Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Dancing for Adults

Options
  • 26-02-2009 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    Can anyone tell me if there are evening Irish Dancing classes for adults going on in Limerick City or County. Have been searching for an age with no success. Danced all the way through school and really want to get back into it!
    Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭banjobongo

my kids doing Irish set dancing classes in the function room of the Stroller pub in Ballyneety on Tuesday evenings, and after the kids are done, the teacher (who is great) then teaches adults set dancing, so I think the kick off time would be around 7pm on a Tuesday evening. As far as I know its pay as you go so you could just turn up and try it out. Hope that helps. The Stroller pub is the pub on the LHS when you enter Ballyneety as you come out of Limerick city, and is the only pub in the villave so you should be able to find it easily.

Advertisement