Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC Undisputed 2009

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

Axwell wrote: »
    On the UFC Undisputed website forum there is talk of a demo being released around the 19th of April, if thats the case then the game surely wont be too long after that so fingers crossed for a release early may.

I'd say the only way that it will be released in May is if they coincide the release date with UFC 98- Lesnar V Mir which will be to unify the belts and the game is UFC UNDISPUTED;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭da ax murderer

JokerD wrote: »
    I'd say the only way that it will be released in May is if they coincide the release date with UFC 98- Lesnar V Mir which will be to unify the belts and the game is UFC UNDISPUTED;)

that seems to make a lot of sense

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Well id say the fact that the THQ developers answer questions on the forum and say May and there is a demo in April makes it pretty likely to be May ;) Also that fight is on May if it was anything to do with it.

Well id say the fact that the THQ developers answer questions on the forum and say May and there is a demo in April makes it pretty likely to be May ;) Also that fight is on May if it was anything to do with it.

Hopefully mate, the latest I seen was Spring 09 and thats from THQ, so then that would mean April. I really hope so but I'll stay with my original prediction of 02/06;)

Hey all, I thought I'd dig this thread back up as THQ have big announcments due today about the ganme with a definite release date expected and possibly a demo release date. Lets see if my 2nd June prediction was correct:D

• Advertisement

Hey all, I thought I'd dig this thread back up as THQ have big announcments due today about the ganme with a definite release date expected and possibly a demo release date. Lets see if my 2nd June prediction was correct:D

Demo in April..game release May 29th..you can acknowledge im right when you read your little announcement...;):D

Demo in April..game release May 29th..you can acknowledge im right when you read your little announcement...;):D

Is that definite? if so at least I got it within a few days, not bad eh?;) u really went out on the limb by saying May, at least I gave a date:p

Is that definite? if so at least I got it within a few days, not bad eh?;) u really went out on the limb by saying May, at least I gave a date:p

No im going with may 29th..thats date last time i looked anyways..im just saying when im right..you can acknowledge my awesomeness...see u in the octagon come may for a beating! :D

No im going with may 29th..thats date last time i looked anyways..im just saying when im right..you can acknowledge my awesomeness...see u in the octagon come may for a beating! :D

ha ha I know:D we'll just have to wait and see, I'll tell u what, you can have first pick for the fighter if you get the date closer than me;)

ha ha I know:D we'll just have to wait and see, I'll tell u what, you can have first pick for the fighter if you get the date closer than me;)

Deal..

By the way June 2nd is a tuesday..games never come out on Tuesday...think ill have Randy Couture first pick ;)..thanks :P

• Advertisement

Deal..

By the way June 2nd is a tuesday..games never come out on Tuesday...think ill have Randy Couture first pick ;)..thanks :P

When June 2nd is announced, I'm going to pick Randy just to spite you:D
    I got you worried when you're looking at the calender:p

BTW, MIDNIGHT FOR THE ANNNOUNCEMENT

When June 2nd is announced, I'm going to pick Randy just to spite you:D
    I got you worried when you're looking at the calender:p

BTW, MIDNIGHT FOR THE ANNNOUNCEMENT
    Well we were both incorrect May 19th is the date with Forrest Griffin on the cover, which is a Tuesday, but games never get released on a Tuesday, ha ha ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

they do in america

add on 3 days for the european release

Helix wrote: »
    they do in america

add on 3 days for the european release

Its a worldwide release no need to add on anything..

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/962/962435p1.html
    Well we were both incorrect May 19th is the date with Forrest Griffin on the cover, which is a Tuesday, but games never get released on a Tuesday, ha ha ha
    Not here they dont but its a worldwide release, ah well i got the month right for it and the demo so i get to pick the fighter! :P

ill wager money its out here on the 22nd as opposed to the 19th

Its a worldwide release no need to add on anything..

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/962/962435p1.html

Not here they dont but its a worldwide release, ah well i got the month right for it and the demo so i get to pick the fighter! :P

Is the demo date confirmed? I didn't hear that, You can have Randy, I'll take Brock;)

Helix wrote: »
    ill wager money its out here on the 22nd as opposed to the 19th

Why would they say worldwide release on the ign website then as quoted from the UFC?

because the americans very rarely understand that the world is not contained in north america

there are press releases put out regularly that talk about worldwide releases, yet the game is released on a tuesday in america and a friday in europe. it happens extremely regularly and it pretty much never means simrelease

in fact there are only ever a handful of games that get simrelease, and theyre generally the huge worldwide guaranteed smashes

if they come out the same day ill gladly eat a hat of your chosing tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 512 ✭✭✭ROC1977

I'll send Superwoody a PM. He was over in London a few weeks ago playing it at a press event. He also got to interview Rampage and the Irish hand grenade.

He got invited by THQ over to the UFC in London ring side seats. Food and drink on the house and to meet all the fighters and get to play the game.

He said it was excellent anyway. THQ are sending him a free copy of the game too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

ROC1977 wrote: »
    I'll send Superwoody a PM. He was over in London a few weeks ago playing it at a press event. He also got to interview Rampage and the Irish hand grenade.

He got invited by THQ over to the UFC in London ring side seats. Food and drink on the house and to meet all the fighters and get to play the game.

He said it was excellent anyway. THQ are sending him a free copy of the game too.

‘UFC 2009: Undisputed’ hands-on preview
    http://the-fight-site.com/2009/02/ufc-2009-undisputed-hands-on-preview/

Interview with Rampage Jackson and Marcus Davis
    http://the-fight-site.com/2009/02/interview-with-rampage-jackson-and-marcus-davis/

• Advertisement

Thanks for the links, hopefully when the game comes out we can gather up some of our gamertags and have some fun online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Thanks for the links, hopefully when the game comes out we can gather up some of our gamertags and have some fun online

For sure. My gamer tag is SuperWoody101

Well the Roster is confirmed on Gamestop and heres the kicker...........no Randy:eek:, well AXWELL who you gonna pick now?

Eh wheres the link to this roster then? Theres 80+ fighters in the game so im dying to see your info that shows no Randy Couture. Cos ill bet you any money he is, ive seen it all over the net and im gonna whoop you with him ;)

Eh wheres the link to this roster then? Theres 80+ fighters in the game so im dying to see your info that shows no Randy Couture. Cos ill bet you any money he is, ive seen it all over the net and im gonna whoop you with him ;)

ha ha, can't seem to get the link working. But seriously I'm no fibber, I want him in as much as you mate. But go to the official game website and you'll see it. Seriously not joking here, they are saying there are unlockable legends though but you would expect Randy to be there from the start to sell the thing. Cro Crop is there as is Tito and Coleman.
    Sorry for no link, honestly can't get it right

http://www.gamespot.com/sports/blogs/sports-blog/909097139/26817040/exclusive-ufc-2009-undisputed-full-roster-reveal-video-interview.html

Thats the link and ya you are right, what a load of crap. He has to be unlockable though, no Matt Hamill either which is a joke.

http://www.gamespot.com/sports/blogs/sports-blog/909097139/26817040/exclusive-ufc-2009-undisputed-full-roster-reveal-video-interview.html

Thats the link and ya you are right, what a load of crap. He has to be unlockable though, no Matt Hamill either which is a joke.

yea sorry, i'll admit it here, i've never found out how to link a site:o
    I know its a joke on both accounts. Surely he has to be unlockable, I've also been reading that it could be due to the fact he might have signed with EA SPORTS for their MMA project

Demo for this due out on Thursday according to the forum on the site, theres demo keys already relseased for those who ore ordered it but I think its only in the states. If anyone here has it pre ordered here and got the demo already can they pm me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Desmondo2000

I think this game is gonna suck big time and the Achievements are mostly online ones :confused:, rental for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Frankmagnet

Demo for this due out on Thursday according to the forum on the site, theres demo keys already relseased for those who ore ordered it but I think its only in the states. If anyone here has it pre ordered here and got the demo already can they pm me.

Same here. If anyone could sort us out with a code it would be much appreciated. If I get one before then I will pm whoever wants it.

Advertisement