Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

How To Confuse An Idiot

• 26-02-2009 2:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

Idiot.jpg

Comments

It doesn't work. I checked all my plug-ins and they seem to be working. Awh man. Was probably going to be a good video too.

yes, yes, I'm only joking *cough*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

It definatley doesn't work, I clicked it a few dozen times and wasn't able to get if to work.

BTW, this was posted before & it didn't work then either...

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭BillyGoatGruff

Got it working. Great video:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭PurpleBerry

And the winner is... Bluefoam.

• Advertisement

Neesa wrote: »
    And the winner is... Bluefoam.

Gosh, I just don't know what I'm doing wrong - can you give me an elaborate set of instructions so I can finally see what you find so hilarious...

hahahahahaha

Best video ever.

Bluefoam wrote: »
    Gosh, I just don't know what I'm doing wrong - can you give me an elaborate set of instructions so I can finally see what you find so hilarious...

Oops, I think his widdle feelings have been hurtsies. What a pity this is the Internet where no-ones gives a tiny, shiny sh!t.

Oops, I think his widdle feelings have been hurtsies. What a pity this is the Internet where no-ones gives a tiny, shiny sh!t.

Are you an American or just an idiot - I know sarcasm is difficult to get online, but I'm fascinated by your triumphalism.

I do realise you got the joke, 99% of people do.

Bluefoam wrote: »
    Are you an American or just an idiot - I know sarcasm is difficult to get online, but I'm fascinated by your triumphalism.

I do realise you got the joke, 99% of people do.

Sure. I'm an idiot. Why not? Everyone except you is an idiot. ;)

Best of luck in the big, bad world kid.

• Advertisement

Sure. I'm an idiot. Why not? Everyone except you is an idiot. ;)

Best of luck in the big, bad world kid.

Funny thing is - I still don't think you get it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

cool cool. There was a split second i nearly threw me phone across the room.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

AD-Block FTW

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

I'm using my finger to push the screen where it says play and nothing is happening. Can someone explain the video to me?

I'm using my finger to push the screen where it says play and nothing is happening. Can someone explain the video to me?

Try putting your finger in your ear first, rubbing you belly, and then saying out loud, "buggerit"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

Whys everyone so hostile in this thread? Just click play on the video and watch! it's not rocket science

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,096 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I thought that this was to do with standing an idiot inside a barrel and telling him to piss in the corner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

Try putting your finger in your ear first, rubbing you belly, and then saying out loud, "buggerit"

you only ever put bananannas in your ear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

gah!

/embarassed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Here is an actual video as the OP was seemingly too idiotic to know how to do it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Delphi91

It isn't a video, it's just a picture!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 382 ✭✭DiarmaidGNR

Great video!! I do that same trick on my friends and it gets them every time!!
    Priceless!! I love the guys reaction at 1min 15sec

Advertisement