Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rally of the Lakes 09'

• 27-02-2009 2:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭

Who's going this year to the rally in Killarney on the may bank holiday.?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Bit early to be asking that, it's 2 months away! ;)

To answer your question, I ain't going this year (poxy exams). Donegal is up next for me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

It's near time you were booking accomodation for Donegal nevermind Killarney!

De Hipster wrote: »
    It's near time you were booking accomodation for Donegal nevermind Killarney!

Already sorted ;) same house as every year!

dcr22B wrote: »
    Already sorted ;) same house as every year!

Damn organised rally followers De Hipster's last minute flapping & stressing, bursting blood vessels & biting heads off is a much more effective & enjoyable method of accomodation searching...:o

De Hipster wrote: »
    Damn organised rally followers De Hipster's last minute flapping & stressing, bursting blood vessels & biting heads off is a much more effective & enjoyable method of accomodation searching...:o

Our Donegal weekends are now so regimented, we can do it with our eyes closed. Stages, bowling alley for a dinner and a game then down to the Errigal for pints and off into Sisters Sara's for those who are adventerous/single/desparate (delete as appropriate)! :P

• Advertisement

dcr22B wrote: »
    Our Donegal weekends are now so regimented, we can do it with our eyes closed. Stages, bowling alley for a dinner and a game then down to the Errigal for pints and off into Sisters Sara's for those who are adventerous/single/desparate (delete as appropriate)! :P

Sounds like army training camp (with stages!) ;)

Doubt I'll make it to Killarney either, too much tom-foolery down there!

Haven't been down at it in 3/4 years, much prefer the craic in the NorthWest and the cops actually have a clue what they're doing when it comes to dealing with muppetry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭hi_sir

donegal way better event the clowns that desend on killarney abd hold the place to ransom,i have stoped going,i competed on the event a few times and that would be the only reason to return there are some class stages down like theres nothing better than hiting molls gap at full tilt or carragh lake or the p tim healy pass.
    its a pitty these boy racen scum with no clue or heed in the rally are destroying one the best events in the country

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭davidsr20

Is there many going to this in 3 weeks time. great weekend/late cruising/nice cars/lots of tyre smoke ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭hi_sir

its scum like you thay ruin this event stay away your not wanted its a rally where people go round closed roads not scum hanging around car parks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭davidsr20

IM not a boy racer i am 29 years old but like a bit off fun so relax.

Advertisement