Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows Movie maker-Please Help

Options
  • 26-02-2009 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭

Ok so i'm making a music video and Every time I want to preview my edits, transitions...etc I have to Go back to the Start Every time in order for the preview to be perfectly the way I edited it.

If I click where i WANT to preview( say 1 miniute in) Audio Music AND Video are OFF-SYNC by seconds!

Its so difficult and time consuming having to preview from the start Over and Over.

How do I fix this? Please help..:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭mollypop

Which version of movie maker are you using? You can download the latest & greatest beta version from windows live now:
    http://download.live.com/moviemaker

Haven't tried it, but I've heard it's much better, or at least the final release will be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭BaRcOe

Ok I figured it out after some research for anyone else having this problem.

Basically Windows movie maker does not go well when using mp3s like i was.

So I converted my mp3 song to WMA and Wollah its ok now all in Sync in any part of the video.

:D:D

Advertisement