Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Off T-Shirt Printing

Options
  • 26-02-2009 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭

Hi,

We are having a going away night out with work tomorrow for a girl thats heading off travelling - one of the girls has a collage of pics made from the web - is there anywhere in galway where you can get one off prints done?

We'd be looking at maybe 1-3 t-shirts...

I know its late notice but any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

Jugs82

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭inisboffin

There used to be a place in the arch/laneway beside the Malthouse..
    There's a few places, but may have min order

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭bat boy

I Supply on sea road were doing one off heat transfer t shirts. I'd say give them a shot, probably yer best bet for a one off shirt. Don't bother looking at advertees or any proper t-shirt place as they wont do one off prints, or if they do it would cost you a fortune as you'd have to cover the setup costs for printing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Jugs82

Cheers guys - we deal with Advertees here at work, great guys , so i had figured about the one-off not been an option

Ill give I-Supply a shout and might take a look down that laneway beside the malthouse later.

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Also, if you're really stuck you can buy iron on transfers for inkjet printers. Just have to print the mirror image onto them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

one of the various iSupplys is your best bet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement