Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On a good run

Options
  • 26-02-2009 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

In on a good run top three out of thirty+ in the 4 of last five games, what is going to go wrong next and playing tonight will I win some money again?:cool:

Comments

Nvm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

It sounds like your playing live = standard poor. Essentially if your a good enough player you can make last 10 of these games more often than not.

Its to hard to answer this question because theres no real answer. You need at least a thousand of these games to find your true roi. Its only then you can get an answer of what level you should be running at.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

Boilerbad wrote: »
    In on a good run top three out of thirty+ in the 4 of last five games, what is going to go wrong next and playing tonight will I win some money again?:cool:

Yes you will win again, feel unbeatable and think you can make a living out of it.

Then the fun begins.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Whyno

Every fish gets lucky every so often.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭The Improver

Boilerbad wrote: »

Look, i was thinking the same for the last 2wks, playing the $12k,$35k and so on nearly every night and getting to most final tables or just outside it, all on ipoker, but only getting a mainsly few quid, just cant get a win, so fooking anoying.
    I think you have the same problem:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

BBV please

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement