Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

David Icke's reptillian conspiracy

• 27-02-2009 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭

I think he's a total genius and a legend. Everything he says is true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilian_humanoid#David_Icke

I know it sounds crazy, but reptiles from another planet are secretly ruling us. The evidence is all over the place. We need to do something about it now!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

If you bang your head against a wall for an hour it makes MUCH more sense

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,966 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

He also believes that the lizards live off childrens blood does he not?

Maybe he watched this and thought it was a documentary

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭DubTony

I like Icke. I've always felt he was a bit of a nut-job, but the way he puts stuff together and reason it out is, in my opinion, quite good. That is until he mentions the reptiles. At that point I'm usually embarassed for him.

This bit from wikipedia is ... amusing.
    According to an interview with David Icke, Christine Fitzgerald claims that she was a confidante of Diana, Princess of Wales, and that Diana told her that the British Royal Family were reptilian aliens, and that they could shapeshift"

Makes me think that Prince Charles must be a better looking alien than he is a human. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

I have taken a look into David Icke's work , i think it is good , now the reason some people do not take his work seriously i think is because well for example , take science fiction and fantasy writers , well you see i think they do be writing about something real that they experienced in the past , that they actually lived through , there used to be this writer years ago and he used to write science fiction sometimes , now he found out that the fictional stories he was writing were about his own experiences that he had lived through in earlier times , so it was not fiction he had written , it was an account of his own experiences now if you read his books they appear fictional and i think this might be the reason why some people do not take David Icke seriously because some of what he would be talking about might appear fictional .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭bobbbb

espinolman wrote: »
    I have taken a look into David Icke's work , i think it is good , now the reason some people do not take his work seriously i think is because well for example , take science fiction and fantasy writers , well you see i think they do be writing about something real that they experienced in the past , that they actually lived through , there used to be this writer years ago and he used to write science fiction sometimes , now he found out that the fictional stories he was writing were about his own experiences that he had lived through in earlier times , so it was not fiction he had written , it was an account of his own experiences now if you read his books they appear fictional and i think this might be the reason why some people do not take David Icke seriously because some of what he would be talking about might appear fictional .

Are you David Icke? Or are you a reptile?

• Advertisement

bobbbb wrote: »
    Are you David Icke? Or are you a reptile?
    No i am not Davd Icke , and i am not a reptile i don't think so !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

Meh, Ickeism is such a beautiful metaphor, it pains me when I see he's serious...If you think of it as the reptilian brain (terrritoriality, aggression, etc) and the mammalian brain (hugs, mammalian sociality etc), it all works.

The problem is there's too many of us being Lizzards, sticking on the lower circuits in Leary-terms.

Evolve already! Recapitualte phylogeny, kk?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

thats the same way I view the situation Kama

oh and w00t thecrazy Lizzzzzzard theory has resurfaced again

just to play along for a minute tho, some people have said that they inhabit a tenth Ninth planet that has an orbit at 45 degrees to ours and has a 1000 year orbit, a planet in that sort of orbit is gonna be cold, so how come cold blooded lizzzzzard lifeforms evolved to the top????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Kama wrote: »
    Meh, Ickeism is such a beautiful metaphor, it pains me when I see he's serious...If you think of it as the reptilian brain (terrritoriality, aggression, etc) and the mammalian brain (hugs, mammalian sociality etc), it all works.

The problem is there's too many of us being Lizzards, sticking on the lower circuits in Leary-terms.

Evolve already! Recapitualte phylogeny, kk?

Yeah, the problem is, it's not a metaphor to the guy, he genuinely thinks there are evil shape shifting Lizards (could we please spell it properly, I know how some here like to misspell it intentionally, in other to use it as a euphemism for their personal bias) He also thinks the holocaust is a lie
    I strongly believe that a small Jewish clique which has contempt for the mass of Jewish people worked with non-Jews to create the First World War, the Russian Revolution, and the Second World War. This Jewish/non-Jewish Elite used the First World War to secure the Balfour Declaration and the principle of the Jewish State of Israel. They then dominated the Versailles Peace Conference and created the circumstances which made the Second World War inevitable. They financed Hitler to power in 1933 and made the funds available for his rearmament."

David Icke The man thinks neo nazi organisations are fronts for Jewish groups, which is like saying a pro cat group dedicated to the killing of rodents is run by and for the benefit of mice.

Every Fvckin time Diogenes, every time

you've just gotten back from a week ban and whats the first post you make in the forum

give it a rest please for all our sakes.

this stuff just pisses everyone off. and thats ALL it achieves, there seems to be no higher purpose to your posts than this

I'm sayin no more on the topic to you.

• Advertisement

Every Fvckin time Diogenes, every time

you've just gotten back from a week ban and whats the first post you make in the forum

give it a rest please for all our sakes.

this stuff just pisses everyone off. and thats ALL it achieves, there seems to be no higher purpose to your posts than this

I'm sayin no more on the topic to you.

So you don't believe these are valid and accurate representations of the man's worldview and philosophy?

Or you do think they are valid and accurate and they accurately represent his worldview and philosophy, but you don't care?

Basically telling me to piss off isn't an argument. Remember the OP said "everything he says is true". Therefore does the OP believe that Jews caused WW1 and WW2, funded the Nazis and faked the holocaust. Do you Mahatma?

the suggest that Icke's work should be viewed as a metaphor for humanity, is like saying Al Gore's appeals against global warming is nothing but a metaphor for man's inhumanity to man, and should be views as such. This doesn't make any sense.

I'm reminded of Angry Badger's Signature here

I'm reminded of Angry Badger's Signature here

Well thats a well measure and eloquent response.

No, don't dodge the question go for the juggler.

thankfully I dont have to deal with this anymore

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Diogenes wrote: »
    He also thinks the holocaust is a lie

Can you prove this? Your own link does not suggest that he believes the holocaust is a lie, merely that he believes in freedom of speech on the issue:
    In this book, Icke went even further. He began to flirt explicitly with Holocaust denial, saying "why do we play a part in suppressing alternative information to the official line of the Second World War? How is it right that while this fierce suppression goes on, free copies of the Spielberg film, Schindler's List, are given to schools to indoctrinate children with the unchallenged version of events. And why do we, who say we oppose tyranny and demand freedom of speech, allow people to go to prison and be vilified, and magazines to be closed down on the spot, for suggesting another version of history."3 He also denounced the Nuremberg Trials as "a farce" and "a calculated exercise in revenge and manipulation."

Even the skeptics site http://www.skeptics.org.uk/article.php?dir=articles&article=david_icke.php cannot pin holocaust denial on him, so can you prove it?
    There is a further, more insidiously damaging instance of where metaphor has been seen to be used inappropriately. Icke’s repeated use of reptilian and alien symbolism was at one stage a cause for concern for ethnic minority groups, particularly Jewish, who believed that Icke was hiding his true anti-Semitic agenda. No action has since been taken when they realised that Icke did really mean reptiles. However, although Icke strongly denies any anti-Semitic inclinations, one should be aware of the company he keeps and the claims he has made. Canadian contacts and tour organisers, including Joseph Duggan, owner of Strong Eagles Productions, and Tom J. Kennedy of “The Preferred Network” have right-wing, anti-Semitic leanings. In his self-published second book, “And the truth shall set you free”, Icke repeated his belief, both in the Tsarist-forged “Protocols of the Elders of Zion”, and that a Jewish clique was behind the Two World Wars and the Russian Revolution. In the same book he also denounced the Nuremberg Trials as “a calculated exercise in revenge and manipulation”.

This flirtation with revisionism can still be seen today, with Icke’s support for the Canadian Holocaust denier Ernst Zundel. Icke’s support centres around Zundel’s freedom of expression. One would imagine however that a more worthy symbol could be found than a pro-Nazi propagandist who has appeared at a trial in a concentration camp uniform and who has disseminated stickers such as “Holocaust teaching is Child Abuse”.

I agree with the view that such things should be open to challenge and freedom of speech. You also cannot gloss over the influence of the jewish minority in the Bolshevik Revolution - no matter how politically incorrect it may be. As for WW1, kicked off by a secret society called the Black Hand, the war itself financed by Rotschild (jewish) money.

To the OP, I respect Icke's passion and research, however, I think he has fallen victim of calculated disinformation or else psychosis when he dishes out the reptilian theory and the interdimensional pseudo-science. The reptilian angle could have been thrown his way because he was on the right track with the bloodlines he had researched, and a method to debunk this investigation was needed.

vinylmesh wrote: »
    I think he's a total genius and a legend. Everything he says is true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reptilian_humanoid#David_Icke

I know it sounds crazy, but reptiles from another planet are secretly ruling us. The evidence is all over the place. We need to do something about it now!
    Some people can see them but not everyone can it is similar to the movie 'They live' :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/They_Live
    I have always been able to see them serpents in the governments', the banks' and the schools and just anywhere they can manipulate and control us ,i just wish other people could see them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Stop acting like a child. I've infracted you for one of the posts in this thread put I have a problem with more of them If you've a problem with a post then report in and don't engage it. If you have a problem with a poster I suggest you use the ignore function.

Any more of this childishness and you'll be taking a break from the forum.

Yeah, the problem is, it's not a metaphor to the guy, he genuinely thinks there are evil shape shifting Lizards (could we please spell it properly, I know how some here like to misspell it intentionally, in other to use it as a euphemism for their personal bias) He also thinks the holocaust is a lie

This is fine.
    David Icke The man thinks neo nazi organisations are fronts for Jewish groups, which is like saying a pro cat group dedicated to the killing of rodents is run by and for the benefit of mice.

Stick to the topic or I'm gonna start thinking you're flame baiting.

The ignore feature is great and may save people from infractions and bans.

Kernel wrote: »
    Can you prove this? Your own link does not suggest that he believes the holocaust is a lie, merely that he believes in freedom of speech on the issue:

Even the skeptics site http://www.skeptics.org.uk/article.php?dir=articles&article=david_icke.php cannot pin holocaust denial on him, so can you prove it?

Do you bother to look at the foot notes?

The quote is from his 1995 book And the truth will set you free
    This Jewish/non-Jewish Elite used the First World War to secure the Balfour Declaration and the principle of the Jewish State of Israel (for which, given the genetic history of most Jewish people, there is absolutely no justification on historical grounds or any other). They then dominated the Versailles Peace Conference and created the circumstances which made the Second World War inevitable. They financed Hitler to power in 1933 and made the funds available for his rearmament."

P130
    "In the very late 1800's, a controversial document came to light called the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion". I call them the Illuminati Protocols, and I quote many extracts from them in The Robots' Rebellion. Some say they were a forgery made public only to discredit Jews, and I use the term "Illuminati Protocols" to get away from the Jewish emphasis.

P57
    "The Talmud, the Jewish book of law, contains among other little gems, the following: "Just the Jews are humans, the non-Jews are no humans, but cattle" (Kerithuth 6b, page 78, Jebhammoth 61); "The non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as Slaves" (Midrasch Talpioth 225); "Sexual intercourse with non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals" (Kethuboth 3b); "The non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs" (Orach Chaiim, 57, 6a); "The birth rate of non-Jews has to be suppressed massively" (Zohar II, 4b); "As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace non-Jews" (Lore Dea 377,1). And so it goes on and on. So how often do the "anti-racist" protesters demonstrate outside Talmudic events. Never. Exactly."
    P135
    ..Why do we play a part in suppressing alternative information to the official line of the Second World War? How is it right that while this fierce suppression goes on, free copies of the Spielberg film, Schindler's List, are given to schools to indoctrinate children with the unchallenged version of events.

P135

Icke is canny enough not to explicitly say "the holocaust never happened" He just heavily implies it.

As to the antisemitism, well thats another thing. Your thoughts?

I agree with the view that such things should be open to challenge and freedom of speech. You also cannot gloss over the influence of the jewish minority in the Bolshevik Revolution - no matter how politically incorrect it may be. As for WW1, kicked off by a secret society called the Black Hand, the war itself financed by Rotschild (jewish) money.

Are you saying that the Black Hand is a Jewish Secret Society?

And are you also saying the Rotschild were the only people to engage in war profiting.

Could you provide any evidence for either of the above claims.

Finally even if your later point is true, are you damning all Jews by the Rotschilds actions?
    To the OP, I respect Icke's passion and research, however, I think he has fallen victim of calculated disinformation or else psychosis when he dishes out the reptilian theory and the interdimensional pseudo-science. The reptilian angle could have been thrown his way because he was on the right track with the bloodlines he had researched, and a method to debunk this investigation was needed.

I do love this. "Say what you like about Icke, but once you ignore his central point he's really on to something."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Kernel wrote: »

Hold up a sec.

His crazy ass ramblings are a conspiracy to discredit him?
    Seriously?

Doesn't he say we're all living in the Matrix now anyway?

King Mob wrote: »
    Hold up a sec.

His crazy ass ramblings are a conspiracy to discredit him?
    Seriously?

I think he name checks whatever bad sci fi movie that was popular half a decade ago. In the 90s it was V. Now...

So Icke's a passionate and brilliant researcher, except when it comes to the Lizards, which happens to be a lie he's bought hook line and sinker?

Doesn't that bother you, that he swallowed a lie so easily and readily, doesn't that make you call into question everything he claims and says, if he's so easily duped?

Diogenes & Kernel please read what I said above and will say again ..... stick to the topic, which in case you need reminding is David Icke's reptillian conspiracy not Anything David Icke ever said.

Last time I am saying this.

I think he name checks whatever bad sci fi movie that was popular half a decade ago. In the 90s it was V. Now...

I think the question is: is he really off the wall nuts or is he just appealing to a commercial base?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭DubTony

King Mob wrote: »

He actually said that?

I caught him for a few seconds on TV one night but couldn't watch, and he was going on about something like "some people aren't actually real people and that their souls can't be seen" or some such nonsense. I wonder if he was talking about Agent Smith type folk.

Maybe he is a complete freakin' nut-job after all.

DubTony wrote: »
    He actually said that?

I caught him for a few seconds on TV one night but couldn't watch, and he was going on about something like "some people aren't actually real people and that their souls can't be seen" or some such nonsense. I wonder if he was talking about Agent Smith type folk.

Maybe he is a complete freakin' nut-job after all.
    Saw it on an interview he did for a show on the discovery channel called "Sci-fi saved my Life" I think.

One of his books is called "Children of the Matrix" but surprisingly I haven't read it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Do you bother to look at the foot notes?

Err.. yes, I did, since I quoted them. :rolleyes: Anyway, QED Icke is not a holocaust denier, and as such you shouldn't claim that he is one without having any proof. And no, I didn't claim the Serbian Black Hand were jewish, but they may have had connection with the freemasons.
    Doesn't that bother you, that he swallowed a lie so easily and readily, doesn't that make you call into question everything he claims and says, if he's so easily duped?

Bother me? I suppose it shows he is susceptible to outlandish theories, yes, but quite a lot of what he says and has researched can be found to have substance by anyone who researches it themselves. The bloodlines of the ruling elites which later developed into the reptilian theory, for example, seems to have a lot of substance. Research history and look at the lineage of the royals throughout Europe and you'll see it's true.

I remember watching a documentary about him before, basically a cameracrew just followed him around for a few weeks, it wasn't pushing his agenda or anything, just an on the fence 'fly on the wall' type thing (I can't remember what it's called but it's on youtube)

After watching it I really felt sorry for the guy, he really believes the stuff he comes out with and just comes across as a sad little man. There was one part where he was meant to do an interview on an american radio station but they decided to cancel at the last minute. Icke went mental, shouting at the radio station receptionist for about 10 minutes, convinced that because his interview was cancelled he was therefor 100% correct about lizards controling the world.

I'll try to find it, it was worth a watch just to see how this guy ticks.

• Advertisement

Found it, it's called "David Icke: The Lizards and The Jews"

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭Four-Too

To quote an earlier post:
    "The Talmud, the Jewish book of law, contains among other little gems, the following: "Just the Jews are humans, the non-Jews are no humans, but cattle" (Kerithuth 6b, page 78, Jebhammoth 61); "The non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as Slaves" (Midrasch Talpioth 225); "Sexual intercourse with non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals" (Kethuboth 3b); "The non-Jews have to be avoided, even more than sick pigs" (Orach Chaiim, 57, 6a); "The birth rate of non-Jews has to be suppressed massively" (Zohar II, 4b); "As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace non-Jews" (Lore Dea 377,1). And so it goes on and on. So how often do the "anti-racist" protesters demonstrate outside Talmudic events. Never. Exactly."

This really gets to me...maan!! This nothing less than sickening!!! Research with an open mind, but also discard ALL beliefs you have taken on since from the beginning of your life, any one of them may be a false belief. The pieces of the picture should eventually fall into place, after one gains knowledge. We need higher consciousness to progress and thrive in the 21st century and beyond.

no, find out if the Talmud really does say those things.

then come back to us wit a well researched position, dont imideatley go for the emotive appeal

It's by Jon Ronson, part of his "secret rulers of the world" series from 99/00.

I recently (Last month) attended a lecture by Ronson were this documentary was shown, he stated that he regrets letting Icke off so easily, his antisemitism, is obvious. He didn't challenge Icke out of a sense of politeness.

However in the following years Ronson has been on the receiving end of tremendous abuse from 7/7 and 9/11 conspiracy theorists, and his tolerance level for their crap and methods has waxed considerably.

It's by Jon Ronson, part of his "secret rulers of the world" series from 99/00.

I recently (Last month) attended a lecture by Ronson were this documentary was shown, he stated that he regrets letting Icke off so easily, his antisemitism, is obvious. He didn't challenge Icke out of a sense of politeness.

However in the following years Ronson has been on the receiving end of tremendous abuse from 7/7 and 9/11 conspiracy theorists, and his tolerance level for their crap and methods has waxed considerably.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Four-Too wrote: »
    To quote an earlier post:

This really gets to me...maan!! This nothing less than sickening!!! Research with an open mind, but also discard ALL beliefs you have taken on since from the beginning of your life, any one of them may be a false belief. The pieces of the picture should eventually fall into place, after one gains knowledge. We need higher consciousness to progress and thrive in the 21st century and beyond.

Religious books in crazy statement shocker. :eek: Should we look at the old testament too I wonder?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭KieranKennedy

Pish posh, this guy is crazy. No crazier than the 911 or Kennedy people though.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Shame. You were so good at it.

Shame. You were so good at it.

Is there really a need to pick up on a childish post made a week ago? Thats rhetorical btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Ironbars

Lets consider the reptilian conspiracy for a minute. In the scheme of things why is it impossible that a race from a different planet resembling reptilians are not down here with us pulling the strings?

If for example you ignore the 9th planet thing then its conceivable, just like the likelyhood of us being alone (life) is inconcievable considering the vastness of the galaxy and beyond

2c

He is s nutter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

It's not impossible, but most would consider it...unlikely.

Like much CT, it's quite a conforting thought that all nastiness comes from somewhere outside, far away, and alien to us, which is what an earlier crowd of paranoid theorists called projection.

Add in that people get an urge to dehumanise groups or people they dont like, and hey presto, Bush eats babies. It's much easier to do inhumane things if you don't consider the people on the other end to be human; so in most tribal-leaning cultures, out-group members are referred to as subhuman animals, whether this is ancient Judaism (the main claim to fame of Christianity was surpassing this with Paul), persisting in colonial denigration of 'Others', Nazis and the Jews, Hutu-Tutsi, the list is regrettably a long one...

Short story long, describing people as animals or subhuman is 'considered harmful'.

Anyway, I try and think of sekret alien races as helpful types, it makes for better sleep...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Ironbars wrote:
    Lets consider the reptilian conspiracy for a minute. In the scheme of things why is it impossible that a race from a different planet resembling reptilians are not down here with us pulling the strings?

If for example you ignore the 9th planet thing then its conceivable, just like the likelyhood of us being alone (life) is inconcievable considering the vastness of the galaxy and beyond

2c

He is s nutter
    It's the logic behind the statement that's the problem. The reptiles also aren't from a different planet, they're from a different dimension and aren't lizard men, they just vaguely look reptile like. That's what I picked up from when a load of anti-lizard folk were here a while back.

In an infinite universe with infinite possibilities then I guess it's possible (although in an infinite universe with infinite possibilities, one of those possibilities would be that there was not an infinite universe and only one possibility, so we'd all wink out of existence with that little paradox).

But when you take into consideration what Icke and his followers believe as proof that they are right, you start to think that maybe they're making it up. You can find loads of videos on YouTube and the like where they claim to have someone turning into a lizard. The more famous ones are of Hilary Clinton and Richard Nixon. But the videos are of such bad quality that you can't really see what's going on.

In fact, I remember one guy showing a video of a politician that he said was turning into a lizard. Someone else managed to get the original copy of the footage and it proved that the transformation video was a forgery. This kind of thing just makes me think that either Icke and co know that it's not true, or are so desperate for it to be true that they're faking evidence to try and persuade people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭Ironbars

humanji wrote: »
    It's the logic behind the statement that's the problem. The reptiles also aren't from a different planet, they're from a different dimension and aren't lizard men, they just vaguely look reptile like. That's what I picked up from when a load of anti-lizard folk were here a while back..
    Whats the current thinking on different dimensions (can find anything on wiki ;-( )
    In an infinite universe with infinite possibilities then I guess it's possible (although in an infinite universe with infinite possibilities, one of those possibilities would be that there was not an infinite universe and only one possibility, so we'd all wink out of existence with that little paradox). .
    But the paradox undoes itself in that we are here (I hope)
    But when you take into consideration what Icke and his followers believe as proof that they are right, you start to think that maybe they're making it up. You can find loads of videos on YouTube and the like where they claim to have someone turning into a lizard. The more famous ones are of Hilary Clinton and Richard Nixon. But the videos are of such bad quality that you can't really see what's going on. .

Im going to have a look at those , thanks for the pointer
    In fact, I remember one guy showing a video of a politician that he said was turning into a lizard. Someone else managed to get the original copy of the footage and it proved that the transformation video was a forgery. This kind of thing just makes me think that either Icke and co know that it's not true, or are so desperate for it to be true that they're faking evidence to try and persuade people.

Maybe that was the original copy and the seemingly lizard folk made a second to counteract it.

Ironbars wrote: »
    Whats the current thinking on different dimensions (can find anything on wiki ;-( )

Not too sure of the details as it didn't make a lot of sense at the time. I just remember some of the believers getting quite upset at people saying "lizardmen from space".
    But the paradox undoes itself in that we are here (I hope)
    #possibly, but thinking about it hurts my head. :D
    Im going to have a look at those , thanks for the pointer

I had a quick look and couldn't find any. I'll try again a little later and post them.
    Maybe that was the original copy and the seemingly lizard folk made a second to counteract it.

That was actually one of the arguments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

I beleive in the reptillan conspiracy.

I also believe the reptillans came from Orion. Where the four major races come from including pleiadias and sirrus. The other star system. That connect with aliens, conspiracies, the pyramids, ancient civilazations and astronomers. If they are not from there they have races controlled there too. They are interdimensional beings. I can sometimes see their presence in people.

I normally get this feeling. when I'm bombarded by alot of people, and sometimes they manifest through the eyes of someone, looking at me. Normally it's just them showing me that they do exixt, and it's like they are very aware of my precense. I Know you all think what the hell I'm on about. But this has happened quite a few times. To be quite honest, I think it's crazy myself. i've time and time again heard this conspriacy of reptiles, I myself never wanted to believe it. Until I became more aware of the interdimensonal reality that we live. That we just don't just live in a three dimensional world. The universe is infinite, and your mind can soak up any aspect of it. Including getting into contact with intellegent races like ourselves. Reptillans are not nice.They are parasites. They from my experiences, play on my desires, fantasies, and thoughts. They basically just let it be known that they are aware. But I don't worry or think about it much after that.

I'm just aware and continue to research and be aware.

I also can see reptillan people. Anyone I have found to have strong reptillan traits. Were from the physical resemblance that I just get. by the eyes. Also Every single person including some of my friends who I believe have reptillan blood in then, were RH -

Yes I do believe reptillans control the world. Do I think people shafeshift NO. Do I think Elizabeth is a reptillan, I'm not to sure on that. Do I think the reptillans manipulate the powers of be and ruling familes of this world. Yes I do.

2012 is coming fast, and many of you will begin to see what I see, or what the likes of David Ickes sees. I don't really care if none of you believe me.

But I'm someone who is not distracted by this false reality we live in today. I can see things interdimensionally.

mysterious, while what you say may seem crazy I respect that you put it out there the way you do.

Can I ask a question, could you tell from a photo is someone was reptilian?

6th wrote: »
    mysterious, while what you say may seem crazy I respect that you put it out there the way you do.

Regretting posting your picture all over boards now? :p

6th wrote: »

Thanks 6th.
    6th, The people look human. But I just get this hunch. Believe when I say it. I've actually known it for years as a child. But I never heard of the notion of reptillans. Nor did I believe in David Ickes stuff. But since I've heard this stuff, it fits he puzzel immacualtely logically to my mind.

It's in their grin or their eyes. The people that I get the reptillans vibes are from
    • Fair hari red hair blue/green eyes
    • Dark hair hazel/green eyes

Now not all of them were Reptillan in traits. Just the reptillan vibe and precense that I have only recieved it from
    These are the two types. The ones that I did a test on are some people I work with. Some are my aquanitances and friends. I asked their bloodtype. They were all RH -

And in further of my reasoning. They are more intellegent people primal instinct driven people. Even heartless. But then again they are a few in my pool of people who are warmhearted. So it doesn't hold true for every person I've studied. These are just are my conclusions that come, from pbservation, hunches, logic, anaylzation over the last few years and looking back how things fit the puzzle and why the experience I've witnessed to me in this light.

I have an open mind, I'm not afraid of seeing or believing something crazy. As I understand nothing is crazy when one looks outside of 3-D or this reality.

Some 0f my greatest teachers and lessons in life, were people who had reptillan nature, Whter it was someone I desired, someone I hated, someone I challenged or someone I couldnt' put a finger on. Why do I get this?

My reasoning to this conclusion is
    Reptillans are parasites
    They thrive and lurk on humanities
    Faults, desires, sexual fantasies, power, insatious desire for money and greed. Dog eat dog attitude. These are traits we human beings have alot of trouble with.

When in the presense of this entity. It's exactly this feeling. This parasite feeling. But I actually don't get sucked into it. I just put it over my head.

Well I hope this makes sense. Coming from someone who is a great deal skeptical about reptillans myself. It just coming from my own personal experience. When you access higher and lowe energies, you will begin to experience certain things that I may experience.

Sorry. Does this hypothesis suggest that because the world they came from was colder, that they were given the opportunity to become higher evolved?

Sorry. Does this hypothesis suggest that because the world they came from was colder, that they were given the opportunity to become higher evolved?

That makes no sense to me... try explain this again? what has cold got to do with being higher evolved?

mysterious wrote: »
    That makes no sense to me... try explain this again? what has cold got to do with being higher evolved?

I believe that came up earlier.

• Advertisement
Advertisement