Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

David Icke's reptillian conspiracy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

They are uncovering/translating a lot of the texts from the Malinese Empire now, aren't they?

Maybe they will find those secret documents that proves 'people from 5,000 years ago were more advanced than us' there.

Can we access it before, the CIA burn it, cus they have a habit of burning things, like

Tapes
    WTC7
    Old documents going back over 50 years
    Probablt ancient stuff now like the malinesse texts.

CIA burned everything. they are one bunch of paronoid nutters:D
    But seriously, could we accesss this info? God when I think back the history we read in school, was like reading "my pet goat for 10 years"
    Bush read this, and it had no relevance to anything in present tense.

The thirst for this ancient knowledge is aching me. History books are beyond basic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Veni Vedi Vici

Kernel wrote: »
    The libraries of the ancient times. A lot of knowledge was lost in their destruction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_libraries_of_the_ancient_world

Thanks for the link K.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

mysterious wrote: »
    I get five races all the time, it will never leave my head. As we are the fifth race.

You realise that's the plot in Stargate, right?

Zillah wrote: »
    You realise that's the plot in Stargate, right?

I honestly get these signs, from the cosmos myself. I don't watch t.v:)

If you look at the creation of the human. =5
    Five toes. = 5
    Two nostrils, two eyes and mouth on the face = 5
    Four fingers and one thumb = 5
    Four limbs and one head = 5
    Five senses

They are many weys in which this reality shows it to me.
    Like human = 5
    The brain = 5
    Earth = 5
    Stars =
    Orion = 5
    Egypt = 5
    Cairo = 5
    2012 = 5
    world = 5

Numbers is also another way how the universe communicates to me.
    We are the fifth intellegent race of this galaxy that is linked to the other four.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Can we access it before, the CIA burn it, cus they have a habit of burning things, like

Tapes
    WTC7
    Old documents going back over 50 years
    Probablt ancient stuff now like the malinesse texts.

CIA burned everything. they are one bunch of paronoid nutters:D
    But seriously, could we accesss this info? God when I think back the history we read in school, was like reading "my pet goat for 10 years"
    Bush read this, and it had no relevance to anything in present tense.

The thirst for this ancient knowledge is aching me. History books are beyond basic.

No doubt you have evidence for some of this other than your say so?

meglome wrote: »
    No doubt you have evidence for some of this other than your say so?

I could, Also do you know that the CIA are know for this kind of behaviour
    CIA are always, secretive and hiding information?

You do know this?

I could, Also do you know that the CIA are know for this kind of behaviour
    CIA are always, secretive and hiding information?

You do know this?

So if I get this right because the CIA do secret things in secret they must have done what you said? Anyway back to evidence, got any?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Five toes. = 5
    Five senses
    Holds true for all tetrapods.

Like human = 5
    The brain = 5
    Earth = 5
    Stars =
    Orion = 5
    Egypt = 5
    Cairo = 5
    2012 = 5
    world = 5
    Just as well you speak English...any other language, and this theory would go right out the window.

Oh...and whats the significance of 2012, given that you think its the government spewing the idea that its the end of times?
    We are the fifth intellegent race of this galaxy that is linked to the other four.
    This being somehow "supported" by the fact that you could find occurrences of hte number 5?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I honestly get these signs, from the cosmos myself. I don't watch t.v:)

Five toes. = 5
    Five senses
    But what about the stuff in the body that doesn't add to five?
    1 brain. 1 spine, 24 ribs, 2 lungs, 2 kidneys, 2 testicles/ovaries, 2 nipples, 1 heart, 1 liver, 1 spleen, 1 stomach etc etc etc.
    Also current research indicates the are more than five senses. touch can be spilt into pressure, heat and pain. We also have a sense of balance provided by an organ in the ear. The is evidence to suggest that there is a sense of body position.
    Like human = 5
    The brain = 5
    Earth = 5
    Stars =
    Orion = 5
    Egypt = 5
    Cairo = 5
    2012 = 5
    world = 5
    And what about the words that don't add up to 5, like soul, mind, god, freedom etc? Do these words add up to five in other more ancient languages as well? And 2012 also adds up to 14, 23, 32 and 203 depending on what you want it to be.
    Numbers is also another way how the universe communicates to me.
    Or it could be you looking for any instance that supports your belief and ignoring any instance does not?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discordianism#Law_of_Fives
    "I find the Law of Fives to be more and more manifest the harder I look."

The Law of Fives, eh?

A freind of mine is convinced that he frequently see's 11:11 whenever he looks at the clock.

If you look for it hard enough you'll find many a numerological pattern in your day to day life. It doesn't necessary mean anything.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

There are more than five human senses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense

Hypothesis
    >out the window.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

King Mob wrote: »
    And 2012 also adds up to 14, 23, 32 and 203 depending on what you want it to be.

All of which add to five...and you gave five examples!

What is, perhaps, more relevant, is that (one of) the main drives behind 2012 as a date is the Mayan Calenar, which didn't use base 10...

The Law of Fives states simply that: All things happen in Fives, or are divisible by or are multiples of Five

On the other hand some Jewish folk, the orient and Schoolhouse Rock! believe three to be a mystical number.

What about the irrational constant: 1.6180339887 as outlined in the golden ratio? I'm likley to pay more heed to that than the randomly obeserved occurance of any other number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭sub-x

People being created from dust and then from ribs,burning bushes and talking snakes,and David Icke is insane :D

bonkey wrote: »
    All of which add to five...and you gave five examples!
    But I only gave four examples.:pac:
    bonkey wrote: »
    What is, perhaps, more relevant, is that (one of) the main drives behind 2012 as a date is the Mayan Calenar, which didn't use base 10...

This, http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4093, explains the Mayan Calender angle to the myth. And explains why it's not a prediction of the end at all.

The Law of Fives, eh?

A freind of mine is convinced that he frequently see's 11:11 whenever he looks at the clock.

If you look for it hard enough you'll find many a numerological pattern in your day to day life. It doesn't necessary mean anything.

Numbers is that appear in times like this, hold alot of resonance. Every number has a resonance or personal meaning to it.

Numerology is a great way to start with this.

I'm in touch with numbers.
    I'm not here saying that all what I said adds to five. I'm stating that the things I added come to five. I could go deeper. But since I understand numbers and it's role in the universe. I can instinctively understand the appearance through time.

For example. 9/10 If I'm heading home and I get the dart. It's alway 11, Or 7 mins to arrival. in this time, the state of mind, equals this snapshot numbers.

Everything in life is numberered, everything we say and do can be numberered.

But what about the stuff in the body that doesn't add to five?

Not everything is meant to add to five.

Infact it's rather daft that you would say that.
    I know what each number means, to each example I've made.
    1 brain. 1 spine, 24 ribs, 2 lungs, 2 kidneys, 2 testicles/ovaries, 2 nipples, 1 heart, 1 liver, 1 spleen, 1 stomach etc etc etc.
    Add all the organs to gether, and break it down to one number.

Then find out what the number holds.
    Number 5 was just an example to what I was dicussing.
    Also current research indicates the are more than five senses. touch can be spilt into pressure, heat and pain. We also have a sense of balance provided by an organ in the ear. The is evidence to suggest that there is a sense of body position.
    Yes but we have five physical senses.
    And what about the words that don't add up to 5, like soul, mind, god, freedom etc? Do these words add up to five in other more ancient languages as well?
    Then 4, has a special purpose for soul. Look it up. Spirit adds to five. The coincidence and number for each word, is a purpose as is the word.

And 2012 also adds up to 14, 23, 32 and 203 depending on what you want it to be.
    Binary and numerology and study of numbers is alway's put to one number.

[quoite]
    Or it could be you looking for any instance that supports your belief and ignoring any instance does not?[/quote] No it is evidence. Its a five letter word, or you have five points on your hand

It either is or its not.
    Numbers are just shapes and divises used to break down time and space.
    For us to try and understand.

I made these examples as 5 is the human number
    Five elements which I forgot to add. Five elements is vital for life.

I understand what you're saying but I still think its just the minds interpretation of patterns.

Have you read 'The Secret'?

(how did we get from lizards to numbers? I'm too lazy right now to browse back and I'm assuming you're the culprit :p)

But I only gave four examples.:pac:

This, http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4093, explains the Mayan Calender angle to the myth. And explains why it's not a prediction of the end at all.

Before you all jump the gun:rolleyes:

I just said 2012 = 5 FACT.

I didn't go on about the "end of times" I'm specifically letting on that I know far less than what I'm actually typing on this board.

I know what is been shown. Thats enough. You all figure out what you make of numbers. I use it as a langauge. It has thought me the most amazing things.

P.S 2012 is not end of times. That is the government spewing again. I think most of you havent the slightest Idea why I mentioned 5. I think we should leave it there.

You either have the gift of the gab or you don't I'm afraid.

• Advertisement

I understand what you're saying but I still think its just the minds interpretation of patterns.

Have you read 'The Secret'?

(how did we get from lizards to numbers? I'm too lazy right now to browse back and I'm assuming you're the culprit :p)

Of course, so what happens in the cosmos, is broken down for us with numbers to help us understand what is happening now, past and future.

Then numbers can also show patterns all around us, since everything now, is timed by this method "numbers"

As they say your life is numbered ;)
    I haven't but I'm sure to soon read it.

The mind wants to understand the "now" patterns. Numbers appear simultanously all the time or does it? If everything we do NOW, is numbered by time. Think about it, most genius would understand exactly what I'm talking about.

I'm well aware the potency in gaining knowledge through numbers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

do you know what the gift of the gab means?

Yeah, I'm convinced that expression was used out of context there. Are you referring to your own eloquence?

I think you should start off a new thread dedicated to numerology. I'd be interested in discussing the golden ratio.

Not everything is meant to add to five.

Infact it's rather daft that you would say that.
    I know what each number means, to each example I've made.
    What are you talking about? You said that the occurences of five in nature lead you to believe that there is "five races."
    Add all the organs to gether, and break it down to one number.
    The number depends on how you define an organ and somehow I doubt your using the actual definition.
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_organs_are_in_the_human_body
    Then find out what the number holds.
    Number 5 was just an example to what I was dicussing.
    And where were saying implied four other races.
    Yes but we have five physical senses.
    No we have eleven, you should read the links provided.
    Then 4, has a special purpose for soul. Look it up. Spirit adds to five. The coincidence and number for each word, is a purpose as is the word.
    Look up what exactly? 4's special meaning?
    Binary and numerology and study of numbers is alway's put to one number.
    Binary is a system of counting using 1s and 0s and has nothing to do with you're saying. Numerology is a pseudoscience that has never produce anything useful to anyone.
    No it is evidence. Its a five letter word, or you have five points on your hand
    What are you talking about? Yes it's a five letter word and yes you have five fingers. So what?
    It either is or its not.
    Numbers are just shapes and divises used to break down time and space.
    For us to try and understand.
    No that's math and physics. They use logic and testable evidence.
    I made these examples as 5 is the human number
    Five elements which I forgot to add. Five elements is vital for life.
    Again wrong. There is 120 or so elements. of those about 4 are really important to life on earth.

You're just looking for anything that seems to support your belief and ignoring or misunderstanding anything that doesn't.

Maybe you can define these "four other races" and show how you came to the conclusion they exist?

Yeah, I'm convinced that expression was used out of context there. Are you referring to your own eloquence?

I was saying it as, some people have the gift or knowing how to understand numbers. or whatever topic

And others wont get just "get it"
    Like for example someone says but how come this comes to 4. It comes to four becauuse it's meant too. just as any numerological equation comes to any number.

I'm saying the gift of the gab, as this is something you just pick up and understand, or you don't pretty much like maths. You either are able to think mathematically or your not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

and you obviously are not?

Before you all jump the gun:rolleyes:

I just said 2012 = 5 FACT.

I didn't go on about the "end of times" I'm specifically letting on that I know far less than what I'm actually typing on this board.

I know what is been shown. Thats enough. You all figure out what you make of numbers. I use it as a langauge. It has thought me the most amazing things.

P.S 2012 is not end of times. That is the government spewing again. I think most of you havent the slightest Idea why I mentioned 5. I think we should leave it there.

You either have the gift of the gab or you don't I'm afraid.
    But 2012 doesn't equal 5. 2012 = 2012, 5 = 5.

They are completely different numbers.
    And if it's "government spewed" why did you bring it up?

You're not making a whole bunch of sense.

What are you talking about? You said that the occurences of five in nature lead you to believe that there is "five races."

The number depends on how you define an organ and somehow I doubt your using the actual definition.
    http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_organs_are_in_the_human_body
    No but its one of the ways, where I can see aspects.
    There other ways i reciever this.
    And where were saying implied four other races.
    What about them.

[quote
    No we have eleven, you should read the links provided.[/quote]
    Sight
    Hearing
    Smell
    Touch
    Taste

are the basic five.
    Look up what exactly? 4's special meaning?
    If you want

Binary is a system of counting using 1s and 0s and has nothing to do with you're saying. Numerology is a pseudoscience that has never produce anything useful to anyone.
    No that is your opinion :rolleyes: Numerology is the study of numbers and where numbers create patterns in present, future, past events. There is not pseudo about it.

Just you showing, ignorance to something and dismissing it as something "a bit out there"
    What are you talking about? Yes it's a five letter word and yes you have five fingers. So what?
    Think this proves, you don't know anything about this topic. Or how numbers actually work.
    People die on a certain day so what, but the date suggest, the time. Doesn't it. It hold a meaning a phrase of time. It is a record.

If you have this attitude, then everything in life, is flippant to you. Numbers are there if you want to understand it, if you don't understand this topic, then don't delve into this.

No that's math and physics. They use logic and testable evidence.
    What about it.
    Again wrong. There is 120 or so elements. of those about 4 are really important to life on earth.
    Again your lost as to what I was saying
    "Five elements"
    Air
    Wood
    Earth
    Fire
    Water
    You're just looking for anything that seems to support your belief and ignoring or misunderstanding anything that doesn't.
    No......

I was just showing you a use of numbers and a system to understand the cosmos around you.

It just so happens I tap into something your not familar with. I recieve vast amounts of information this way.

My beliefs are there, but numbers clarify things too about certains facts around me, and yes certain beliefs I have.

Maybe you can define these "four other races" and show how you came to the conclusion they exist?
    Thats for another thread. I'm not a superhuman, I'm only beginning to tap into aspects that most people are not wiling to find out or delve into.

I'm doing it though. I will get to the bottom of it ;)

Please don't smear the good name of binary and its contributions to mankind by confusing it with numerology.

One is a science. The other is the occult.

But 2012 doesn't equal 5. 2012 = 2012, 5 = 5.

They are completely different numbers.
    And if it's "government spewed" why did you bring it up?

You're not making a whole bunch of sense.

Again your not familar with this topic:rolleyes:
    Numbers are infinite you can keep going on forever.

But the numbers used and only numbers you need to use, in this form

These number are the only numbers patterns exist.
    So if you have 35 it's broken down 3 +5 = 8 , 2012 2+0+1+2 = 5

No matter what infinite number there is, it has to be broken down to a single digit, as 1223455 can't be used as one number expression, as numbers goes on an on.

So it has to be broken down.
    Really this is basics stuff. It needs another thread for it. King mob you have shown that you know very little about it, it's a bit rude to suddenly redicule or dismiss a subject just because "you are unfamilar with it"
    That really bugs the bejesus out of me.

• Advertisement

Please don't smear the good name of binary and its contributions to mankind by confusing it with numerology.

One is a science. The other is the occult.

No I didn't
    I said binary and nUmerology both used single digit.

Numerology is not an occult, its a study of numbers. People use it for occut reasons in predicting the future, but i'ts also used for many other reasons. As is science. the same way science wants to predict the future with their hypotosis and language.

No but its one of the ways, where I can see aspects.
    There other ways i reciever this.
    What?
    What about them.
    You said that the occurances of five indicated there were five races.
    Sight
    Hearing
    Smell
    Touch
    Taste

are the basic five.
    No those are the ones taught to school kids to simplify things. if you read the link provided you will see there are more than five.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sense
    If you want
    And four's special meaning is?
    No that is your opinion :rolleyes: Numerology is the study of numbers and where numbers create patterns in present, future, past events. There is not pseudo about it.
    Can you provide one testable verifiable claim made by numerology?
    Just you showing, ignorance to something and dismissing it as something "a bit out there"
    No I dismiss it because numerology has no baisis. and has failed every test put to it.
    Think this proves, you don't know anything about this topic. Or how numbers actually work.
    People die on a certain day so what, but the date suggest, the time. Doesn't it. It hold a meaning a phrase of time. It is a record.
    Again you're not make a bunch of sense here.
    If you have this attitude, then everything in life, is flippant to you. Numbers are there if you want to understand it, if you don't understand this topic, then don't delve into this.
    What about it.
    Numerology uses neither.
    Again your lost as to what I was saying
    "Five elements"
    Air
    Wood
    Earth
    Fire
    Water
    Define what an element is then.

No......

I was just showing you a use of numbers and a system to understand the cosmos around you.

It just so happens I tap into something your not familar with. I recieve vast amounts of information this way.

My beliefs are there, but numbers clarify things too about certains facts around me, and yes certain beliefs I have.
    Then what happens when the facts are at odds with what you believe?
    And what information exactly?

Thats for another thread. I'm not a superhuman, I'm only beginning to tap into aspects that most people are not wiling to find out or delve into.

I'm doing it though. I will get to the bottom of it ;)
    You really should lose the mystical matrix nonsense. Noones buying it.

No I didn't
    I said binary and nUmerology both used single digit.

I'm still not fond of the association. The merits of one far outweighs the other. Here's some binary:

1 = Binary
    0 = Numerology
    Numerology is not an occult, its a study of numbers.

Yes it is an occult goddamit. :rolleyes:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/numerology
    http://www.answers.com/topic/numerology
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numerology

I enjoy your convictions and the amount of fate and energy you have in them but you really need to research your material before you post it.

Again your not familar with this topic:rolleyes:
    Numbers are infinite you can keep going on forever.

But the numbers used and only numbers you need to use, in this form

These number are the only numbers patterns exist.
    So if you have 35 it's broken down 3 +5 = 8 , 2012 2+0+1+2 = 5

No matter what infinite number there is, it has to be broken down to a single digit, as 1223455 can't be used as one number expression, as numbers goes on an on.

So it has to be broken down.
    Really this is basics stuff. It needs another thread for it. King mob you have shown that you know very little about it, it's a bit rude to suddenly redicule or dismiss a subject just because "you are unfamilar with it"
    That really bugs the bejesus out of me.
    But numbers have different demonstrative values. 1 does not equal 2. 12>3 and so on.

And what about 0 it's rather important.

And what use does breaking down numbers have?

But numbers have different demonstrative values. 1 does not equal 2. 12>3 and so on.

And what about 0 it's rather important.

And what use does breaking down numbers have?

Thats my point. Each number has its own value.
    Just like the cost of an apple or anything of value.

I've already explained that last statement above. there are nine numbers used, the rest can go infinite. you can keep going on and on, you need to break it down to one digit, so it can be translated or given meaning.
    Every number or resulted, get's the same sequence pattern down to one number. :confused:
    1 never intended to be 2, and no one on here stated it was meant too =

1 Is a number, isthe value of 1
    2 is a number. is the value of 2

Now, can you tell me what the hell your rambling about?

WTC Facts:
    • The date of the attack: 9/11 - 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.
    • Each building had 110 stories.
    • After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.
    • September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
    • 119 is the area code for Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11,911 - 119 are opposites - enemies?
      11 11 polarity.
    • Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11.
    • The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11.[/SIZE]
    • State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union.
    • "New York City" has 11 letters.
    • "Afghanistan" - 11 letters.
    • "The Pentagon" - 11 letters.
    • "Ramzi Yousef" - 11 letters (convicted of orchestrating the attack on the WTC in 1993).
    • Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11.
    • Flight 11 had 11 crew members onboard.
    • Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11.

The above is a classic example. If you look hard enough at any event you'll find repeat occurance of several different values. In this case the researcher simply chose to hone in on the number eleven.

I've already explained that above.
    1 never intended to = 2. 2 isn't 1.:rolleyes:

1 Is a number
    2 is a number.

Now, can you tell me what the hell your rambling about?

Now that we've actually established a common defintion we can start.
    1+1=2
    therefore
    1< 2 right?

1+4 = 5
    14 > 5
    therefore 14 isn't 1+4 14=14.

Fourteen is a completely different number to 5. You can't add it up to 5 and more that 8 adds to 4.

So what use exactly does adding up 2012 to 5 serve?

The government, put that nonsense out, so again we would get cot up in the details and conspriacy.

They choosed the date
    9/11 as like the whole idea of 911. two towers. 9th month, 11th day 1+1 equals two towers.

I've read it all up.
    They want people to think there is something mysterious about that resonance.

So we can get distracted.

The government, put that nonsense out, so again we would get cot up in the details and conspriacy.

They choosed the date
    9/11 as like the whole idea of 911. two towers. 9th month, 11th day 1+1 equals two towers.

I've read it all up.

Seriously?

They choosed the date

I've read it all up.

Seriously I mostly have no idea what you're on about. I'm not convinced you do either.

• Advertisement

:confused:
    Now that we've actually established a common defintion we can start.
    1+1=2
    therefore
    1< 2 right?

1+4 = 5
    14 > 5
    therefore 14 isn't 1+4 14=14.

Fourteen is a completely different number to 5. You can't add it up to 5 and more that 8 adds to 4.

Yes, but 1 is not two
    The sum of 1+1 = 2, right?

So what use exactly does adding up 2012 to 5 serve?

Yes, but 1 is not two

14 , is 1+4 = 5
    It's really simple,

Yes, but it still comes to one number. and 14 comes to 5, not any other number.
    The same treatment goes for any random number.

2012 = 5 look up what 5 means, each of the numbers have a value.

Like 7 is a completion, purification, perfection, spriritual number.
    When a number is broken down to a specific date, it helps to give you further understanding of that particular time.

Seriously?

Yes, and it worked.

:confused:

Yes, but 1 is not two

14 , is 1+4 = 5
    It's really simple,

Yes, but it still comes to one number. and 14 comes to 5, not any other number.
    The same treatment goes for any random number.

2012 = 5 look up what 5 means, each of the numbers have a value.

Like 7 is a completion, purification, perfection, spriritual number.
    When a number is broken down to a specific date, it helps to give you further understanding of that particular time.

Oh tell us what does five mean?

How is 7 a spiritual and perfect number.

Yes, and it worked.

Yea right. Tons of evidence supporting a ridiculous theory like that.

I can see what it is your trying to convince us of mysterious but its full of holes. You've even contradicted yourself several times.

If your hypothesis is correct it would make much more sense the we are within a computer program (rather than a spritual plain) and you're mind is beginning the interpret the algorhythms of the program that is your life.

Oh tell us what does five mean?

How is 7 a spiritual and perfect number.

That was the value given to 7. That is what 7 props up as throughout time. As 7 days of the week for example. Or that god rested on the 7th day. 7 is noted a spiritual number in many religions. And well noted in the bible. Throughout history peopile have studied the sequence of numbers, and why numbers keep repearing. This is why values have been given specially to each number. Like the equinox will always happen on dec 21st every year. We know this because numbers shows us the time. Everything in life is numbered. So i go a step further with what actually happens when a number occurs repeatedly.

Yea right. Tons of evidence supporting a ridiculous theory like that.

People reacting isn't enough?

I can see what it is your trying to convince us of mysterious but its full of holes. You've even contradicted yourself several times.

If your hypothesis is correct it would make much more sense the we are within a computer program (rather than a spritual plain) and you're mind is beginning the interpret the algorhythms of the program that is your life.

Well the question arises, whats the point of numbers. if none of you can grasp the power of it.;)

Numbers whether you like it or not, has shaped man existence today. So numbers do have a very important demoninator in how events turn out.

I've wasted too much time on this thread haven't I?

Mysterious, what does the number five mean in numerology and why does it indicate there are five races?

• Advertisement

I can see what it is your trying to convince us of mysterious but its full of holes.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything. Thats one thing I will never do. I've learnt that people believe what they want, regardless if I'm right or wrong. And more times than not, believe want to believe the norms only in life. People just refuse to do anything of ordinary or accept that certain things happen extradorinary. People refuse to accept there are extraordinary ways in gaining logic, and not just via the curriculum 7 subjects you learn via school.

I just displayed a use of language. Numbers. I'm not going to explain what numbers mean in every statement. It's something you understand and in synch with. What is the point in explaining it, when they don't even understand numerology. I use numbers as another way of trying to dicern reality around me. If you don't understand that, then don't try figure it out.

It's like using Emc squared equation, Einstein had his own way of trying to work out his theorys and studies, with his format. He created his format, with the use of numbers.

I'm saying I have my format.
    Einstein had his.

Advertisement