Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

General Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Dudes! A little promo over on facebook wouldn't go astray considering the trafffic flowing through there, even if a fraction came over here it could boost the forum a lickle.

edit: I would even help with the upkeep of the site no bother ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 543 ✭✭✭DK47

kerry4sam wrote: »
    Dudes! A little promo over on facebook wouldn't go astray considering the trafffic flowing through there, even if a fraction came over here it could boost the forum a lickle.

hey kerry, nice one, you been to Monday night madness?

DK47 wrote: »
    hey kerry, nice one, you been to Monday night madness?

We went back there/up there, yeah up there a few weeks back but with my shifts at work have been unable to return since and it was just pure mental that night! The photos are simply cringe-worthy DK(none are making an appearance on my facebook). We had such a laugh, I wouldn't mind returning again but just don't know when I'll be able to :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭michealc_87

Great idea, il join if its set up;);)

We went back there/up there, yeah up there a few weeks back but with my shifts at work have been unable to return since and it was just pure mental that night! The photos are simply cringe-worthy DK(none are making an appearance on my facebook). We had such a laugh, I wouldn't mind returning again but just don't know when I'll be able to :(

yea was there a couple of months back, lets say, every wild woman in Kerry was there. was mad, like everyone was on an out of control hen and stag nights. it will end in the next few weeks, to the locals delight.:) (iam sure you weren't one of the wild kerry woman :D:eek::P}

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Hooch

Think we need to revive this thread!!!

Some good music from a legend.......

hey gice guy, how about some thing more current, pure class.

wonder does his head hurt, with all that nodding and shaking:D

this is the best add in along while a real good wee take

• Advertisement

Guys this is my song of the moment, hope you all like :)

nice one kerry, pure magic, Snow Patrol wrote the album Eyes Open west of dingle, heard then singing this from a friend house before they released the album.

this one for the memory's

everybody! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ahh man, one more before bed,

Oh I'd say these guys would be savage to hear live: If anyone hears of a live performance in Ireland, please do let me know or are they even still together?

you missed tem, did i few of the uk festivals like redding and leeds, must get me some of that back to school stationary :confused:http://www.dropkickmurphys.com

• Advertisement

awww, crikey, I certainly don't envy you in the slightest for going back but fair play though :)

Oh I'd say these guys would be savage to hear live: If anyone hears of a live performance in Ireland, please do let me know or are they even still together?

Great one KER!!!! Saw them live this year in the states!! WOW

You hear of them in Ireland.....let me know too!!!

Great one KER!!!! Saw them live this year in the states!! WOW

You hear of them in Ireland.....let me know too!!!

You lucky sod ya! Did you get any videos of them? I just found them over on facebook now also. Will be keeping track :P

You lucky sod ya! Did you get any videos of them? I just found them over on facebook now also. Will be keeping track :P

Videos....what are they!!! No videos im afraid....people who record gigs from camera phones wreck my head.....no justice to the song!!

Def let me know if you hear of one coming up. The are a great band....and better live! Great interaction with the crowd!!

this will help me sleep,

the older lady was my leaving cert physics teacher. search dingle white females on you tube, amassing voice if your in to this kinda music. sooner the luke kelly version, more rebellious

• Advertisement

Videos....what are they!!! No videos im afraid....people who record gigs from camera phones wreck my head.....no justice to the song!!

Def let me know if you hear of one coming up. The are a great band....and better live! Great interaction with the crowd!!

agree about the mobiile phones but i have to admit I have recorded live bands on my camera though :o but you'd swear you were there again watching afterward, great quality.

They're back playing over in the USofA but I definitely won't be taking a trip there anytime soon.

So any hols planned by anyone for the Winter?

ahh jees would love a holiday, the US, san Fransisco, las vegas, lA, would be nice, south of france, ibiza, Thailand, maybe next year:D

leave yea with this one, till tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭steve196

Tumble weed and more tumble weed..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭da__flash

couldnt have said it better myself:pac:

steve196 wrote: »
    Tumble weed and more tumble weed..

well instead of talking about tumbleweeds, why not say something more productive that would create conversation.

Just a thought ;):)

Sincere Best Wishes to everyone who reads & posts here who have opted to start or return to college this year. Hope you won't be strangers here :pac:

a somthing productive is sayin cork will be bringing sam home to leeside this time next monday:D:p

da__flash wrote: »
    a somthing productive is sayin cork will be bringing sam home to leeside this time next monday:D:p

Get your coat.....your nicked:pac:

da__flash wrote: »

oh you're too funny :D

• Advertisement

Sincere Best Wishes to everyone who reads & posts here who have opted to start or return to college this year. Hope you won't be strangers here :pac:

i'm risking a getting i trouble with the open access office to reply to this, o its like being back at school!!!! strangers, never:D

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭steve196

well instead of talking about tumbleweeds, why not say something more productive that would create conversation.

Just a thought ;):)
    too busy workin

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭CuteStuff

Hello hello

Does anyone post here anymore? Sorry its been so long! I am on my two weeks holiday!!!! Woo hoo!!!

How is everyone doing?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭Dolph Starbeam

Ha not a lot, it goes very quite on here a lot of the time.

You doing anything for your holidays?

MOG7 wrote: »
    Ha not a lot, it goes very quite on here a lot of the time.

You doing anything for your holidays?
    Heading to Tenerife. Can't wait, really looking forward to it. Any news with you guys? Anyone done anything exciting??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

Just out of interest, RTE website today, re implementation of gov spending cuts:

"Its report contains a long list of suggestions for cutting jobs and saving money.
    Closure of stations criticised
    This morning in the Dáil, Labour leader Eamon Gilmore criticised one of those proposals - to save €1m by closing down 350 smaller garda stations.
    Mr Gilmore said a visible garda presence was vital in reassuring elderly people scared of robberies, and said the closure proposal made no sense.
    Later, Ms Coughlan would not be drawn on what recommendations in the McCarthy Report she had issues with.
    All she would say is that the Government is at the beginning of a process to find €4bn in cuts and a decision would be made in due course.
    She said the Government is aware that there are a number of key services, key issues, that are going to be particularly difficult and would have to find other ways of 'finding the money'.
    Ask if the Government is prepared for major industrial unrest as signalled by the public sector unions, Ms Coughlan said that if current services are to be built on, efficiencies have to be found.
    And she added if the unions had any new ideas, or other options to put forward, they will be listened to."

We really need to try and get this thing up and running again!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7pnsEAkWCQ

really not our finest moment as an organistion but theres always one:D

O! Life on this thread again!!! How is everyone? Any gossip? Everybody behaving?

• Advertisement

CuteStuff wrote: »
    O! Life on this thread again!!! How is everyone? Any gossip? Everybody behaving?

a there was always life we where just hibernatin :cool:
    define behaving;)

How was Tenerife? :) Its a while since i've seen this thread, but yes i'm behaving as always anyway :pac: And you?

MOG7 wrote: »
    How was Tenerife? :) Its a while since i've seen this thread, but yes i'm behaving as always anyway :pac: And you?
    It was grand. Fancy a bit of sun again! :D

Well I always behave!!!

Well I always behave!!!

I fancy a bit of sun aswell!!!! Dont think i'll be having my usual 12 holidays this year.....must keep my 33 apartments/houses up to date..........and then claim my 54 allowances.......I f**king wish!!!! Im not bitter!!

Well I always behave!!!

Haha good stuff. Ye i know, it shows how long we've been away from this thread, it nearly is time for the holidays again :cool:

I fancy a bit of sun aswell!!!! Dont think i'll be having my usual 12 holidays this year.....must keep my 33 apartments/houses up to date..........and then claim my 54 allowances.......I f**king wish!!!! Im not bitter!!
    It could be worse..... like remember the student pay?! :D
    We just have to keep smiling and grit out teeth and get through it.

• Advertisement

It could be worse..... like remember the student pay?! :D
    We just have to keep smiling and grit out teeth and get through it.

Students get paid....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D

Students get paid....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D
    Not as much as you did though. Stupid pay cuts. Ah well, grit the teeth through it. This recession is a depressing time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭rugby

im hitting for oz for a month in june , cannot wait :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭spudz21

Should be great craic :D:D
    I'm off over there in September!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭rugby

spudz21 wrote: »
    Should be great craic :D:D
    I'm off over there in September!

Well what part are you gooing too...i just cant wait :D ill pm you tomorro just hitting for bed now

• Advertisement
Advertisement