levelling on a pvp server again, too much hassle

I'm pretty sure its pvp?
    I did not even bother checking just joined.

Definitely a nice irish contingent there. It is nice to finally meet some boardsies, granted there is a large group in the 80 bracket, there is still some nice banter in chat, and I am really looking foward to getting my levels up to maybe eventually have a few raids with you lot.

If its one thing that keeps me coming back to wow its the social aspect, cannot be compared with any other game.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

its pvp. And full.

Dustaz wrote: »
    its pvp. And full.

so in other word yer telling me i wouldnt have gotten into the guild anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

he means the server.

he means the server

afaik im the only one along with finch here in the guild, then again there might be others boardsies, if they want to make me aware, so many guild members im losing track of whose who

• Advertisement

i see, i thought i was getting the brush-off because i'm a carebear lol

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

I have an 80 Mage, will move over if theres still a spot for some n00b cloth dps :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Oh how I wish I was a human dk.
    2 trinkets in arena ftw :(

5v5 battleground 1st here I come tho :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

sunzz wrote: »
    2 trinkets in arena ftw :(

5v5 battleground 1st here I come tho :D

I have no Human chars so this might sound retarded, but i thought that human racial shared a cooldown with the pvp trinket?

Massively imba if not :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭nix

It does share the same CD as pvp trinket, but extra stam or dmg is always welcome :D

Still prefer old perception though :D

Originally Posted by sunzz
    2 trinkets in arena ftw
    5v5 battleground 1st here I come tho
    Originally Posted by Dustaz
    I have no Human chars so this might sound retarded, but i thought that human racial shared a cooldown with the pvp trinket?

Massively imba if not

No lee not like that, humans have an insignia of the horde/alliance - the resil but they can socket both trinket slots with, darkmoon fare greatness and bandits insignia/gnome trinket etc etc :D

thats a LOT of added pressure in a mirror match :(

nix wrote: »
    It does share the same CD as pvp trinket, but extra stam or dmg is always welcome :D

Still prefer old perception though :D

Bah how can you say that :( the added pressure of bandits insignia / gnome trinket is INSANE over perception which lets be frank YOU DO NOT NEED.
    Fact, you will not see many double stealth teams rolling in the 2k's for the sole reason they would be farmed by ALOT of setups.

If you come up against dps/stealth there is no need for perception now. Pop lichbourne run in on the other dps start on him and pop Icebound fortitude to immune stuns.
    the dps will be dead or it forces the rogue/druid to come on you and now your healer is fine :D

I faced a paladin/dk the other night both of them were running with gnome trinket and the dk had greatness trinket also, factor in a double burst of that + 6 Icy touch in row + HoW not fun :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭jason&arthur

heh. no. old perception was far better

but even better than that was old sword skill racial @ 60 with glancing blows. 15%~ damage increase just for bein human? yeah please

Decided to take mage as my main. The pop on the maelstrom has died off :/

So I'll be transfering my chars from there down the line too, unfortunately horde.

Enjoying the freshness of being alliance, tkaing it nice and slow reading quests and taking in the scenary I've never seen before.

Does seem that alliance has a lot more runnning for quests, and a lot less quests bunched together. Horde is piss easy to level, alot of messing with alliance though at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Blazher

The name of your toons and guild would be great :D

Also what class you are in need of?

If like my server you will have DKs and (TiT Grip)Warriors running around everywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

Guys are you still doing this. Bored on my RP server at the mo so was considering either transferring my 74 prot warrior to wherever you guys are or re rolling. Have you guys ran up the levels though or can I still start from scratch and have a hope of catching up?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

Not going to start another thread, so going to use this one.

Looking for some good DPS on Draenor Horde side.
    Need the extra DPS as we seem to be clearing Naxx with only 20players and always short on DPS.

My in game name : MuppetKiller / Hunter
    http://thefelixlegionguild.guildlaunch.com

Guys are you still doing this. Bored on my RP server at the mo so was considering either transferring my 74 prot warrior to wherever you guys are or re rolling. Have you guys ran up the levels though or can I still start from scratch and have a hope of catching up?

I'm running triple xp with a friend, so we are level 48, with another set of chars at 48 also.

There is a seriously big group of irish on the server though from 60-80 so you should be grand :)

I'm also rolling a paladin next week to get him to 60 with mate in a week hopefully.

anyone wanna pay for my transfer and i'll re roll :pac:

BadCharlie wrote: »
    Not going to start another thread, so going to use this one.

Looking for some good DPS on Draenor Horde side.
    Need the extra DPS as we seem to be clearing Naxx with only 20players and always short on DPS.

My in game name : MuppetKiller / Hunter
    http://thefelixlegionguild.guildlaunch.com

draenor is pve or pvp?
    nevermind,
    I rolled a level1 alt there to see if i could talk to an officer, after whispering about 5-6 people with no response i spoke to a warlock called soulsomething.. seriously, i think he was a bit slow, i asked could i speak with an officer,
    he assumed i wanted to join the guild as a level one warrior called ilikecake,
    Then when i explained i would be transferring and just need to speak with an officer, he said
    "hang on", 2 minutes later he says, "we're not recruiting",
    so i ask again "I just need to speak with an officer",
    he says "what class are you?"
    i say, "when i tell you that you're obviously gonna fob me off again, can you just ask an officer to /w me",
    he says, "were full on tanks and healers"
    me: "can i speak to an officer please?"
    long pause, then "1sec"
    longer pause
    "the two officers are afk"
    i say, "thanks, thats all i needed to know.."

is this common behavior in your guild? jaysis! haha, it was like talking to someone from tech support outsourced sh1thole in india

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

LoL

I think you were talking to Tina, and im not sure what country she is based in.

We are looking for DPS in general but dont need tanks or healers as we have alot of them. As she told you, but we are after about another 5 DPS.

Guild master is from ireland so am i and a-lot of other irish people in the guild.

Give me a wisper maybe tonight. I will prob be on at 9pm.
    Muppetkiller

Or you can always apply using our guild link that i provided above. But like you said you prob want to speak to someone in the guild before u would move servers.

I hope this helps, but contact me tonight around 9 if you like.

its draenor!!

Full of muppets anyways :D

Cheers BC, talk to ye later

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

Might re roll later guys...or be lazy and roll a dk! Will there people be on later?

• Advertisement

On most nights I am with my mate

We have got another player to join us on recruit a friend.

So we will be mostly rolling as many characters from 0-60 as we can during the 90 day period you get for triple xp.

So do not expect to see us 70+ for about 0 days :)

Advertisement