Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

offer french lessons for free in exchange of english lessons!

Options
  • 26-02-2009 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey everybody!!smile.gif

I am a french au pair near Galway...Roscahill more exactly since the beginning of january but my host family moves in Galway (me as well!:-)) at the end of march, really good news!! I am in Ireland first to visit your beautiful land and meet irish people, discover the irish literature, music (I am a student in french literature in Lille (north of France)and i want to become a teacher, probably in one year!:-)) but as well to learn to speak english more fluently and at the present time i have not a lot of oportunities to improve my english.
    That's why, i intend to give some french lessons for free for people interested in and in exchange i would like to have english lessons, not about the grammar but above all my vocabulary, having discussions on any subject (for example about Galway, Ireland in general, your traditions etc etc..; in order to learn a lot of vocabulary and know a lot of things about your country, culture..) and correct my mistakes!
    So have you any idea how can i do to meet people interested by that and do you think it's possible? I don't know if a lot of people here learn french??

Thanks a lot for your answers!!! see u and Bye!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

We will have a Lenten Beers soon so if you want, come and meet us and speak some English.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 midouri

Hi, Hope ur settling in well to galway. You could give me ur email if you like and i will contact you through that!!
    Li

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭sawah

hey i hope your enjoying yourself here so far...
    id be more than happy to help you out....just get in touch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 annkiki

Yeah, I LOVE Ireland, it's so a beautiful country and people are very
    nice and warm! So I wait for hearing from you!! See you soon! Bye

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Damn, if I hadn't moved from galway I would have done this. Good luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Oh my god put away the email addresses and take it to PM... do you want your inboxes to be spammed to death?

Advertisement