Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B&B near Adare Manor

Options
  • 26-02-2009 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭

My brother is getting married in Adare Manor this coming April.

Unfortunately I am saving and cant afford to stay in the manor so i am looking for a B&B as close to Adare Manor as possible!

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭silverwex

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

the dunraven hotel is across the road maybe would this be affordable..?

if not there are alot of b and b's just outside adare on the killarney road..google them...there is quite alot there...

also the woodlands house hotel is not far away either...a taxi drive...might also be an option

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭silverwex

Thanks very much cmurph!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

ur welcome !! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭andyournameis

I would go with the Woodlands hotel aswell, nice hotel, and the food there is fab and they have a great bar....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭CCSL

Dont know if this post is too late for the wedding but

there is a great Bed and Breakfast not too far from Adare

called Rigney Bed and Breakfast Its within easy driving distance on the back road to Curraghchase and is only €50 for a single occupancy its on a working farm and the breakfast is amazing. It might be a bit far but if you cant find anything nearer/cheaper check out
    www.rigneysfarm.com for more details.

Advertisement