Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixmania 1 Month later

Options
  • 26-02-2009 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, I was building a shuttle pc a month ago after getting all the parts from dabs.ie i found the processor i was looking for on pixmania . So i registered and went through their online checkout and spotted a 17 euro charge for "The Zen Engagement" .

So i hit the cancel button and went elsewhere to buy the processor minus the charge , But it was too late they had allready charged the 3v card .

So i checked my mailbox
    are writing to confirm that your cancellation request for the following order has been taken into account:
    1 E7300 Core 2 Duo - 2.66 GHz, Cache L2 3 MB Socket 775

Given that the amount due for your order has already been debited, we will refund you for this order.
    Your refund is currently in progress, and we will advise you by email of the refund of your order as soon as possible.

The next mail asked for my account number and swift so i sent it back to them and waited for them to refund the canceled order .

Next week i hadn't heard or received anything so i mailed them back , And i got this .
    Thank you for your email,

Unfortunately, we still have not received your bank details

In order to process your refund, please send us the bank details as soon as possible

Bank name

Account #

IBAN number

SWIFT number

Address of your bank

Account holders name

We kindly remind you that we are a European company based in France, and any refund will therefore be pr ocessed by international bank transfer. In order to be able to process an international bank transfer we need your IBAN and SWIFT numbers. If you have a doubt about these details, we advise you to contact your bank.

As soon as we have these details we will be able to credit your account.

Best regards,

So another week of nothing and here i am , Ive given up on their in site support because im just being stringed along :mad: Ive been looking for a support phone number on their website or even a dedicated support email address but Ive found nothing .

No phone number the only one on their contact me page is for ordering and everything else just links back to the same old FAQ which is useless .

So im asking if anyone here knows any email addresses or phone numbers for these shower of b*****s ?

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

you have to use their after sale support AFAIK. As for the "Zen engagement" there is a simple check box you hit to not take up that offer. While you may not like it you should have looked , looked and looked again before clicking the pay button.

Anyways to the point at hand. Have you given them your IBAN or SWIFT number as they have requested and explained why they need it?????

Advertisement