Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi

Options
  • 26-02-2009 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Hello All,

I thinking of doing the PSV test, then buying a taxi and taxi-ing full time.

Now, i understand things are quiet at the moment for taxi men and there are alot of them on the road and every taxi-man you talk to is down in the dumps, although they were down in the dumps during the Celtic Tiger also so not sure what to make of that!!

Anyway, i'd like to hear from Taxi men who will honestly tell me there situation, the ins and outs of what i need, the hours i will need to be driving, and what sort of ball park figure are we talking in relation to salary?

All response will be valuable.

Moggie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 trevorD79

to any 1 who has sat the new taxi test some of the questiens being asked on the area knowledge test are wrong i sat the test 3 times and failed by 1 questien you have 2 get a pass rate of 80% i got 78% in the area knowledge and i passed the industry test twice on the 2 tests 89% and 85% i know ther are hundreds of people in the same way at 86 euro 10 cent a test giving people giving the right answers and being marked wrong by the computer if any 1 has had this happen to them please get in touch here thanks trevor

Advertisement