Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

David Icke's reptillian conspiracy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

King Mob wrote: »
    I've wasted too much time on this thread haven't I?

Mysterious, what does the number five mean in numerology and why does it indicate there are five races?

You really have. I respect your efforts but I really don't know how you keep at it when you don't get a straight answer or one that makes any sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Veni Vedi Vici

mysterious wrote: »
    Well the question arises, whats the point of numbers. if none of you can grasp the power of it.;)

Pythagoras and Einstein grasped the power of numbers. Numerologists send it back to prehistoric times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I've learnt that people believe what they want, regardless if I'm right or wrong.

Indeed you do... I mean indeed they do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

meglome wrote: »
    You really have. I respect your efforts but I really don't know how you keep at it when you don't get a straight answer or one that makes any sense.
    And it's just struck me that noone is buying it in the slightest.
    A wasted effort tbh.
    Pythagoras and Einstein grasped the power of numbers. Numerologists send it back to prehistoric times.
    Truer words are rarely spoken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

1+1 =2
    Numbers don't lie,

I fail to see what's prehistoric about it, I mean really now?
    If a number reappears in my life. as the number 7 does. I know why it does. I know the nuimber 7, is a number, I know it has value. I know it has resonance to the current situation.

What is prehistoric about this?

So if an event in my life, happens and the date and time comes to a number, as it always does.

Is there something prehistoric, that numerologists point these out?

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    And it's just struck me that noone is buying it in the slightest.
    A wasted effort tbh.

Truer words are rarely spoken.

Numerologist used pytagourus too.

As Einstien said god doesnt role the dice. Therefore every number, has a value for every specific time, and every number fits the snapshot of time, right there.

Guy's your all getting frustrated cus you don't understand the power of numbers, inrelation to time and space. Einstien was exceptionally good, he came up with more complex use of numbers in equations. It's goal is to reach an answer, a digit or a final result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

basically numerology is based on superstition and confirmation bias, not on maths, its like the difference between astrology and astronomy

until it can be used to accurately predict anything prior to it happening, it has little to no value in serious discussion

having said that people are entitled to believe whatever they want of course

I'm saying I have my format.
    Einstein had his.

A format requires some convention at the very least. Yours is completley erratic.

I'm willing to work with you on this but you need to start making some sense.

I can see how an enlightened individual about to achieve zen, enlightenment or nirvana might begin to view the world as ultimatley an interconnected entity. Is this what you're referring to? Do you believe that this describes your spirtual prowess? Are you living in a world of patterns and relationships whose obviousness is being called out to you by the cosmos? Do you find yourself becoming incredibly overwhelmed and obstructed by the beauty of the universe?

Either you're inches away from you're own personal enlightment or you're connecting the dots from a few loose sources and waffling.

indough wrote: »
    basically numerology is based on superstition and confirmation bias, not on maths, its like the difference between astrology and astronomy

until it can be used to accurately predict anything prior to it happening, it has little to no value in serious discussion

having said that people are entitled to believe whatever they want of course

Again some of what you said is not accurate. When people hear the word numerology they accosiate it with scientology or some wacko religion.

Numerology has been studied for thousands of years. It's basically numbers. Numbers are numbers, there is nothing stuperticious about it.

Numerology is a language to explain more of whats happening in the current present, with the dates and times used. It's basically another form of lanaguage as, is english is a language to communicate.

Numerology is based on maths. Its counting ffs. It comes to a digit and only a digit:rolleyes:

A format requires some convention at the very least. Yours is completley erratic.

I'm willing to work with you on this but you need to start making some sense.

I can see how an enlightened individual about to achieve zen, enlightenment or nirvana might begin to view the world as ultimatley an interconnected entity. Is this what you're referring to? Do you believe that this describes your spirtual prowess?
    I gain knowledge so many ways. I continue to work on them. But as I said before, with dicernment, it comes to you instantly. I use numbers to help me put it to paperform. I tr many ways. It is erratic, because, we live in a erratic world, and we are dicussing very complex patterin in life.

It wouldn't make sense that all my equations would go down to a tee. It's a pattern that I'm learning. It has worked very well personally for me.
    Are you living in a world of patterns and relationships whose obviousness is being called out to you by the cosmos? Do you find yourself becoming incredibly overwhelmed obstructed and by the beauty of the universe?
    I'm aware of all these patterns.

i'm aware of numbers, shapes, colours, seasons, weather, moon phrases etc. How these affect us and so on. I see patterns in numbers that reeappear.

Yes they keep showing to me, to the point, that a particular number actually comes up every day. Why because the language is familar to me. I study it. It seems none of you actually understand numerology and are quick to dismiss it for personal reasons or because you simply don't understand it. It's the study of numbers.
    Either you're inches away from you're own personal enlightment or you're connecting the dots from a few loose sources and waffling.
    I'm a vehicle, always reaching for enlightment, you never stop, you keep going.

It appears to be waffling, as none of you understand how patterns, shapes and numbers actually reveal our reality. I just see it, maybe you all don't

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Numerologist used pytagourus too.
    most people do if they want to finds the hypothenus, the Egyptians used it before Pythagaros to keep their pyramids square.
    As Einstien said god doesnt role the dice. Therefore every number, has a value for every specific time, and every number fits the snapshot of time, right there.
    I think you are grossly misunderstandiong what Einstein meant by this statement to suit your purposes.
    Guy's your all getting frustrated cus you don't understand the power of numbers, inrelation to time and space.
    From readin this thread, most people are getting frustrated because we cant understrand your understanding of numbers time and space. that said tho most of us are limited by our vocabulary and experiences in our ability to explain something, (See my Free Energy Thread for an example of this)
    however if you try to nut it out in the simplest form you can many posters here will help you to come to grips with your theory and better articulate it to the world.
    Einstien was exceptionally good, he came up with more complex use of numbers in equations. It's goal is to reach an answer, a digit or a final result.
    :D 42 :D

Link

Pronunciation:
    \ˌnü-mə-ˈrä-lə-jē, ˌnyü-\
    Function:
    noun
    Etymology:
    Latin numerus + English -o- + -logy
    Date:

: the study of the occult significance of numbers

discussion over as far as im concerned, if you're unwilling to accept that you are wrong then so be it

mysterious: Can you answer this for me: what according to you is the esoteric numerlogical value of each of the following?:

0 =
    1 =
    2 =
    3 =
    4 =
    5 =
    6 =
    7 =
    8 =
    9 =

Secondly, to what end does this awareness serve you other than recogniton? Can you provide specific examples?

most people do if they want to finds the hypothenus, the Egyptians used it before Pythagaros to keep their pyramids square.

I think you are grossly misunderstandiong what Einstein meant by this statement to suit your purposes.

From readin this thread, most people are getting frustrated because we cant understrand your understanding of numbers time and space. that said tho most of us are limited by our vocabulary and experiences in our ability to explain something, (See my Free Energy Thread for an example of this)
    however if you try to nut it out in the simplest form you can many posters here will help you to come to grips with your theory and better articulate it to the world.

:D 42 :D

Good that you brought humour into this thread:D

Mahatama, the buzz is gone. I'm up against brick walls. You live in a reality where it is not in order or logic or constant stream.

We need to tools to understand it.
    I use numbers, its not all that I use.
    I use numerology in this.

Most people don't understand it, as they are here to redicule something they actually have no idea about. They see it as an occult.

Not everything in numerology is used as an occult. i dont use it to predict the future, So this just says that it's pointless to even explain, when they really have NOOOOOoooo idea, the depth numerology actually delves into or what's it about.

Unless there are people here who understand this subject then I will talk about it. I just will not teach adults here about it, when they are already rediculing something they haven't a balls notion about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

tell you what mysterious, answer me this one straight out

Do you use the Western method of Numerology or the Hebrew one?

just a one line answer will do please

i'll have mine in hexadecimal please! :)

mysterious: Can you answer this for me: what according to you is the esoteric numerlogical value of each of the following?:

0 =
    1 =
    2 =
    3 =
    4 =
    5 =
    6 =
    7 =
    8 =
    9 =

Secondly, to what end does this awareness serve you other than recogniton? Can you provide specific examples?

Kyrogen's question is valid. Please don't evade my previous two either.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

numerology.... seriously?

jews running the world, evil media elites, jackass scientists too stupid to see the forest for the trees all this I can accept and even enjoy.. but ****ing numerology?

also, in numerology you dont always break down to a single digit number, this is just not true

two of the most important numbers numerologically speaking are 11 and 22

master numbers

i'll have mine in hexadecimal please! :)

Here's some legitimate hex for you then:

Hex:
    6966206f6e65206d6f7265207175657374696f6e2069732065766164656420696d207265616c6c7920676f696e6720746f206c6f7365206974

• Advertisement

279037525953750270000 or 11110010000001101100011011110111001101100101001000001000000000000000 in binary

or end of the world in numerology

kryogen wrote: »
    tell you what mysterious, answer me this one straight out

Do you use the Western method of Numerology or the Hebrew one?

just a one line answer will do please

I dont study hebrew, i'm aware of that numerology system. Numbers are numbers, and the answer will come to a digit. I use numbers, that would be my answer.

I don't go by a particular term, Numbers are numbers. I know the value of each number and the rest falls into place.

also, in numerology you dont always break down to a single digit number, this is just not true

two of the most important numbers numerologically speaking are 11 and 22

master numbers

Oops i forgot about those numbers.

Feck Hex, why over complicate things, Octal FTW

you 'Forgot' the master numbers. :eek:

methinks your grasp of the concept has some way to go.

also "The Fifth Race" watch much SG1??

we need a more condescending Smiley for when Rolleyes just wont cut it ;)

there is some sense to what you are saying but you will need to lay off the mystic meg,

I dont study hebrew, i'm aware of that numerology system. Numbers are numbers, and the answer will come to a digit. I use numbers, that would be my answer.

I don't go by a particular term, Numbers are numbers. I know the value of each number and the rest falls into place.

you have just outed yourself to be talking out of your hoop, thank you sir

i believe you may have a little knowledge on the subject, but that is the most dangerous thing in the world....

if your interested in numerology, which is full of holes btw, study it properly, dont read a little and make a tool of yourself on the net! i mean, why bother? oh and FYI you use the Western method......widely believed to be more accurate by numerologists these days, nothing to do with language though im afraid

whats your number by the way?

I know the value of each number and the rest falls into place.

Then why won't you answer my question? I've posted it twice! I'm trying to be open but you insist on evasion.

Proof?
    Cus I don't study hebrew numerology or vice versa.

I told you i study numbers, patters through time. nice catch out:rolleyes:

I agree. There's been too many contradictions. Please don't take it as a personal attack mysterious but your posts just don't add up (pun intended :D).

Numerologically speaking third times a charm...
    Originally Posted by Veni Vedi Vici viewpost.gif

0 =
    1 =
    2 =
    3 =
    4 =
    5 =
    6 =
    7 =
    8 =
    9 =

• Advertisement

:P
    Feck Hex, why over complicate things, Octal FTW

you 'Forgot' the master numbers. :eek:

methinks your grasp of the concept has some way to go.
    Yes I forgot, like you forget spur the moment.
    I know what 11 and 22 are.

also "The Fifth Race" watch much SG1??
    Don't watch t.v.

we need a more condescending Smiley for when Rolleyes just wont cut it ;)
    Oh yeah right.

there is some sense to what you are saying but you will need to lay off the mystic meg,
    I'm not trying to be mystic..

your username is 'mysterious' for fecks sake

Proof?
    Cus I don't study hebrew numerology or vice versa.

I told you i study numbers, patters through time. nice catch out:rolleyes:

no, because you simply dont understand what you are talking about. it was clear by your answer.

you must use the western method or the hebrew these days, they are the only two to be used anymore....the system you claim to use is actually the Western method but you dont even know that much!

stop talking through your ring and actually do a bit of research before spouting off

your username is 'mysterious' for fecks sake

Yeah I created it like how many years ago.

Is it such a tragedy or what. it's a name.

oh oh brilliant you just set yourself a challenge

Explain the significance of 11 and 22

you claim you know what they are, so tell me.....

if you fail to do so can you just move along and attempt this troll in another thread? you have failed here my friend

Tell you what, google it....

see if it helps

no, because you simply dont understand what you are talking about. it was clear by your answer.

you must use the western method or the hebrew these days, they are the only two to be used anymore....the system you claim to use is actually the Western method but you dont even know that much!

stop talking through your ring and actually do a bit of research before spouting off

"Through my ring", can you be less insulting please.
    I know what I'm talking about. I never said I knew "everything" I understand what numbers are and what the purpose is.

I never came on thinking i was the beez neez, so lay it off. If you think I know less and you know it all.

Why don't you have some balls and actually talk the talk.

• Advertisement

oh oh brilliant you just set yourself a challenge

Explain the significance of 11 and 22

you claim you know what they are, so tell me.....

if you fail to do so can you just move along and attempt this troll in another thread? you have failed here my friend

Tell you what, google it....

see if it helps

what does 11 and 22 value
    or what does a life path of a 11 or 22 hold
    Or what words used to describe what 11 and 22 mean.??

Originally Posted by Veni Vedi Vici viewpost.gif

0 =
    1 =
    2 =
    3 =
    4 =
    5 =
    6 =
    7 =
    8 =
    9 =

Out of respect at least tell me this. Am I being ignored or could you just not be arsed answering?

This is the fourth time I've had to ask the quoted question.

i dont need to, you came in claiming to understand numbers and see things and all that so the emphasis is on you to actually prove you have a clue what your talking about, you have failed to do so and only actually proved that you know very little about what your talking about

You dont know the basic elements of what your attempting to talk about

I am not claiming to know it all, but i know a hell of a lot more then you on the subject, i actually have studied numerolgy, along with many other occult subjects........wether i believe in it or not is irrelevant to this thread, i just dont want you to continue making a fool of yourself..

please stop waffling

Yeah I created it like how many years ago.

Is it such a tragedy or what. it's a name.

you said you werent trying to be mystic, yet your name is mysterious, the name an internet persona you chose for yourself

also balls are not required to talk the talk, they're more involved in the walking the walk part of the phrase, please stop using these phrases to be smart if you don't understand their meaning

Mysterious, If you have a problem wuitha reply by another poster then report the post, dont engage it directly, you should have noticed that point earlier in the thread.

now can you please answer this question

0 =
    1 =
    2 =
    3 =
    4 =
    5 =
    6 =
    7 =
    8 =
    9 =

if only for your own sake so as you can clarify an understanding of the basic premis, and we will have a base reference point to whqat you are talking about.

hint

• Advertisement

what does 11 and 22 value
    or what does a life path of a 11 or 22 hold
    Or what words used to describe what 11 and 22 mean.??

im going to try find the appropriate face palm image

the fact that you repeatedly ingnore the Veni Vedi Vici question is also speaking volumes about you

11 life paths are people, who are intutive, visionary, people who are shy, loners, inventors, mystical, hermit like etc

22 are people who are leaders, powerful, authortitive, highly spritual, very in touch with reality.
    22 is also called the master builder. People with this placment tend to be the most influencial people and our innovators in whatever they do.

They are master numbers because, they are double digit, and the vibration of the numbers is stronger. So when this number appears it has stronger meaning likewise. I'm very aware of the effect whenever these numbers appear.

OOOOOH Double Face Palmage

NOICE

so what about the number 33?

11 life paths are people, who are intutive, visionary, people who are shy, loners, inventors, mystical, hermit like etc

22 are people who are leaders, powerful, authortitive, highly spritual, very in touch with reality.
    22 is also called the master builder. People with this placment tend to be the most influencial people and our innovators in whatever they do.

They are master numbers because, they are double digit, and the vibration of the numbers is stronger. So when this number appears it has stronger meaning likewise. I'm very aware of the effect whenever these numbers appear.

so google helped a little then,

you are close alright, they are spiritual numbers

wanna go for the bonus prixe and enlighten us about the theories behind the number 23?

whats so imprtant about it and why is it seen as so important?

and not just that film that jim carrey was in

another bit of google work and you should be back here in 5 minutes with some sort of reply!

I'm very aware of the effect whenever these numbers appear.

Then please answer my question. There is no right or wrong answer here. Its entirely based on you're own opinion and personal numerological interpretation. I am not trying to catch you out in any way.

I tried to create a platform for you to express your beliefs. I was going to back you up so we could all have a fair and balanced discussion. Instead things have just gotten ugly.

Then please answer my question. There is no right or wrong answer here. Its entirely based on you're own opinion and personal numerological interpretation. I am not trying to catch you out in any way.

I tried to create a platform for you to express your beliefs. I was going to back you up so we could all have a fair and balanced discussion. Instead things have just gotten ugly.

I can think of no reason why he will not answer your question, you politely asked many times for it

Look if you dont wanna put too much effort into it (@mysterious btw) Wikipedia has a basic definition of the numbers Veni has asked for, use that....

just give some answer, its very rude to ignore him when he has at least tried to be open to your ideas

EDIT: im off for the night, best of luck with this one.... i might check back in tomorroe to see if the fun is still going!

on what appears to be an Off Topic side note, how did this go from Ickes Lizzzzzzzard theory to a rant aboutr numerology???

would one of the mods like to try and find the branch point and create a numerology thread so as we can get back to the Icke issue

would one of the mods like to try and find the branch point and create a numerology thread so as we can get back to the Icke issue

I suggested that mysterious do this a while back to avoid derailment.

• Advertisement
Advertisement