Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson W580i on Vodafone?

• 26-02-2009 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi,

I have been looking on the net for a phone to buy, weighing up all the pros and cons and comparing the prices. I have landed on the Sony Ericsson w580i. However, I am already a customer with vodafone and after being on vodafone.ie, I do not see this particular phone listed. Can this phone be got in vodafone?

I dont fancy changing networks because all my family are on vodafone too.

Cheers

Dan.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

Isnt the w580 the older version of the w595

I think vodafone have that

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭djt0607

yes, but although the 595 has a 3.2mp camera and the 580i has a 2.0mp camera, the 3.2mp camera in the w595 is supposed to be really crap.

so, simple yes/no question, does vodafone sell the sony ericsson w580i? OR can i buy the sony ericsson w580i in another independent retail store (carphone warehouse) and have use it on the vodafone network?

cheers
    dan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,524 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Hi,
    They don't appear to stock the w850i anymore, they have moved onto the W595.

Advertisement