Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Fixing' tattoo

• 26-02-2009 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi Folks

I got a small (about the size of a euro coin) tattoo on my wrist a month ago when I was in Thailand. I went scuba diving a couple of days later and I think its smudged the ink. Either that or the guy was just sh1t :) Anyway, I'm wondering if its possible for a tattoo artist to go over it and sharpen it up. I like the tattoo itself but I just want it to look a bit clearer. It has a touch of the indian inks to it at the moment :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

without seeing it, no one can say

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Did you go scuba-diving in the sea or were you training in the pool? If it was the pool, the chemicals in the water probably had an adverse affect on your fresh tattoo. I cant say how sea-water mixes with tattoos but instinct would say 'not too well'.
    Depending on how smudged the tattoo is, an artist in your locality should be able to fix it up for you.

Advertisement