Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Novel social mobile search application - short survey request

Options
  • 26-02-2009 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi everyone,

My name is Karen Church and I’m a Researcher with Telefonica in Barcelona. I recently finished my PhD in University College Dublin.

As part of my research I’ve developed a social mobile search application that can assist users in finding interesting and relevant information while on-the-go by using your online social network such as Facebook as a source of help!

I’m currently looking for Irish people who are willing to test the application for a 2 week period in March 2009. I specifically need groups of Facebook friends to participant in the trial and participants will be rewarded for taking part.

I’ve put together a questionnaire to help with participant selection. The questionnaire shouldn’t take longer than 10 minutes to fill out. The questionnaire can be found in the link below:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=j9mqDdiBPLCk40pK8h5fBw_3d_3d

If you have any questions or comments don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Karen

Comments

Advertisement