Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

David Icke's reptillian conspiracy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Pish posh, this guy is crazy. No crazier than the 911 or Kennedy people though.....

No it's not crazy. you THINK it's crazy. because you don't understand it. If you don't believe it fine, if you don't like it fine.

But there is nothing crazy about it, it maybe unsual yes. But I need to make this point clear. Just because something is unusual or not knownn does not mean it's crazy. what your impyling is ignorance.

9/11 was an inside job. Look at the facts, not the official governent facts. Now most people are waking up to the fact that it was never crazy that the government planned it.

Can I ask on the topic of hand, wha is crazy about it? Do you even understand this topic before you jump the gun and spew ill thought judgments?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

mysterious wrote: »
    No it's not crazy. you THINK it's crazy. because you don't understand it. If you don't believe it fine, if you don't like it fine.

But there is nothing crazy about it, it maybe unsual yes. But I need to make this point clear. Just because something is unusual or not knownn does not mean it's crazy. what your impyling is ignorance.

9/11 was an inside job. Look at the facts, not the official governent facts. Now most people are waking up to the fact that it was never crazy that the government planned it.

Can I ask on the topic of hand, wha is crazy about it? Do you even understand this topic before you jump the gun and spew ill thought judgments?

Are you on medication for anything? None of my business I know but still.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

It's in their grin or their eyes. The people that I get the reptillans vibes are from
    • Fair hari red hair blue/green eyes
    • Dark hair hazel/green eyes

I have dark hair and green eyes. There I've said it now.

meglome wrote: »
    I have dark hair and green eyes. There I've said it now.

Megelome if your going to behave like this constantly, I will end up having to ignore you completely. But since I have the courtesy and respect. I will explain it again.

Go back and read it again.
    I said many factors, not one particular fact, to make my final answers.
    I did not say all or only dark hair and green eyes.
    I also said there were just observations to my final conclusions.

You either mis read it, or deliberately wanted to take one point out to make it appear fallable.
    I think I've done my best with you on this. Hope this clarifys everything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

meglome wrote: »
    Are you on medication for anything? None of my business I know but still.

I can understand you asking this question as mysterious did bring up the fact he suffered from depression for a while. That said how many people who dont believe there are lizard people are on medication? (rhetorical).

Mysterious' private business is just that, private. Respect that.

Well in that case.
    I will clear up his accusation.
    I don't take medication, I never have. I don't believe in anti depressants.

That said, I became depressed almost like a black hole, in delving into topics that are very very deep. But I came out knowing far more and far stronger. Basically I was dealing with energies much higher than that of the human mind. It's quite dangerous, when you realise the full power of the mind. Thats all I'll say on this. Because it is not the topic. My personal journey is not going to be dicussed on this thread any further.

Hope this makes sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

Mysterious I respect your honesty and your openess but dont feel the need to respond to snide comments and insinuations about your personal life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Mysterious you do understand that reptiles aren't usually parasites.

Also could you explain what you mean by seeing beyond the 3 dimensions.

I believe Mysterious is using the best language/terminolgy available to him, which may not express what he means perfectly. I've seen this alot and it can be just as frustrating for both sides.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

I have a theory in relation to this , there is global dimming , the world has dimmed by a large percentage since the 1980s now it might be caused be aerosols and chemtrails , why would this be done , well maybe this planet is too bright for them because they are from a dimmer planet than earth so you see they are doing this so it will be more comfortable for whenever they are going to invade !

espinolman wrote: »
    I have a theory in relation to this , there is global dimming , the world has dimmed by a large percentage since the 1980s

Has it? What do you mean by dimmed and how is this measured?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Diogenes wrote: »
    I recently (Last month) attended a lecture by Ronson were this documentary was shown, he stated that he regrets letting Icke off so easily, his antisemitism, is obvious. He didn't challenge Icke out of a sense of politeness.

I find it implausible that Jon Ronson would fail to confront somebody about their alleged anti-semitism due to political correctness. After all, Ronson himself is a jew.

espinolman wrote: »
    I have a theory in relation to this , there is global dimming , the world has dimmed by a large percentage since the 1980s now it might be caused be aerosols and chemtrails , why would this be done , well maybe this planet is too bright for them because they are from a dimmer planet than earth so you see they are doing this so it will be more comfortable for whenever they are going to invade !

I'm certain they won't invade. There are more than a few races interested in homo sapiens survival.

I get five races all the time, it will never leave my head. As we are the fifth race. The number 5 is a significant number to our existence Since our species is far unique.

My theory is, we have been altered by a few races since we evolved from apes.

I seriously seriously doubt if not certain that we will not be invaded. The Reptillans are using the elite to control us. I believe most of the power, greed, killing is a reptilian trait given to us unconciouusly by them. Power is used in a way to control humanity.

The races reassure that the laws of existence, make us inedible to reach god like. As every man who wishes to become the most powerful within this reality, will destruct and self destruct. Every empire is the same. History keeps repeating.

I'm not sure why this process keeps happening. To me it's like these entities want to make us stuck all the time, where as other entities don't. I believe they were interbreeding involved in our race pre bibical times to reassure that these entities have more control over this physical reality.

The bloodlines of the royal family, zionists jews and variious other powerful bloodlines. Some are good some are bad. But pont being each have their agenda.

My conclusion is, we are far more important than we realise ;) Some of us are not truly human and there is a reason for this.

Diogenes wrote: »
    Mysterious you do understand that reptiles aren't usually parasites.

Also could you explain what you mean by seeing beyond the 3 dimensions.

I didnt say all. Again please read my post. I specifically said that not every reptillan I encountered has the same traits as the next encounter.

Btw I explain alot about interdimensional seeing. Already in previous post. We would have to create a separate thread on this topic. It's one of the most complicated topics to discusss to the pont that you will go boogey eyed.

I think Diogenes mean sthat reptiles (as in the animals) would not be parasitic by nature so its not a trait associated with them.

• Advertisement

6th wrote: »
    I think Diogenes mean sthat reptiles (as in the animals) would not be parasitic by nature so its not a trait associated with them.

Just want to congratulate you on becoming a mod here. I think your a great addition to the team. You are exactly what is needed here. Someone who is openminded and curious minded. Despite C.T swinging both left and right. Your completely balanced in your approach.

Sorry for the O.T but just want to add since you've replied to my post previously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Veni Vedi Vici

a large-brained, highly intelligent troodontid would retain a more standard theropod body plan, with a horizontal posture and long tail, and would probably manipulate objects with the snout and feet in the manner of a bird, rather than with human-like "hands".

I don't believe in reptilian conspiracies but what do you make of the above quote? In evolutionary terms a reptilian humanoid is not likley to make primary use of its arms. :confused:

I don't believe in reptilian conspiracies but what do you make of the above quote? In evolutionary terms a reptilian humanoid is not likley to make primary use of its arms. :confused:

The reptilian disinfo relies on the 'hook' of reptilian evolution from the prehistoric times. Basically that reptiles have been the apex predator and life form on Earth since long before man started shaping flint.

The purpose of shapeshifting reptilian humanoids controlling the world is to ridicule the truth about royal bloodlines and NWO illuminati control and make those who believe in such things easier to mock. Don't fall for it chaps.

Its been said in this thread (Ithink) that rather than being lizard men they just have some reptile type features as opposed to a large tail and long tongues :D

Its brain mass was not far off the size of a dolphin, it was very smart. Smarter than most birds today.

They look like an ostritch with arms, and yes it had claw like hands.

I\m very surprised, in the 300 millions years of dinosaurs not one animal is as adapted as us. It further gives evidence that we have been excelerated by outside influences.

• Advertisement

Its been said in this thread (Ithink) that rather than being lizard men they just have some reptile type features as opposed to a large tail and long tongues :D

Granted but does that honestly make any evolutionary sense? Its sounds little more than anthropomorphic fantasy.

Its just as viable as this fella to be honest:

Gerald_G_Rabbit_from_Alice_in_Wonderland.jpg

Kernel wrote: »
    The reptilian disinfo relies on the 'hook' of reptilian evolution from the prehistoric times. Basically that reptiles have been the apex predator and life form on Earth since long before man started shaping flint.

The purpose of shapeshifting reptilian humanoids controlling the world is to ridicule the truth about royal bloodlines and NWO illuminati control and make those who believe in such things easier to mock. Don't fall for it chaps.

I too agree with this. I don't beleive in shafeshifting human - reptillan people. This is just control and fear tactic.

we have been excelerated by outside influences.

I'm open to that much.

I'm open to that much.

Well it's true.
    Man evolved quite like no other existing or extinct animal that ever lived. It took 100s millions of years for reptiles to evolve.

It took 4million years to man to evolve from apes.

It took 100,000 years to go from hunch back tool making homo sapiens.

To the sophiscated, people we are today. So many missling links. So many misssling links with previous civlisations. So many connections with non communcating civilisations.

They don't even know where we or how we got mathematics, numbers, and physics. They don't even know how they built the pyramids.

All the ruling bloodlines have all this knowledge. They have kept the info passed down for generations. The ancient kabbalah, to ancient astrology and astronomy. They if I'm correct are descended from the people who gained this ancient knowldge.

It's my conclusion that these entities afflilate through these rulling people.

Suddenly the Super Mario Brothers video game series makes a lot more sense. :pac:

Theres a fair amount of trash online in relation to reptilians. What sites would you vouch for (textual not video please)?

They don't even know where we or how we got mathematics, numbers, and physics. They don't even know how they built the pyramids.

All the ruling bloodlines have all this knowledge. They have kept the info passed down for generations. The ancient kabbalah, to ancient astrology and astronomy. They if I'm correct are descended from the people who gained this ancient knowldge.

Any links on this too? (not asking you for proof here, just want to read up on it myself)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

To the sophiscated, people we are today. So many missling links. So many misssling links with previous civlisations. So many connections with non communcating civilisations.
    Can you point out these missing links?
    They don't even know where we or how we got mathematics, numbers, and physics.
    Yes we do.
    They don't even know how they built the pyramids.
    Yes we do.

It's my conclusion that these entities afflilate through these rulling people.
    If they keeping this knowledge secret how do you know they have it?

King Mob wrote: »
    Can you point out these missing links?

Well what happened between 100,000 and 15,000 years ago.
    What happened to Neanderthal.
    Two missling chromosomes
    Blue eyes
    Rh - negative factor

There are many missling links under the us evolving from apes. it is still not fully mapped out this is well known. Nor is Darwins theory fully proven. Even I back darwins theory. But I personally believe that Homo sapiens is a hybrid.

Yes we do.

But they can't build one today to the precision and accuracy nor do we know why they were built. They are many theories and probablities.
    So who invented numbers. And where did the egyptians suddenly get this sophisicated knowledge to build pyramids. How did they mamage to quarry the rocks from 100kms away where they excavated and carried the rock to giza. Most of the rocks a like a toone weight. How did we build such a huge monument that still hasnt sunk.

The Empire state building is around since the 30s, and has sunked by nearly a half a metrre.
    The Pyramids as been around for 2,500 Bc. 5,000 yeasr and has only sunk by 2 or three cms.

How come the pyramids are marked aoccording to Orions belt exactly over the night sky at pin point 10,500bc.
    If they keeping this knowledge secret how do you know they have it?

I read history. Ive read summurian civilisation. I've read that the egyptians and jewish have this knowledge and seized it to this day. It is well documentated.

Google the ANCIENT KABBALAH AND IT'S HISTORY IT will explain all.

Any links on this too? (not asking you for proof here, just want to read up on it myself)

I can't remember which video particululary. But on youtube.

Type secrets of the pyramids
    Type did aliens build the pyramids.

There are three specific reserchers who posed the questions.
    Where did we get the complex maths and phsyics to desgin the pyramids. We understand they had it, but there is no history or documnetation how they created it. Where it orginated.

We are talking like really complicated sysbolism and physics here.

If only the ancient libraries weren't destroyed. That part of history really grinds my gears.

• Advertisement

If only the ancient libraries weren't destroyed. That part of history really grinds my gears.

Eh?

Probably the developing of tools, fire and domestic animals. And I think agriculture but not sure. What exactly is missing here?
    Either died out or merged with our species. As far as I'm aware the jury is still out on this one. Again the archeology on this subject is pretty well documneted.
    Two missling chromosomes
    you mean these ones? http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CB/CB141.html
    Blue eyes
    Rh - negative factor
    What about them?
    There are many missling links under the us evolving from apes. it is still not fully mapped out this is well known. Nor is Darwins theory fully proven. Even I back darwins theory. But I personally believe that Homo sapiens is a hybrid.
    The evolution of humans is pretty well know. There are a lot of transitional fossils showing this. http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CC/CC050.html
    What leads you to believe that humans are a hybrid? Hybrid with what?
    But they can't build one today to the precision and accuracy nor do we know why they were built. They are many theories and probablities.
    We can build much much more complicated buildings to pinpoint accuracy. I think the accepted theory is that they where used for tombs. There probably are other theories some whacier than others but I imagine with less supporting evidence.
    So who invented numbers.
    The concepts of one object, two objects etc or actual digits 123 etc?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_mathematics
    And where did the egyptians suddenly get this sophisicated knowledge to build pyramids. How did they mamage to quarry the rocks from 100kms away where they excavated and carried the rock to giza. Most of the rocks a like a toone weight.
    To my knowledge the quarry was right beside the pyramids. Even then the Egyptians had boats and an assload of expenable slaves you know.

How did we build such a huge monument that still hasnt sunk.

The Empire state building is around since the 30s, and has sunked by nearly a half a metrre.
    The Pyramids as been around for 2,500 Bc. 5,000 yeasr and has only sunk by 2 or three cms.
    I'm also pretty sure that the pyrmids are built on bedrock. Can you back up these figures at all?
    How come the pyramids are marked aoccording to Orions belt exactly over the night sky at pin point 10,500bc.
    They weren't.

I read history. Ive read summurian civilisation. I've read that the egyptians and jewish have this knowledge and seized it to this day. It is well documentated.
    Then can you provide this documentation? What leads you to the conclusion "the jews and the egyptians seized it to this day"?
    Google the ANCIENT KABBALAH AND IT'S HISTORY IT will explain all.

No it'll just bring up a lot of sites with alot of ridiculous claims
    Can you point me to a good source?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Two missling chromosomes
    Blue eyes
    Rh - negative factor

No theory can be fully proven. Ignorance of the highest degree. The Theory of Gravity has not been fully proven. Nor has Germ Theory. You may want to look into what a theory actually is.

We did not 'evolve from apes'. We ARE apes.

There will always be missing links. It is simply impossible to have a fossil for every generation of lifeform ever lived. The discovery of the genome has alleviated the need for fossils now. Everything can be traced, using this.

Try picking up a biology textbook and actually learning something.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Lads, there are kids at least half yer age comin in here and discoverin a lot of these theings (and other things I suspect too) for the first time, their reality bubble gets expann\ded exponentialy over the space of a few months, there are two ways to respond

1) supportivley encourage these people to continue their quest for knowledge and assist them on their way with hints and tips as to how best to formulate the NEW ( this may be an issue for some of the more jaded cynics) ideas that they are coming to terms with so that they may leran to properly discern the truth of 'life the universe and everything' and maybe come out of the experience a more rounded and fulfilled human being. Bonkey epitomises this concept

2) act the Tool for your own personal amusement/gratification

I really hope that none of ye are deliberatley in the second category, but I has me suspiscions :(

Lads, there are kids at least half yer age comin in here and discoverin a lot of these theings (and other things I suspect too) for the first time, their reality bubble gets expann\ded exponentialy over the space of a few months, there are two ways to respond

1) supportivley encourage these people to continue their quest for knowledge and assist them on their way with hints and tips as to how best to formulate the NEW ( this may be an issue for some of the more jaded cynics) ideas that they are coming to terms with so that they may leran to properly discern the truth of 'life the universe and everything' and maybe come out of the experience a more rounded and fulfilled human being. Bonkey epitomises this concept

I really hope that none of ye are deliberatley in the second category, but I has me suspiscions :(

3) Prepare people for the real world. A place where people will oppose your points a view and not give a toss about your feelings, if your views are silly enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭JonnyMaguire

This Icke fella is a joke.

There are enough men in suits to worry about, you know those robbing you blind, without going into fantasy land.

This stuff is used to discredit the real issues.

Read the new charter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

Just watching this I find the background decor interesting i.e. what appears to be Shabbat Candles with what is like half a star of David and sunflowers. Why the sunflowers you ask? http://www.ilperetz.org/graduates/daniel_bish.htm maybe just coincidence I don't know just interesting tbh :rolleyes:

Hi jay-me, I hope you dont mid but I have fixed your tags for tehvideo to allow it to play within the post.

• Advertisement

This Icke fella is a joke.

There are enough men in suits to worry about, you know those robbing you blind, without going into fantasy land.

This stuff is used to discredit the real issues.

You have your opinion, but you need to explain why you make such a claim

Is it because you don't agree with him.

P.S does David icke actually believe that the queen shapshift, if he does, then he clearly is altering the perception of this conspiracy.

I believe these reptillans appear reptillan and they are interdimensional beings. They are here to control and manipulate the human race via the elite. Ther bloodlines may have come into our bloodstream between 35,000 to 5,000 years ago. As man changed rapidily and quite a few "mutatuons" happened within this time.

But I don't believe george Bush and the Queen can shapeshift, anyone who believe or preaches this, is trying to exaggerate this conspriacy so it will get publicity.

No theory can be fully proven. Ignorance of the highest degree. The Theory of Gravity has not been fully proven. Nor has Germ Theory. You may want to look into what a theory actually is.

We did not 'evolve from apes'. We ARE apes.

There will always be missing links. It is simply impossible to have a fossil for every generation of lifeform ever lived. The discovery of the genome has alleviated the need for fossils now. Everything can be traced, using this.

Try picking up a biology textbook and actually learning something.

This is what I have been saying.

I.E missing links. But for people to make claims that we have proof this is how we turned out, or that we evolved from apes only or that we built the pyramids

Is utter false. We don't have proof.
    That is why I specifically mentioned the word "missing links"

For example. The Mayans were also very advanced, nearly if not more advanced on the astrology and astronomy side of things. They had calanders, they had their own zodiac mapped out, seasons shown, equinoxes, moon phases, they were so advanced they could predict things in nature.

This is just some of the stuff we know. Most 3/4 of of the knowledge they had was burned or destroyed by the Spanish when they arrived the 1500s. This is so much knowledge that is lost. So much knowledge that is very valuble to how we came out.

My point is, people need to stop and look around and stop getting sucked into this "normal" reality where we eat sleep and die. There is hidden mysterious and there were and are many strange occurances that happen life. People need to pay attention. And realise that just because something appeared or happened out of the norms of society or something cannot be explained does not mean its crazy.

This is what I have been saying.

I.E missing links. But for people to make claims that we have proof this is how we turned out, or that we evolved from apes only or that we built the pyramids

Is utter false. We don't have proof.
    That is why I specifically mentioned the word "missing links".

We didn't evolve from apes. We are still apes. Get this into your 4-D brain.

Proof of anything, according to your criteria, is impossible.

The Theory of Gravity hasn't been proved, by these standards. There are "missing links" in this theory, and yet people 'make claims' that we have proof. For example, the most current theory 'Relativity', cannot explain the orbit of particles. It explains 99% of the movement of all matter in the universe, except small particles. So the whole theory is flawed, right? We discard it? Of course not.

The Theory of Evolution is even more accurate than Relativity. It is probably mankind's most well understood and accurate theory. But it is not 100%, no scientific theory ever will be. EVER.

Do we abandon all theories because of this? Come off the stage, lad. Pick up a science book and actually learn something instead of living in the ignorance that is so apparant.

We didn't evolve from apes. We are still apes. Get this into your 4-D brain.

So if that means we are still bacteria according to your statement. Since we evolved from Apes, we are still apes. So if I'm a child and grow to be an adult, I'm still a child.

God that is up there it one of the most idiotic things I'VE ever heard.. Get this into your 2d brain.

We are not, we are not primates, We have two less chromosomes than every single primate. That is significant.

Proof of anything, according to your criteria, is impossible.
    I dissagree
    The Theory of Gravity hasn't been proved, by these standards. There are "missing links" in this theory, and yet people 'make claims' that we have proof. For example, the most current theory 'Relativity', cannot explain the orbit of particles. It explains 99% of the movement of all matter in the universe, except small particles. So the whole theory is flawed, right? We discard it? Of course not.
    I never said boo to any of this.
    The Theory of Evolution is even more accurate than Relativity. It is probably mankind's most well understood and accurate theory. But it is not 100%, no scientific theory ever will be. EVER.

Science is overated in many cases.
    Do we abandon all theories because of this? Come off the stage, lad. Pick up a science book and actually learn something instead of living in the ignorance that is so apparant.
    huh?

So if that means we are still bacteria according to your statement. Since we evolved from Apes, we are still apes. So if I'm a child and grow to be an adult, I'm still a child.

God that is up there it one of the most idiotic things I'VE ever heard.. Get this into your 2d brain.

We are not, we are not primates, We have two less chromosomes than every single primate. That is significant.

We are still classed as apes, lad. No matter how discomforting you find this. You are an ape.

I dissagree

Great. But you are wrong.
    I never said boo to any of this.

You said evolution is flawed because of 'missing links' (which?), I showed you a theory that has even more flaws, except it is a theory that doesn't clash with peoples views of themselves, so it is never brought up as having 'missing links'.

How completely hypocritical of you. It is the reason you enjoy the standard of living you have today. If it is overated, practice what you preach, and eat not of its fruits. (Start by dumping your pc).

We are still classed as apes, lad. No matter how discomforting you find this. You are an ape.
    I'm not an ape sorry.
    Infact I'm not fully human ;)

Great. But you are wrong.
    Fantastic, now where was I wrong again? No proof?

You said evolution is flawed because of 'missing links' (which?), I showed you a theory that has even more flaws, except it is a theory that doesn't clash with peoples views of themselves, so it is never brought up as having 'missing links'.
    Missling links are there. Simple as that.

How completely hypocritical of you. It is the reason you enjoy the standard of living you have today. If it is overated, practice what you preach, and eat not of its fruits. (Start by dumping your pc).

No, science is not the reason why I'm here today.
    It requires, intution, thought, creation, inspiration, and the fine quality of the mind to create science.

It is way overated believe me. Science always catches up with time. Science can only go in one direction. Black or white.
    Not everything in the unverse is black and white.

But hey you keep saying whatever you like.

• Advertisement

That's a terrible analogy.
    We are apes. We are also mammals, we are also vertebrates, we are also multicellular organisms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MXTBGcyNuc&feature=related
    Actually those "missing" chromosomes aren't actually missing at all. They merged with with other chromosomes in humans.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chromosome_2_(human)

Only when you don't understand it.

You are an ape.

If you think you can post like that you are wrong. I care if you think its clever, you need to attack the post not the poster. Posting something purely to get a rise is against the charter.

Ok folks I just handed out a few infractions. I dont like doing it but whatever it takes to cop people on to how to behave on here.

If you think you can post like that you are wrong. I care if you think its clever, you need to attack the post not the poster. Posting something purely to get a rise is against the charter.

Ok folks I just handed out a few infractions. I dont like doing it but whatever it takes to cop people on to how to behave on here.

Some very constructive modding in this forum at the moment.

Eh?

The libraries of the ancient times. A lot of knowledge was lost in their destruction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_libraries_of_the_ancient_world

The libraries of the ancient times. A lot of knowledge was lost in their destruction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_libraries_of_the_ancient_world

They are uncovering/translating a lot of the texts from the Malinese Empire now, aren't they?

Maybe they will find those secret documents that proves 'people from 5,000 years ago were more advanced than us' there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement