Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Global Windows

• 27-02-2009 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭

not even worth ringing, they make you think you're saving a package, but are by far the most expensive

the Harvey Normans of double glazing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 manana

I couldn't get a photo of a bay window from Global without pressure to meet a rep. I gave up and placed a very good order with their leading competitor. I see that they now have a new image of bay windows on their website - too late.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,147 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

manana wrote: »
    I couldn't get a photo of a bay window from Global without pressure to meet a rep. I gave up and placed a very good order with their leading competitor. I see that they now have a new image of bay windows on their website - too late.

Why is this a rip-off?:confused:

Advertisement