Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Service or lack thereof

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,448 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

I did but any type of interaction with them seems to get ignored. Apart from the one time I asked them to collect their equipment asap and it was collected the next day. Then again someone else arrived to collect it less than 2 weeks later again.......

My issue is still ongoing, the company seems to have a serious problem logging any details spo my advice to anyoone is to log any interaction in a folder and keep it safe, you most likely will need it one day, example: the start of the cancelation process I spoke to one person and said I have basically had to call on a monthly basis due to errors, this was the end of January, her reply was, well actually you havent called since October 26th so I returned by sayingm how do you persume the technician knew to come to my house last Thursday to repair my faulty internet again? THEY LOG NOTHING

NTL = Brutal.

I Know it can be expensive but there is alot to be said for communicating with these companies (the likes of NTL and BT especially) by registered post particularly when it comes to matters like cancelling contracts and so on.

It is an appalling reflection on business in Ireland but the simple truth is that these companies cannot be trusted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,503 ✭✭✭smelltheglove

Isnt it disgraceful, I mean where is the customer service???? Majority of phone calls I have had to ask the reps to allow me to finish my senternces, how will they know my issue if they wont listen to what I am trying to say.

I was once in customer service and am now a photographer if i worked like that I'd be out of business.

Advertisement