Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KFFL football league players

Options
  • 26-02-2009 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

Im looking for some new players primarly for next season, i had a lot of drop outs this year....

We have about 8 games left. Anyone who played league in kk during the year cant sign up..

Any experianced junior league players (who arn't playing in kk) from outside kk would be a bonus.

PM if any interest..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭jiggajt

What division are you in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭aidankk

2 soon to be 3...

We lost most of our players this year with the weekend matches not suiting etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Doffaldinho

Hey I play in League 2, Thanks to Scanlon not opening as it should've we had to do a lot of Saturday and Sunday games meaning not many turning up and now were stuck in the middle of a relegation battle :( What team are you on?

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭jiggajt

What do ye think of the new pitch. I definately think you need studs. I got a pair of moulded plastic stids in elverys for 7 euro. Well worth it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Doffaldinho

Yeah too right you slip way to much in normal astro turf boots. The pitch is pretty deep considering is astro turf, Most sports shops sell crap looking moulded studs boots :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement