Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

David Icke's reptillian conspiracy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

Out of respect at least tell me this. Am I being ignored or could you just not be arsed answering?

This is the fourth time I've had to ask the quoted question.

Sorry but I was talking to three other people, and I replied to your other questions. seriously chill.

1. starting point, beginning, leadership, male, birth, joy, assertiveness, initator, fire, inspiration, life, goal orientated. stenght, source, energy,

2. dualism, female,balance, commuincation, love, twins, harmony, best of both worlds, inner outer world, water, two sides of the same coin,

3.Trinity,Creative, Optimistic, Enthusiasm, Expressive,Triangle,
    Union of Divine plus Human, expression,

4. planner,Earth, Practical, Law, materialistic, the concious mind, the soul, Power,

5, The Subconscious Mind, Symbols, freedom,, adaption, change,curious, ready, knowledge, traveller, moving, accending, expansion, flexible, growth,

6 responsibility, evolution, a leap, thoughtful,, provider, circulation, seeking, thirst for power, thinks, before acts, confidient, harmonious, powerful, self concious, aware, curious, understanding. loyal.

7. Hermit, genius, spirtualist, teacher, knowledge, completion, rebirth, perfection, Logic, Alchemy, Secrets, anaylist, inventor, innovator, transformation, purification, tragedy, deception, truth, soul searcher.esoteric, phliospher. direct, seeking balance, inquizitive

8, Wealth, Power, opposition, The Ego, intensity, supervisor, provider, grandeur, material manifestor, muliple personality, changing, contraictoery, all rounded. awarness. self refection

9. humanitarian,philanthropic, loving, thoughtful, giving, intellegent, wise, stubborn, notiaglistic, relgious, worldy, darkness, mysticism, suffering, learning the hard way, stand alone,

Here are some words to describe what is accosiated with these numbers.

kryogen wrote: »
    I can think of no reason why he will not answer your question, you politely asked many times for it

Look if you dont wanna put too much effort into it (@mysterious btw) Wikipedia has a basic definition of the numbers Veni has asked for, use that....

just give some answer, its very rude to ignore him when he has at least tried to be open to your ideas

I did, I'm not being rude, jesus christ.... I have talked to him many times before. you make like it making this like it out to be something that it's not. i'm not avoiding him. I didn't see his question. The thread is moving fast.

I answered his question, kyrogen, veni is able to speak and stand up for himself, you don't need to tell him anything about whether or not I'm avoiding veni or his questions. veni can come to these conclusions himself without your help:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

mysterious wrote: »
    I did, I'm not being rude, jesus christ.... I have talked to him many times before. you make like it making this like it out to be something that it's not. i'm not avoiding him. I didn't see his question. The thread is moving fast.

I answered his question, kyrogen, veni is able to speak and stand up for himself, you don't need to tell him anything about whether or not I'm avoiding veni or his questions. veni can come to these conclusions himself without your help:)

you missedthe question being asked like 5 times?? :D

this picture sums it up perfectly for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

I know what 11 and 22 are.

Wait...I know this one...

11 = 2
    22 = 4

Right?

And someone asked about 23? Thats easy.

23 = 5.

See - 5 again!

Don't watch t.v.
    You've claimed to have seen various events on TV in other threads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

On a more serious note, folks, the postfest last night seems to have gone waaaaaaay off topic, and gotten more than a little heated.

Numerology isn't a Conspiracy Theory per se, so I'm inclined to lock the thread, but will give it 24 hours to see if it goes anywhere.

On the other hand, any further swearing at each other, calling people ignorant, or otherwise ignoring the requirement to respect other poster's opinions (on all sides) will lead to consequences.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I think we're still waiting to here why the occurrences of the number five imply there are "four other races".

Not to mention how this conclusion was reached.
    Or how do we know they tampered with our evolution.

kryogen wrote: »
    so google helped a little then,

you are close alright, they are spiritual numbers

wanna go for the bonus prixe and enlighten us about the theories behind the number 23?

whats so imprtant about it and why is it seen as so important?

and not just that film that jim carrey was in

another bit of google work and you should be back here in 5 minutes with some sort of reply!

Just reply to krygoen
    My spiritual soul urge number is 11:rolleyes:
    I didn't google it. I understand that double digit carry extra vibration, therefore increasing the frequency of the number.

back to the topic on hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Just reply to krygoen
    My spiritual soul urge number is 11:rolleyes:
    I didn't google it. I understand that double digit carry extra vibration, therefore increasing the frequency of the number.

back to the topic on hand.

ok so, as not to derail the thread any further could you pm me with your thoughts on the number 23 and what you believe it to be? its signifigance in the world i mean.......

again google can help you if you dont know what im talking about, well i assume it can anyway! it helps in most things doesnt it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Lads, apologising for going off topic does not excuse it. No more warnings on this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Ok, so my understanding is that mysterious has deduced that alien races exist and have interefered here on earth because of an intuitive understanding of some special significance imbued into numbers we encounter everyday, and furthermore that the reason this sounds like complete nonesense is because we simply lack the subtle perception to understand it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Zillah wrote: »
    Ok, so my understanding is that mysterious has deduced that alien races exist and have interefered here on earth because of an intuitive understanding of some special significance imbued into numbers we encounter everyday, and furthermore that the reason this sounds like complete nonesense is because we simply lack the subtle perception to understand it?

Not just subtle perception. No.

4-D thoughts.

Not just subtle perception. No.

4-D thoughts.

Guess, you think there is only one dimension, 3.D:rolleyes:
    I mean who thinks 4th and fifth dimensions exist, like geeee, thats daft.

Well you keep to your beliefs system. But I have to tell you, there are people who are gaining insight into the interdimensional concepts.

As is Einstein.
    You know people thought up till a few years ago, that dark matter was a loud of balony. It turned out scientists have proved and found it out what it was. It makes 80% of matter within the universe. Like fourth and fifth dimensions, you can't see it. But again, most people refuse to think there is a reality outside of this planet and moon.

There are people out there who know far more than David ike on these subjects but they are not making money off it and looking for publicity;)

Mysterious, if you want to share your beliefs I suggest you either get a blog or try the Spirituality Forum. If you want to state things as fact here I suggest you provide something relevant sources/links etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Veni Vedi Vici

Sorry but I was talking to three other people, and I replied to your other questions. seriously chill.

1. starting point, beginning, leadership, male, birth, joy, assertiveness, initator, fire, inspiration, life, goal orientated. stenght, source, energy,

2. dualism, female,balance, commuincation, love, twins, harmony, best of both worlds, inner outer world, water, two sides of the same coin,

3.Trinity,Creative, Optimistic, Enthusiasm, Expressive,Triangle,
    Union of Divine plus Human, expression,

4. planner,Earth, Practical, Law, materialistic, the concious mind, the soul, Power,

5, The Subconscious Mind, Symbols, freedom,, adaption, change,curious, ready, knowledge, traveller, moving, accending, expansion, flexible, growth,

6 responsibility, evolution, a leap, thoughtful,, provider, circulation, seeking, thirst for power, thinks, before acts, confidient, harmonious, powerful, self concious, aware, curious, understanding. loyal.

7. Hermit, genius, spirtualist, teacher, knowledge, completion, rebirth, perfection, Logic, Alchemy, Secrets, anaylist, inventor, innovator, transformation, purification, tragedy, deception, truth, soul searcher.esoteric, phliospher. direct, seeking balance, inquizitive

8, Wealth, Power, opposition, The Ego, intensity, supervisor, provider, grandeur, material manifestor, muliple personality, changing, contraictoery, all rounded. awarness. self refection

9. humanitarian,philanthropic, loving, thoughtful, giving, intellegent, wise, stubborn, notiaglistic, relgious, worldy, darkness, mysticism, suffering, learning the hard way, stand alone,

Here are some words to describe what is accosiated with these numbers.

Thanks for that mysterious. I hadn't come across that before.

Can you answer the second part of my question:

To want end does your awareness serve you other than recognition. You talk about a fourth dimension, an interdimension and very obvious patterns that the cosmos seems to be presenting to you.

Its all well and good that you possess an ability to observe this phenomena but what are its practical applicacations?

Can you provide any personal examples where you've actually made some use out of it?

Thanks for that mysterious. I hadn't come across that before.

Can you answer the second part of my question:

To want end does your awareness serve you other than recognition. You talk about a fourth dimension, an interdimension and very obvious patterns that the cosmos seems to be presenting to you.

Its all well and good that you possess an ability to observe this phenomena but what are its practical applicacations?

Can you provide any personal examples where you've actually made some use out of it?

Veni I have to create another thread, in order to give a personal example.

I don't think I'm ready to talk about that yet. It's incredibly deep, mystical and it quite could reveal to many people who I am in real life.

It does involve something that happened before I was born, it happens to many people. Circumstances in tragedies, loss and death, that completely changes the order of the living and life after it. It showed me an example of this through numbers I made an example of how I use numbers to dicern. This is one aspect and one tool I use. I'm not someone, that relies on T.V and what other people say for sources:rolleyes:

Pm, if you want to discover, why it is, that I'm touching this knowledge and if you want to hear about the personal examples that were revealed. I didn't just wake up one day and said, I'm going to look into numbers, patterns, nature, and colours to seek answers. It actually revealed to me very obviously. Btw to all the people sayng that Im annoncing facts, some are facts some are beliefs some are opinions. iF I stated facts
    I will back them up. In cospiracy theories and the unknowns, they are going be holes.

• Advertisement

Veni I have to create another thread, in order to give a personal example.

I don't think I'm ready to talk about that yet. It's incredibly deep, mystical and it quite could reveal to many people who I am in real life.

Pm, if you want to discover, why it is, that I'm touching this knowledge and if you want to hear about the personal examples that were revealed.

I'd rather you start a new thread. There's little point in concealing the knowledge if it's viable.

If Bruce Wayne can invest in a weaponary division and a few tonnes of neoprene then I'm confidant that you can reveal a few personal experiences without compromising your alter ego.

Meh. I'll start the thread.

Scratch that. We'd only be reiterating what was already discussed here.

Guess, you think there is only one dimension, 3.D

Yup. That is exactly what I said. Spot on. Absolutely right. Not a word of a lie there. Never a truer statement.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000^1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

Ok I'm locking this for a while. I want everyone to read the thread title and when I open this again I want people to stay on topic.

Mysterious, get a blog.

Flamed Diving
    , That gif is annoying and adds nothing to the thread. I've deleted your post.

When this thread gets open again any further off topic posts will be issued with infractions/bans. This is the last warning so people only have themselves to blame.

Thread unlocked. Please read my above post.

• Advertisement

I'm just gonna unsubscribe. I clearly can't help myself.

:)

I'm just gonna unsubscribe. I clearly can't help myself.

:)

Probably for the best ;)

I'd like to re-rail the thread by submitting the following:
    (please don't contest the image 6th. It's not an attempt at humor.)

a large-brained, highly intelligent troodontid would retain a more standard theropod body plan, with a horizontal posture and long tail, and would probably manipulate objects with the snout and feet in the manner of a bird, rather than with human-like "hands".

I don't believe in reptilian conspiracies but what do you make of the above quote? In evolutionary terms a reptilian humanoid is not likley to make primary use of its arms. confused.gif

Granted reptialians are conventionally believed to be humanoid but does that honestly make any evolutionary sense? Its sounds little more than anthropomorphic fantasy.

Its just as viable as this fella to be honest:

Gerald_G_Rabbit_from_Alice_in_Wonderland.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jay-me

Strikes me as odd that troll happens to have 5 letters :eek: Could that be one of the 5 races? Along with lizards animals insects and man?

jay-me wrote: »
    Strikes me as odd that troll happens to have 5 letters :eek: Could that be one of the 5 races? Along with lizards animals insects and man?

This is an example, of space and time, complimenting the numbers.

Numbers appear all the time, it's up to you whether your aware of it or not. Numbers are have resonance and value. It can be translated to the exact time it appears.

People keep saying about 5 races on Stargate (I don'
    t watch these shows) I get my sources information from nature.

5 is the number that is specific to this race and the coming of 2012 = 5.

There are four other races involved with us, as we are the fifth within this galaxy for a purpose. I don't know what that purpose is. I don't know why I get these hunches. But no matter when I come to think of this phenomeon the number 5 appears. It appears on my hand that was created. As most people believe we are created in the image of our creators. It took five races to create earth and life here (5letters)

Zillah wrote: »

Not just numbers. But I'm revealing a tool that your mind can use, in order to access higher thought, higher wisdom, Higher conciousness and higher energy.

We as human beings are stuck in this 3rd dimensions materiallistic reality. To the point it's our only power, god, love, and will to live. Look at how idiotic and mislead this world has become

The rulling elite are ****ing up. Which was going to happen. Arrogance and ignorance is never going to succeed.

You might think that what I can access to is redicoulous. But that's maybe because your not familar with new adaptive ways of living this reality.

Example 1679 my last post count (when time is snych) 1+6+7+9 = 5. here is when numbers appear in relation to time and distance. Therefore the result of this number is the value. The value is 5. Since I intutively know what it tells me, I can pick up what these interdimensionally beings are trying to resonate with me now once I'm made aware. Now, here, in this reality.

This is a skill anyone can have, once your trully living in the present.

1+6+7+9 = 5

Huh?

This is a skill anyone can have, once your trully living in the present.

I'm truely aware and living in the present. I've dedicated years to becomeing "aware" - how come my reality is so different to yours? Which one of us is wrong?

6th wrote: »
    I'm truely aware and living in the present. I've dedicated years to becomeing "aware" - how come my reality is so different to yours? Which one of us is wrong?

neither of us our wrong. its the result of all of our awarness coming to this light that will make the right decision for each of us. Your awarness in your environment is right for you. My awareness for my environment is right for mine.

I had a unique upbringing in my life. The experiences and times around my life, led me to this present. As did all of us.

Your questioning means that If I'm aware and a good tennis player so you should be. We are all different. Nature has it's reasons for what is in order and whats is not. What is revealed and what is not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I had a unique upbringing in my life.

How do you know?

• Advertisement

neither of us our wrong. its the result of all of our awarness coming to this light that will make the right decision for each of us. Your awarness in your environment is right for you. My awareness for my environment is right for mine.

I had a unique upbringing in my life. The experiences and times around my life, led me to this present. As did all of us.

Your questioning means that If I'm aware and a good tennis player so you should be. We are all different. Nature has it's reasons for what is in order and whats is not. What is revealed and what is not.

No, your awareness says there are some specifics that mine does not agree with. Are you saying that there are 5 species and at the same time not 5?

No, your awareness says there are some specifics that mine does not agree with. Are you saying that there are 5 species and at the same time not 5?

Since I have different experiences and different awarness in life and diffferent abilities, of course my awareness is going to be different.

I choosed to access these higher energies. It's your choice what you want to delve into. Of course your not going to be aware of everything I am of and vice versa.

where did I say this contradiction
    Not five and there is five
    ??

meglome wrote: »
    How do you know?

My experiences in my life, seem to have inspired many many people. And it's nothing extraordinary but for whatever reason they seem to inspire many people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

My experiences in my life, seem to have inspired many many people. And it's nothing extraordinary but for whatever reason they seem to inspire many people.

Serious ego you got there.

Ok rather than stating subjective observations could you point out some things which we should be aware of that are fact?

Serious ego you got there.

Thats your opinon. He asked me why, and I answered him. If it were ego, I would of made it subjective about me personally as a point about me beginning. But since he asked me personally in the beginning. I answered him as best as I could.

Is there a problem or envy with this?

where did I say this contradiction
    Not five and there is five
    ??

I dont know what you are quoting there, I never typed that string of characters?

Ok rather than stating subjective observations could you point out some things which we should be aware of that are fact?

in what particular stance. It will not be revealed to me this way unless it's pre ordained to. I only get messages and visions. I don't recieve factual information via 3-D. I have shown you factual signs. I have told you that symbolism is there and awareness is there to reveal all of this reality to you in multi dimensional reality.

I can't force, show you, or make you see it. You are going to have to do this yourself. We live in a world where society teaches you, I lived in a world where I thought everything myself. I had too, to survive.

The only thing society thought me was to speak. I was a very later learner in speaking. Which led me to pay more attention to my surrounding and learn to commuincate via this world non verbally and more of signs, symbolism and of that nature.

I don't recieve factual information via 3-D.
    I think this is the first true thing you've said.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 865 ✭✭✭Purple Gorilla

1+6+7+9 = 5.

1+6+7+9=23

:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Did you ever hear of a messiah complex?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_complex

King Mob wrote: »
    I think this is the first true thing you've said.

in all the other things I said that you don't understand, but of course this would be the case:)

1+6+7+9=23

23 is 2+3. When ever there is more than two digits, it's always is brought to one digit. there are 1o numbers. 1 to 10. Two master number 11 and 22. They each have aresonace or value. 123453 could have a value, but in order to do the maths, it's easier to stick with the one digit numbers.

in all the other things I said that you don't understand, but of course this would be the case:)

No you're right, I don't understand half the stuff you post.
    Mostly because it's pretty incoherent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

1+6+7+9=23

1+6+7+9=2+3=5
    i dont understand it nor do i think its anything got to do with a reptillian conspiracy:confused:,other then maths being a kind of [something in comman with interplanetary travellers] voise between two races.

• Advertisement

meglome wrote: »
    Did you ever hear of a messiah complex?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messianic_complex

Yes, and what?

No you're right, I don't understand half the stuff you post.
    Mostly because it's pretty incoherent.

Everything in life is incoherent. We live in a reality, where we fantasize that everything we do in coherent, serene, normal, and logic (I'm laughing out loud now :D)

Everything in life is incoherent. We live in a reality, where we fantasize that everything we do in coherent, serene, normal, and logic (I'm laughing out loud now :D)

No I mean your actual posts make no sense not the concepts you trying to describe

No I mean your actual posts make no sense not the concepts you trying to describe

Ok:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭3DataModem

:P

Don't watch t.v.

Really?

On this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055509029&highlight=chuck+norris

You say:
    "I/ve watched his shows, movies, stuff for years."

On what? Space-pope megavision?

• Advertisement
Advertisement