Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Halo Wars : anyone selling it at midnight ?

• 26-02-2009 7:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭

Haven't queued up or bought a game at midnight before, but off tomorrow and wondering if any Tesco's in Limerick area would be open at midnight and selling this. Or are all the 24 hours stores gone back to normal opening hours these days.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Don't know, competition on exiledgamers.com to win a copy though.

Questions are hard though. I've not bothered. Game looks better than I thought though.

Kind of like earlier versions of C&C, you know when it was fun and uncomplicated :P

Needs a mouse IMO though to be fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Anyone know how much this is in the various shops? Specifically xtravision if anyone has picked it up in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

Is it out? i didn't know that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

GStormcrow wrote: »
    Anyone know how much this is in the various shops? Specifically xtravision if anyone has picked it up in there?

Just picked it up there for 50 Eurodollars in xtravision.
    Needed to give the thumbs a break from SFIV

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I heard its 45 in xtravision? Does anyone know if thats the price?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

I got it for €52 in HMV last sunday. Played all of ACT 1 (First 3 levels) and it seemed decent although very short for a RTS game. Will get back playing it when I finish Killzone 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

Moiph wrote: »
    I heard its 45 in xtravision? Does anyone know if thats the price?

Posters on xtravision windows says €49.99

Advertisement