Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

David Icke's reptillian conspiracy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

3DataModem wrote: »
    Really?

On this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055509029&highlight=chuck+norris

You say:
    "I/ve watched his shows, movies, stuff for years."

On what? Space-pope megavision?

And that was about 10 years ago. I was a child, who had no choice on the matter. I never said I never watch t.v. I just don't watch T.V now.

I very very occaisonally watch t.v. Normally when I'm forced too or when I hear people talking about stuff on T.V

If I do watch T.V its something educational, a documentary or a series that is relevant to my thinking. I'd watch movies in theatres the odd time.

But I'm not a T.V fan. I don't use this box to influence my reality:p Cus it's generally NOT reality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

mysterious wrote: »
    I very very occaisonally watch t.v. Normally when I'm forced too

Forced?

6th wrote: »
    Forced?

yes when I'm around friends and family sitting around. They watch T.V so Thats what I mean, forced maybe a too strong term, In other words whatI mean I'm watching T.V not for entertainment, I'm watching it cus everyone around me is that time.

yes when I'm around friends and family sitting around. They watch T.V

And you let them watch TV? Have you not enlightened them?
    I'm watching it cus everyone around me is that time.

Surely you could better spend your time? Doing something just because those around you do it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

23 is 2+3. When ever there is more than two digits, it's always is brought to one digit. there are 1o numbers. 1 to 10.

I hate to point this to you, but 10 is a two-digit number.

Thus, there is 0 (which can never be obtained form anything but 0) and 9 other numbers.

In effect, this means that everything in existence can be reduced to 9 seperate values. Put differently, just over 11% (on average) of absolutely everything you ever come across in your life can be expressed as each one of these numbers....meaning that it is nothing whatsoever impressive to "find" the same number again and again and again.
    Two master number 11 and 22. They each have aresonace or value.
    Fine...instead of 11% of everything reducing to one of 9 digits, we now have approximately 9% of everything reducing to each one of 11 numbers.

Still not rare enough that one can claim significance by looking at one of these numbers and seeing how often it can be "made" to occur.

bonkey wrote: »
    I hate to point this to you, but 10 is a two-digit number.

Thus, there is 0 (which can never be obtained form anything but 0) and 9 other numbers.
    I mean 1 to 9. As these are the max of numbers use to do maths.
    Still not rare enough that one can claim significance by looking at one of these numbers and seeing how often it can be "made" to occur.

Its role or significant to be rare or not, makes no point at all. The fact there is a value. The number has a value, and numbers afterall were create to understand the unverse around us. Time and distance is what is explained by numbers. So everything that happens in time and distance can be as frequent and rare as it likes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

I very very occaisonally watch t.v. Normally when I'm forced too or when I hear people talking about stuff on T.V
    I don't use this box to influence my reality:p Cus it's generally NOT reality.
    Many years ago I did not watch television , read newspapers or listen to the radio for about 5 years , not because i choose not to but because i was'nt allowed to in the religious order i was serving in , and i loved it , it was like being in tune with nature and being unplugged from the matrix , i think they were the best years of my life , and then i went back to watching television and reading newspapers and listening to the radio when i went came back into this wogged world and it was like it brought me down from a higher state of being with all the bad news from the media , i have not been as happy since i came back .
    I think giving people bad depressing news is part of the conspiracy to keep mankind down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

espinolman wrote: »
    Many years ago I did not watch television , read newspapers or listen to the radio for about 5 years , not because i choose not to but because i was'nt allowed to in the religious order i was serving in , and i loved it , it was like being in tune with nature and being unplugged from the matrix , i think they were the best years of my life , and then i went back to watching television and reading newspapers and listening to the radio when i went came back into this wogged world and it was like it brought me down from a higher state of being with all the bad news from the media , i have not been as happy since i came back .
    Why don't you just not watch tv, listen to the radio or read newspapers then? :confused: Life's too short to be doing things that depress you.

I think giving people bad depressing news is part of the conspiracy to keep mankind down.

Ignoring the worlds problems dont make them go away.

Ignoring the worlds problems dont make them go away.
    Ok . What really gets to me is when bad news is given in a ' can't do anything about it ' apathetic tone , you see i think it is when nothing can be done about it that brings people down , but when they hear bad news that is given in a more optimistic tone that is not apathetic it does not depress people and they feel that something can be done about it , and it is not the end of the world so to speak .

• Advertisement

Ok . What really gets to me is when bad news is given in a ' can't do anything about it ' apathetic tone , you see i think it is when nothing can be done about it that brings people down , but when they hear bad news that is given in a more optimistic tone that is not apathetic it does not depress people and they feel that something can be done about it , and it is not the end of the world so to speak .

What sort of order teaches people that there is no hope?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,298 ✭✭✭✭Penn

You believe the media should spread false hope? The media is there to report the facts (whether or not they always do this is another matter), not to make us feel better. Frankly, I'd prefer no hope than false hope, because then how could you listen to them at all, knowing they're sugar-coating whats really happening

I am referring to the news such as RTE1 main evening news that is given in an apathetic tone of voice , and that i think communicates to people, well here is all these problems - you can do nothing about them .
    I think that the way the news is given is intentionally designed to depress people .
    I am wondering do you understand what the word ' apathy ' means , well just in case you are mis-duplicating what i am talking about here :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apathy

I am referring to the news such as RTE1 main evening news that is given in an apathetic tone of voice , and that i think communicates to people, well here is all these problems - you can do nothing about them .
    I think that the way the news is given is intentionally designed to depress people .
    I am wondering do you understand what the word ' apathy ' means , well just in case you are mis-duplicating what i am talking about here :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apathy

But don't you see that newsreaders have to be impartial? They are apathetic because they have to be seen to be simply reporting the facts, with no bias, otherwise how can they be trusted as a reputable source of information?

But don't you see that newsreaders have to be impartial? They are apathetic because they have to be seen to be simply reporting the facts, with no bias, otherwise how can they be trusted as a reputable source of information?
    Well i think they should tell people that they are just acting like that to be impartial because it has confused me for years , some people could think they are being apathetic for real .

Well i think they should tell people that they are just acting like that to be impartial because it has confused me for years , some people could think they are being apathetic for real .

Well, I suppose thats understandable since you didn't watch the news for 5 years and probably payed little attention to it when you were younger. But yeah, their job is to be impartial, and dare I say, apathetic (although with major catastrophies and deaths they can't help but show emotion sometimes). Whether they are actually impartial or not (government controlling what they say etc, I'm not going to get into that) is another matter entirely

You believe the media should spread false hope? The media is there to report the facts (whether or not they always do this is another matter), not to make us feel better. Frankly, I'd prefer no hope than false hope, because then how could you listen to them at all, knowing they're sugar-coating whats really happening

Rubbish, Media are they generallly, to misinform you, misguide you, and brainwash you, and give you the biggest shockers to breaking news.

It's about money and ratings. The government own these media outlets. Today you could even say that it's what turned most of the people around me to zombies. For example. Majority of Dubliners are afraid to visit Limerick, cus of the media balony they project onto our screens. The same way the simpsons dumb the viewers down with the crap off it. The same way fox news gives the impression that Iran is a really evil country. The same way they make Obama out to be jesus practically. It's all about money, ratings and brainwashing the masses.

Seriously that is the greatest load of balony I've ever heard, that they are their to put out facts, they are there to make money. You do know that the majority of media networks have specific agendas, use propaganda and spread mis information/lies all the time. The majority of the news we hear, is either shocking, biased or negative.

Give me a break about this factual reality that your on about. You obviously don't realise that you gain alot of knowledge via nature and the world around and yes including facts too. So your argument is woefully incorrect to the highest order.

Rubbish, Media are they generallly, to misinform you, misguide you, and brainwash you, and give you the biggest shockers to breaking news.

It's about money and ratings. The government own these media outlets. Today you could even say that it's what turned most of the people around me to zombies. For example. Majority of Dubliners are afraid to visit Limerick, cus of the media balony they project onto our screens. The same way the simpsons dumb the viewers down with the crap off it. The same way fox news gives the impression that Iran is a really evil country. The same way they make Obama out to be jesus practically. It's all about money, ratings and brainwashing the masses.

Seriously that is the greatest load of balony I've ever heard, that they are their to put out facts, they are there to make money. You do know that the majority of media networks have specific agendas, use propaganda and spread mis information/lies all the time. The majority of the news we hear, is either shocking, biased or negative.

Give me a break about this factual reality that your on about. You obviously don't realise that you gain alot of knowledge via nature and the world around and yes including facts too. So your argument is woefully incorrect to the highest order.
    The media is no different to you posting here. It's information from a source. The source can't easily be established. It can be tainted by the medium and it can be warped by the recipient. This is true of all information taken from word of mouth, read in a book watched on tv or divined through voodoo.

humanji wrote: »
    The media is no different to you posting here. It's information from a source. The source can't easily be established. It can be tainted by the medium and it can be warped by the recipient. This is true of all information taken from word of mouth, read in a book watched on tv or divined through voodoo.

So we are fogetting our own medium, our mind, thoughts, aspirations, intution, inspiration, art of words and our own experiences in life. We are forgetting. We are forgetting the world around us, we are forgetting the medium of this world and creation.

My point is, You either find your medium or you follow a medium. That is the bull**** t.v. Which isn't reality.

Thats my point.

• Advertisement

Your mind is easily corrupted. The world is full of insane people who's perceptions are skewed by many different things. Even someone who is colourblind will perceive the world differently. TV can be just as real as a persons mind, even more so.

Just because you don't trust a source, does not mean it's untrustworthy. It just means that you perceive it as such. And if you firmly believe in what you perceive, you won't be shaken off that belief no matter how wrong it could be.

humanji wrote: »
    Your mind is easily corrupted. The world is full of insane people who's perceptions are skewed by many different things. Even someone who is colourblind will perceive the world differently. TV can be just as real as a persons mind, even more so.

Just because you don't trust a source, does not mean it's untrustworthy. It just means that you perceive it as such. And if you firmly believe in what you perceive, you won't be shaken off that belief no matter how wrong it could be.

A pure source of information and the root of all information.

Is nature. It holds all the answers and reasons to the world today. We are cot up with a man made view of the world. Man made realities, man made functioning of money and reality.

Its pure, and nothing can decieve that. You'd be surprised how much info you can recieve via this outlet;)

Is nature. It holds all the answers and reasons to the world today. We are cot up with a man made view of the world. Man made realities, man made functioning of money and reality.

Its pure, and nothing can decieve that. You'd be surprised how much info you can recieve via this outlet;)

Nature is neither proof nor information.

Nature is neither proof nor information.

It is both, it's there, it's physical, and it's actual reality. If it wasn't proof, then you would not be able to adapt to your environment. It's the reason you exist. It's the reason that there is this world

I'm so shocked at your notion.
    Then again if you were intune to nature, you understand what I'm saying perfectly.

It's physical? My mistake. By nature I presumed you meant human nature, feelings, perception etc. Obviously, you meant trees and rabbits

You can believe Person A killed Person B. You can feel it in your gut deep down. You can see it in his eyes, in his body language. But unless you have actual proof, he'll walk free. There is a big difference mysterious. A BIG difference

human nature

1. the psychological and social qualities that characterize humankind, esp. in contrast with other living things.
    2. Sociology. the character of human conduct, generally regarded as produced by living in primary groups.

proof

1. evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.
    2. anything serving as such evidence: What proof do you have?
    3. the act of testing or making trial of anything; test; trial: to put a thing to the proof.
    4. the establishment of the truth of anything; demonstration.
    5. Law. (in judicial proceedings) evidence having probative weight.
    6. the effect of evidence in convincing the mind.

Then again if you were intune to nature, you understand what I'm saying perfectly.

Seriously you can not rely on this idea that you are intune with nature to back yourself up here. It holds no weigh and is irrelevant with regards to discussions in this forum.

• Advertisement

I know this one...

Its those who tell us that the system is just a sham, and that the common man has no power, but merely the illusion of it...that shadowy powers who control everything are really the ones making all the decisions.

No?

It is both, it's there, it's physical, and it's actual reality. If it wasn't proof, then you would not be able to adapt to your environment. It's the reason you exist. It's the reason that there is this world

I'm so shocked at your notion.

I'm shocked at your notion of proof.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

vinylmesh wrote: »
    I know it sounds crazy, but reptiles f*cktards from another this planet are secretly ruling us. The evidence is all over the place. We need to do something about it now!

There, fixed it for you.

Note, how in the last few years, Icke is rowing back from the whole Lizard People theory.

I know this one...

Its those who tell us that the system is just a sham, and that the common man has no power, but merely the illusion of it...that shadowy powers who control everything are really the ones making all the decisions.

No?

Ok , who exactly says the system is just a sham ?
    I would love to know who says that the common man has no power because i think that is definitely not true , the common man does have power .
    And i think the 'shodowy powers' would like to control everything and make all the decisions but they don't .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Not sure about Icke's theories but he's a great storyteller, and I think we all love a good yarn, whether true or not. He not only tells a great story but he's a master of TV and video. Everyone seems to forget he spent years in front of the camera as a BBC TV presenter, before he ever mentioned lizards or conspiracies. That's were he learned his trade. He's a consummate TV performer; the camera likes him, and he loves the camera. The John Ronson's programme with Icke was very revealing and interesting, essential viewing for all budding conspiracy theorists: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2912878405399014351

• Advertisement

Ok , who exactly says the system is just a sham ?
    I would love to know who says that the common man has no power because i think that is definitely not true , the common man does have power .
    And i think the 'shodowy powers' would like to control everything and make all the decisions but they don't .

I guess its a matter of perspective.

I agree that there's pretty much no-one here who would argue thst these "shadowy powers" are not out to gain more power. The problem is that its hard to see what power they don't have.

If we're to believe the various positions, the control everything,

Goverment...sown up.
    Banking...all theirs.
    Finance in general....they control the markets, the rise, the fall, the boom, the bust...the whole shooting gallery.
    Business...again, they're behind it.
    Communications...its all theirs. They control the vertical. They control the horizontal.
    Science...anything they dont want us to hear about is suppressed. Any lie they want propagated is backed by as much fabricated science as it takes.

I've remarked on it before...although most of the conspiracy-supporters here argue that "they" are out to gain more control, the various conspiracies they support ultimately suggest that there is nothing "they" don't already control.

As we move from the NWO to the likes of Icke's lizards (or his Matrix ideas) we go beyond the idea of just some shadowy power who control everything societal, to some sort of shadowy powers who literally control reality....but still have the idea that these all-powerful entities are somehow trying to gain more power and more control.

Clearly you disagree, so I'd seriousy ask you....what does the NWO (or whoever it is you believe is behind it all) not control to the point that the common man can use it to make a difference? More importantly...how can the common man make a difference.

If you want to argue that our human spirit is uncontrolled, and we have the ability to rise up, you ignore that to do so we must first unite people. To unite people we need to spread our message, which requires means of mass communication...which they control. Not only that, but until we spread our message, we can be disappeared (because they control the means to do that) or otherwise suppressed. They (apparently) know everything about us...so as soon as we set off alarms, its game over for us. So the only way to "make a difference" is if they let us...which they'd only do if we're making a difference they want us to make...

I guess its a matter of perspective.

I agree that there's pretty much no-one here who would argue thst these "shadowy powers" are not out to gain more power. The problem is that its hard to see what power they don't have.

If we're to believe the various positions, the control everything,

Goverment...sown up.
    Banking...all theirs.
    Finance in general....they control the markets, the rise, the fall, the boom, the bust...the whole shooting gallery.
    Communications...its all theirs. They control the vertical. They control the horizontal.
    Science...anything they dont want us to hear about is suppressed. Any lie they want propagated is backed by as much fabricated science as it takes.

I've remarked on it before...although most of the conspiracy-supporters here argue that "they" are out to gain more control, the various conspiracies they support ultimately suggest that there is nothing "they" don't already control.

As we move from the NWO to the likes of Icke's lizards (or his Matrix ideas) we go beyond the idea of just some shadowy power who control everything societal, to some sort of shadowy powers who literally control reality....but still have the idea that these all-powerful entities are somehow trying to gain more power and more control.

Clearly you disagree, so I'd seriousy ask you....what does the NWO (or whoever it is you believe is behind it all) not control to the point that the common man can use it to make a difference? More importantly...how can the common man make a difference.

If you want to argue that our human spirit is uncontrolled, and we have the ability to rise up, you ignore that to do so we must first unite people. To unite people we need to spread our message, which requires means of mass communication...which they control. Not only that, but until we spread our message, we can be disappeared (because they control the means to do that) or otherwise suppressed. They (apparently) know everything about us...so as soon as we set off alarms, its game over for us. So the only way to "make a difference" is if they let us...which they'd only do if we're making a difference they want us to make...

Its some of the weird things that are attributed to them that I find confusing. In another thread today, someone mentioned about the NWO having the ability to track all our cars and how they have facial recognition systems in speed cameras so they can track all our movements, and another about how they control your credit cards.

Why would they do this? Why would they need to know if I'm going to Blanchardstown? Why would they need to know if I buy a Nike hoodie? Why would they go to the trouble of all this? And how do they filter through all this information? Surely to monitor and control as many people and industries that they supposedly do, surely they have hundreds of thousands of people working for them. How could this possibly go unnoticed?

It's physical? My mistake. By nature I presumed you meant human nature, feelings, perception etc. Obviously, you meant trees and rabbits
    No I meant everything, trees, seasons, weather, gravity, moon pheses/tides, euquinoxs, Night - day, your environment, animals, temputure fluctuations, earthquakes, all activity in the world around that is physical. Like animals can sense an earthquake or tidal wave before it happens.

Just like the Mayans could predict events nature, by studying the movement of the stars and how it affected the earth during equinoxes. Cus the universe has it's natural cycles. The moon and the planet has it's cycles. The cycles of our sun and movement through our galaxy is all obtained via nature around us. The animals around you can affect your moods, the daylight produces endorphins in your brain. The moon pulls water from your brain and causing certain things to happen within the brain. The seasons can also tell you when humanity is most productive. Ie summer. There is so much that I learn via nature. :P Even birds singing nearby can affect your moods whether your conciously aware of it or not. Nature has an enormous physical and psycological effect on you physcially, mentally and spirtually. It can be proven very easily again by been in tune to this.

That is called been intune to whats happenin around you.

If this isn't proof of anything, then nothing on T.v is physical either;) It's a medium much more powerful than the T.V let me tell you.

You can believe Person A killed Person B. You can feel it in your gut deep down. You can see it in his eyes, in his body language. But unless you have actual proof, he'll walk free. There is a big difference mysterious. A BIG difference.
    The guy on the news could of said the same thing, doesn't mean it's proof.

I'm not saying nature will prove everything. i'm just saying you can gain alot of persepective, awareness and knowledge via nature. Just like you can but on a minimul scale via T.V and news.

1. evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth.
    2. anything serving as such evidence: What proof do you have?
    3. the act of testing or making trial of anything; test; trial: to put a thing to the proof.
    4. the establishment of the truth of anything; demonstration.
    5. Law. (in judicial proceedings) evidence having probative weight.
    6. the effect of evidence in convincing the mind.

Can you prove why we are here? No you can't, proof for the physical things in life, is sometimes overated. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Veni Vedi Vici

Why would they do this? Why would they need to know if I'm going to Blanchardstown? Why would they need to know if I buy a Nike hoodie? Why would they go to the trouble of all this? And how do they filter through all this information? Surely to monitor and control as many people and industries that they supposedly do, surely they have hundreds of thousands of people working for them. How could this possibly go unnoticed?

I'm not familiar with this at all but based on you're questions I began to think of electronically tagged animals within their habitats. Perhaps these alleged NWO chaps view us in the same manner?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Goverment...sown up.
    Banking...all theirs.

You only need to control money and finances, Bonkey, after that, the rest is logical progression. Government? A CEO earns more than the President of the US. 2 parties to buy out and control... you don't even need to buy all the congressmen, just the promising ones. Everything is controlled by money, including you and I, what books we read, what programmes we watch. Think about it.

Kernel wrote: »
    You only need to control money and finances, Bonkey, after that, the rest is logical progression. Government? A CEO earns more than the President of the US. 2 parties to buy out and control... you don't even need to buy all the congressmen, just the promising ones. Everything is controlled by money, including you and I, what books we read, what programmes we watch. Think about it.

So you agree with my argument that they already control everything worth controlling ... despite frequently arguing that they're trying to gain more control?

No I meant everything, trees, seasons, weather, gravity, moon pheses/tides, euquinoxs, Night - day, your environment, animals, temputure fluctuations, earthquakes, all activity in the world around that is physical. Like animals can sense an earthquake or tidal wave before it happens.

Just like the Mayans could predict events nature, by studying the movement of the stars and how it affected the earth during equinoxes. Cus the universe has it's natural cycles. The moon and the planet has it's cycles. The cycles of our sun and movement through our galaxy is all obtained via nature around us. The animals around you can affect your moods, the daylight produces endorphins in your brain. The moon pulls water from your brain and causing certain things to happen within the brain. The seasons can also tell you when humanity is most productive. Ie summer. There is so much that I learn via nature. :P Even birds singing nearby can affect your moods whether your conciously aware of it or not. Nature has an enormous physical and psycological effect on you physcially, mentally and spirtually. It can be proven very easily again by been in tune to this.

That is called been intune to whats happenin around you.

If this isn't proof of anything, then nothing on T.v is physical either;) It's a medium much more powerful than the T.V let me tell you.

But again, I have to bring up the example of a person in court for murder. Your description of nature can prove a lot of things, but it can't prove that one person killed another. Birds singing nearby might affect your moods, but it wouldn't be admissable in a court of law. It just means the Judge might be a bit happier. That is what proof is. It's evidence which can be used to show what has happened. Animals might be able to sense earthquakes, but they can't prove that the media is influenced by the governement.

The guy on the news could of said the same thing, doesn't mean it's proof.

I'm not saying nature will prove everything. i'm just saying you can gain alot of persepective, awareness and knowledge via nature. Just like you can but on a minimul scale via T.V and news.

You can gain perspective, awareness and knowledge, but none of that is proof. Seriously mysterious, you need to realise the difference between these.

Can you prove why we are here? No you can't, proof for the physical things in life, is sometimes overated. ;)

I don't see what you're getting at here. All I was saying is that your definition of nature cannot prove what we are talking about. You need evidence. If you consider nature to be your evidence, you can never be right

The moon pulls water from your brain and causing certain things to happen within the brain.

Off all the stuff you said in that post I'll pick this one and point out that its not actually true. You can try correct me on this but you better be prepared to back it up with solid research and not hocus pocus.

But again, I have to bring up the example of a person in court for murder. Your description of nature can prove a lot of things, but it can't prove that one person killed another. Birds singing nearby might affect your moods, but it wouldn't be admissable in a court of law. It just means the Judge might be a bit happier. That is what proof is. It's evidence which can be used to show what has happened. Animals might be able to sense earthquakes, but they can't prove that the media is influenced by the governement.

But nature can explain alot of things, it can explain why the man killed the otehr man, the envirionment you grew up and moulded from, is nature around you, these events lead you to this specific event. The thing you need to learn is, there are many ways in gaining perspective on any situation through many mediums and many means

Just you like you say T.V gives information and proof of certain things. Nature can tell alot of how and why this killing happened.

You can gain perspective, awareness and knowledge, but none of that is proof. Seriously mysterious, you need to realise the difference between these.

The clock, calanders, numbers all came from nature. The sundial is example where NATURE has shown proof, and not just knowledge and perspective and awareness. Nature is the reason we are here.

Maybe you need to a much more broad perspective on this reality. You don't give nature much credit, or maybe you don't see it.

I don't see what you're getting at here. All I was saying is that your definition of nature cannot prove what we are talking about. You need evidence. If you consider nature to be your evidence, you can never be right
    If it cant, what can.

The topic is not about whos always right. Thats a daft discussion.

Off all the stuff you said in that post I'll pick this one and point out that its not actually true. You can try correct me on this but you better be prepared to back it up with solid research and not hocus pocus.

6th, when the moon is on our side, everything on this side of the planet is pulled, if it can pull vast oceans 100metres all around one side of the planet it will pull the water in your body and your brain. The brain is holds alot of water.

It can and it does effect your state of being, you will not realise it, cus this aspect of nature was always there. from the very beginning and before you were born. So your not going to be aware of it conciously. Did you ever hear why people sometimes go loony on a full moon. Birds and animals all are in synch to the moon. Woman have their menstrual cycles around moon cycles. Animals hibernate on moon phases. The effects of the moons gravity on our planet actually causes it to wobble on the moon facing aspect of earth.

The secret soiceties and illuminati have all this knowledge. From mentioning simple facts like these, it does surprise me that most people are really not aware of the world around them. Another example. During summer your more active, cus the sun, gives out more energy and sunlight produces more endorphins and Vitamin D, allowing your mental, physical and spiritual health to be more active.

Plants in summer are more lush and green, this also giving much effect to your moods and thoughts than you'd would conciously be aware.

The reason why many people are going what at what I'm saying, is because there version of reality is enterainment, man made stuff, T.V, media and all this junk. This is why.

• Advertisement

But nature can explain alot of things, it can explain why the man killed the otehr man, the envirionment you grew up and moulded from, is nature around you, these events lead you to this specific event. The thing you need to learn is, there are many ways in gaining perspective on any situation through many mediums and many means

Yes, we are all products of our environment. I agree. But it IS NOT PROOF of anything.
    Just you like you say T.V gives information and proof of certain things.

TV doesn't give you proof. Its the sources and information that they use which is the proof. TV is only a medium to display and convey information.
    Nature can tell alot of how and why this killing happened.

I agree in a way. But its still not proof. What direction the water in your brain is moving (?) isn't proof as to why one person killed another, or why the NWO do what they do. Nature effects us all. But we all don't react the same way. We can all choose our paths. But none of this has anything to do with proof and evidence.
    The clock, calanders, numbers all came from nature. The sundial is example where NATURE has shown proof, and not just knowledge and perspective and awareness. Nature is the reason we are here.

The sundial shows proof that the sun is in a certain direction at a certain time of day. But it doesn't prove why one person killed another at that time, or on that day.
    Maybe you need to a much more broad perspective on this reality. You don't give nature much credit, or maybe you don't see it.

Credit where credit is due. As I said, nature can prove a lot of things, but it cannot prove a lot of the stuff you give it credit for. It just can't
    If it cant, what can.

Documents. Witnesses. Evidence. Not whether or not there was a full moon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Kernel wrote: »

The obvious point here is that you Kernel seem to think everyone on this planet has a price, they can be bought off and they can control everything else.

Do you have a price Kernel? If the nice NWO men in black came to your door, and opened a suitcase of money could anyone be bought off?

If the answer is "No", why do you presume you have a higher moral standard than say the NIST? The thousands of scientists involved in the WTC and the WTC 7 investigations?

If the answer is "yes" why haven't the NWO bought off Alex "advertising whore" Jones, and David "Buy my DVD" Icke or any number of cters.

Essentially what you are saying is everyone can be bought and sold aside from a bunch of crank authors and filmakers.

And Kernel if you keep this up, I'm just going to start off a list of Scientist, Intelligence Services and Commercial Whistler blowers, with the NWO control the money, how could they let these happen?

Credit where credit is due. As I said, nature can prove a lot of things, but it cannot prove a lot of the stuff you give it credit for. It just can't

Well all I'm saying if your really aware and in touch with nature, you can gain so much perspective on reality and what is going on and what might happen. You can find much proof, but I didn't say it will prove everything.

You'd be suprise as what you can gain from really just been intune to nature. It can show you vast amounts of information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Well all I'm saying if your really aware and in touch with nature, you can gain so much perspective on reality and what is going on and what might happen. You can find much proof, but I didn't say it will prove everything.

You'd be suprise as what you can gain from really just been intune to nature. It can show you vast amounts of information.

Just stop how does one get in tune with nature? Do I stick a Rabbit ears made out wood in my left ear?

What you are posting about is similar to epistemology ;
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epistemology
    The big question is , is reality agreement , is reality real because a lot of people believe it is real , is reality occasioned by mass belief , you see is it belief which causes reality to be real , and if this is true then if one person believes something and no one else does well is'nt what that one person believes just as valid a reality !

6th, when the moon is on our side, everything on this side of the planet is pulled, if it can pull vast oceans 100metres all around one side of the planet it will pull the water in your body and your brain. The brain is holds alot of water.

It can and it does effect your state of being, you will not realise it, cus this aspect of nature was always there. from the very beginning and before you were born. So your not going to be aware of it conciously. Did you ever hear why people sometimes go loony on a full moon. Birds and animals all are in synch to the moon. Woman have their menstrual cycles around moon cycles. Animals hibernate on moon phases. The effects of the moons gravity on our planet actually causes it to wobble on the moon facing aspect of earth.

The secret soiceties and illuminati have all this knowledge. From mentioning simple facts like these, it does surprise me that most people are really not aware of the world around them. Another example. During summer your more active, cus the sun, gives out more energy and sunlight produces more endorphins and Vitamin D, allowing your mental, physical and spiritual health to be more active.

Plants in summer are more lush and green, this also giving much effect to your moods and thoughts than you'd would conciously be aware.

The reason why many people are going what at what I'm saying, is because there version of reality is enterainment, man made stuff, T.V, media and all this junk. This is why.

Seriously Mysterious you are wrong about the moon affecting the water in peoples bodies. Its been looked into a lot and there is nothing to back it up. Really this is something I've read a great deal on and have had an interest in for the last 15 years. Now if you could please post some sources to back this up?

The moon has no psychical affect on the human body.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

So you agree with my argument that they already control everything worth controlling ... despite frequently arguing that they're trying to gain more control?

Yes, I think they do. However, I also believe it's an ongoing process to get to where they want to get to - and they are not there yet. But of course they control pretty much everything worth controlling, yes.
    Diogenes wrote:
    The obvious point here is that you Kernel seem to think everyone on this planet has a price, they can be bought off and they can control everything else.

Do you have a price Kernel? If the nice NWO men in black came to your door, and opened a suitcase of money could anyone be bought off?

Yes I have a price, unless it's with regard to selling out my family, or carrying out horrific genocides or cruelty for a purpose I don't agree with. For simple things like towing the line or keeping my mouth shut, of course. I happen to think that the NWO is already in place and it's further development is inevitable anyway.
    Diogenes wrote:
    If the answer is "No", why do you presume you have a higher moral standard than say the NIST? The thousands of scientists involved in the WTC and the WTC 7 investigations?

The 911 NIST report worked with what they were given. Remember how quickly the evidence was whitewashed and shipped to China.
    Diogenes wrote:
    If the answer is "yes" why haven't the NWO bought off Alex "advertising whore" Jones, and David "Buy my DVD" Icke or any number of cters.

Why run the risk of having these guys publicise the fact that you tried to buy them off? They don't need the money since they are doing well enough from being on the other side of the fence, and when you can sprinkle a little disinfo in and discredit them then they will only attract fringe elements anyways.
    Diogenes wrote:
    Essentially what you are saying is everyone can be bought and sold aside from a bunch of crank authors and filmakers.

The NWO is bigger than those authors and filmakers which you presume to label cranks. A lot bigger. Buying off a neverending stream of discredited conspiracy activists is not top priority when you can control the US Senate, world banks and EU. ;)
    Diogenes wrote:
    And Kernel if you keep this up, I'm just going to start off a list of Scientist, Intelligence Services and Commercial Whistler blowers, with the NWO control the money, how could they let these happen?

Please do.

Seriously Mysterious you are wrong about the moon affecting the water in peoples bodies. Its been looked into a lot and there is nothing to back it up. Really this is something I've read a great deal on and have had an interest in for the last 15 years. Now if you could please post some sources to back this up? We are physical, just as the earth is. We hold 70% water, just as the earth does. The moon orbits the earth, as it does to us likewise. We are 70% water, so logic would tell you that the moon would have an effect on our bodies just as the moon does to earth.

The moon has no psychical affect on the human body.

The moon has an effect on all living things. the gravity alone proves this

Without the moon we would not exist. I really doubt your statement that you have looked at all claims. Cus you don't even understand the effects gravity it has on our planet. The moon affects everything physical on earth. Water, tides, animals and us are examples.

INtellegent dicussion on it here.
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread6666/pg1

A book called Supernature by Lyall Watson, tells alot how the moon affects everything on earth.
    BBC, gives an article on violent crimes during a full moon.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/6723911.stm

Some ancient insights to the moon, worth a read.
    http://www.ancientminds.com/Solar_System/Solar_system_Moon.html

http://www.wintersteel.com/Moon.html

http://thesituationist.wordpress.com/2007/08/17/the-moon-and-your-emotions

Here is some physics behind the moon earth gravity
    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/trevor_green/.

Proof of the moon affecting the human body, menstrual cycles in women
    http://www.menstruation.com.au/periodpages/mooncycles.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

The moon has an effect on all living things. the gravity alone proves this

Without the moon we would not exist. I really doubt your statement that you have looked at all claims. Cus you don't even understand the effects gravity it has on our planet. The moon affects everything physical on earth. Water, tides, animals and us are examples.
    The moon doesn't do anything you claim.

Why do you think it does?

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    The moon doesn't do anything you claim.

Why do you think it does?

The universe is a big place, I can think outside my own existence. I can undestand that everything around me affects me existence. I'm smart enough to know that all energy in the universe created me, Moulded me, shapes me and allows me to be this now.

Without the moon, we would not have stable athmostphere, stable magnetic field. Infact our magnetic field would have oblilerated like Mars.

You would want to actually research this topic, The moon even causes our earth to wobble. Our moon does not do a perfect circle our own planet, it wobbles as the moon encircles it due to it's gravitational pull. Our axis and tilts are also in line with the gravity of the moon.

Do you realise this would have enormous effects on life on earth as we know it.

Advertisement